Old Bobby V Opens His Mouth again.... you will never guess what comes out...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ddimaria. Show ddimaria's posts

Old Bobby V Opens His Mouth again.... you will never guess what comes out...

I am not a fan of any NY sports team but even I find Bobby V's comments disgusting... thought you would all get a rise out of this:

Original Story

“Let it be said that during the time from 9/11 to 9/21, the Yankees were (not around),” Valentine told WFAN radio’s Joe Benigno and Evan Roberts on Wednesday. “You couldn’t find a Yankee on the streets of New York City. You couldn’t find a Yankee down at Ground Zero, talking to the guys who were working 24/7.”

He added: “Many of them didn’t live here, and so it wasn’t their fault. And many of them did not partake in all that, so there was some of that jealousy going around. Like, ‘Why are we so tired? Why are we wasted? Why have we been to the funerals and the firehouses, and the Yankees are getting all the credit for bringing baseball back?’ And I said ‘This isn’t about credit, guys. This is about doing the right thing.’”

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from garyhow. Show garyhow's posts

Re: Old Bobby V Opens His Mouth again.... you will never guess what comes out...

In response to ddimaria's comment:

I am not a fan of any NY sports team but even I find Bobby V's comments disgusting... thought you would all get a rise out of this:

Original Story

“Let it be said that during the time from 9/11 to 9/21, the Yankees were (not around),” Valentine told WFAN radio’s Joe Benigno and Evan Roberts on Wednesday. “You couldn’t find a Yankee on the streets of New York City. You couldn’t find a Yankee down at Ground Zero, talking to the guys who were working 24/7.”

He added: “Many of them didn’t live here, and so it wasn’t their fault. And many of them did not partake in all that, so there was some of that jealousy going around. Like, ‘Why are we so tired? Why are we wasted? Why have we been to the funerals and the firehouses, and the Yankees are getting all the credit for bringing baseball back?’ And I said ‘This isn’t about credit, guys. This is about doing the right thing.’”

Heard him say it. Complete moron! Randy Levine listed all the things that Yanks did and shot him down in a big way. More important wasn't that day about the victims and that idiot made it about himself, really ashame!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Re: Old Bobby V Opens His Mouth again.... you will never guess what comes out...

The NYY responded, citing what they did during that 10 day period. Valentine responded saying "Do they have proof, such as photos?". I guess he missed the  HBO Documentary "Nine innings from Ground Zero" which I doubt (Because he's in it), or there's something else going on, i.e, he's deranged.

Which may explain the fake moustache incident, and a bunch of stuff that went on last yr. How is he a hero in Japan?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

But Larry Lucchino thought he was a hero too.

Is Larry part Japanese?

I am not surprised at anything that comes out of the man's mouth.

I truly believe his mouth is not connected to his brain....if he even has a brain.

"Advertising is the rattling of a stick inside a swill bucket."- George Orwell

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

I like that Pedro was picked to be part of the TBS playoff crew,but then they added B-Val.Yell 

Boston Globe Sports         @BGlobeSports

In addition to adding Pedro Martinez, TBS expected to add Bobby Valentine to playoff TV crew http://b.globe.com/14RthNr 

Retweeted by  Red Sox News

"Another day closer to the parade"

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

Bobby V was once just a clown. Now he is a major league jackhole.

"Hold it fellows, that don't move me. Let's get real, real gone for a change."

-Elvis Presley

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In response to RedSoxFireman's comment:

"Jackhole"? Excuses are like ___________ ..............................

welcome aboard son!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

Was he really trashing the Yanks for not being as supportive as the Mets after 9/11? What a huge tool. I really am starting to believe the guy does have mental issues...what a thing to bring up on this sad anniversary when we are all one...I guess it is really all about him...

As always - 100% correct!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

I guess he needed attention..it's been several months since he had any. This guy turned out to be such a clown. I knew he was going to be one and done for the Sox by July.

"It is not down in any map...trueplaces never are...." ( Melville)

Sections
Shortcuts