OL '791 does it again

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from YOUKILLUS20. Show YOUKILLUS20's posts

OL '791 does it again

Once a regular around here, 791 has moved on to greener pastures, writing regulary with Firebrand of the American League. I encouraged him, congratulated him, and prodded him to "get the money!" I also advised him to clean up his sloppiness, to be the real deal you can't litter your accounts with misspellings. The site covers the Red Sox, their lead story right now is the GM, come on Chip, spell his name right!! It's C-H-E-R-I-N-G-T-O-N. One "R".

Among the manager candidates, the one who intrigues me the most is Tampa’s Dave Martinez because his familiarity with Carl Crawford may help Crawford going forward. I realize you don’t base a decision solely on that, but do you think that is something that Ben Cherrington will take into consideration?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Re: OL '791 does it again

I believe Sir harness called 791 a "rabbit" or a "coward" on several occasions, or was it a "cowardly rabbit," I am unsure.

791 is a good poster/writer. Happy for him indeed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from YOUKILLUS20. Show YOUKILLUS20's posts

In Response to Re: OL '791 does it again:
    I believe Sir harness called 791 a "rabbit" or a "coward" on several occasions, or was it a "cowardly rabbit," I am unsure. 791 is a good poster/writer. Happy for him indeed.
    Posted by BurritoT

He's a fine writer, but I don't understand why he's so sloppy.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

I believe Sir harness called 791 a "rabbit" or a "coward" on several occasions, or was it a "cowardly rabbit," I am unsure. 791 is a good poster/writer. Happy for him indeed.
    Posted by BurritoT

I think it was "whaskally whabbit".

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from YOUKILLUS20. Show YOUKILLUS20's posts

In Response to Re: OL '791 does it again : I think it was "whaskally whabbit".
    Posted by moonslav59

Where is Harness??

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rutland76. Show Rutland76's posts

Harness leaves for the winter but returns sporadically as a Boomerang.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

This is my favorite time of year - harness is officially away until late February, though I suspect like 2010 he will return on x-mas eve and make 25 posts.

youk for the record harness and I have a bet:  I bet that 2 of the 3 veterans (Wake Ortiz Tek) will be gone before opening day... whichever of us loses the bet has to take a 2 week suspension from the forum (which would be dreadfully painful for harness mwhahahaha) - these two weeks are chosen by the winner.

Go Boston!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rutland76. Show Rutland76's posts

With those floods in Bangkok, there must be plenty of free dog meat available over there. It is sort of like getting free lobsters washed up after a NorEaster in Maine. Hope your freezer is able to accomadate it all.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from YOUKILLUS20. Show YOUKILLUS20's posts

This is my favorite time of year - harness is officially away until late February, though I suspect like 2010 he will return on x-mas eve and make 25 posts. youk for the record harness and I have a bet:  I bet that 2 of the 3 veterans (Wake Ortiz Tek) will be gone before opening day... whichever of us loses the bet has to take a 2 week suspension from the forum (which would be dreadfully painful for harness mwhahahaha) - these two weeks are chosen by the winner. Go Boston!
    Posted by BurritoT

I know he goes pony chasing, but I guess being so busy at work, I missed his send off and your celebration, I was expecting either one any day now!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

With those floods in Bangkok, there must be plenty of free dog meat available over there. It is sort of like getting free lobsters washed up after a NorEaster in Maine. Hope your freezer is able to accomadate it all.
    Posted by Rutland76

Uh okay. How come I grew up on Casco Bay and never saw one dead lobster on the seashore? Man did I miss out.

BTW you complain about threads being taken off subject - that appears odd as you are once again doing your own dirty work. 

I am going to go to the gym now, it is called The Place, in Phnom Pehn. Perhaps you can google it and see if they offer dog products at the juice bar... I know you will google it, you love even the smallest information on people's personal lives here... chow (or is that bow wow?)

Sections
Shortcuts