Old Post

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from smiley-beni-2817. Show smiley-beni-2817's posts

Old Post

The bridge to Mariano Rivera is still longer than the Amazon River.

Yanks SP are averaging 5.1 innings per start. They have the
    a 5.40 ERA, the worst in baseball... their AVG. AGE is
    31.8... and they have a salary of $43.6 million dollars.

In their 15 games this season, the Yankees have received just
    one outing of at least seven innings from a starting pitcher.
    "Sabathia"

The Yankees' only have one reliable starter going into the early
    season, and It could get worse. In fact, the experts are expecting
    a better year from Charlie Sheen than from both: Bartolo Colon 
    and Freddy Garcia.

On the hand, Red Sox SP rotation are pitching like the 1970
    Baltimore  Orioles rotation: Jim Palmer, Mike Cuellar, Dave McNally,
    etc. Josh Beckett, Jon Lester, Dice and Lackey are on a roll. The
    Facts are there. Right, Pike?

Finally, in my opinion...the Red Sox have the best SP rotation in
    baseball. Trust me.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JB-3. Show JB-3's posts

Re: As Expected Yanks SP Rotation is a Mess- Sox have Best SP Rotation in Baseball

The Phillies may only be the first team to disagree with that statement.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Re: As Expected Yanks SP Rotation is a Mess- Sox have Best SP Rotation in Baseball

We might be the best rotation ever for a last place team.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Natick-Ned. Show Natick-Ned's posts

In Response to Re: As Expected Yanks SP Rotation is a Mess- Sox have Best SP Rotation in Baseball:
    [QUOTE]We might be the best rotation ever for a last place team.  
    Posted by ZILLAGOD[/QUOTE]

I am very impressed by the starters in the last four games. Lackey was great last night. Woe is me, I always look at what is going right. Color me as a true fan.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from smiley-beni-2817. Show smiley-beni-2817's posts

In Response to Re: As Expected Yanks SP Rotation is a Mess- Sox have Best SP Rotation in Baseball:

Hey ZILLA, nice try as usual.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

In Response to As Expected Yanks SP Rotation is a Mess- Sox have Best SP Rotation in Baseball:
    [QUOTE]The bridge to Mariano Rivera is still longer than the Amazon River. Yanks SP are averaging 5.1 innings per start. They have the a 5.40 ERA, the worst in baseball... their AVG. AGE is 31.8... and they have a salary of $43.6 million dollars. In their 15 games this season, the Yankees have received just one  outing of at least seven innings from a starting pitcher. "Sabathia" The Yankees' only have one reliable starter going into the early season,  and It could get worse. In fact, the experts are expecting a better year  from Charlie  Sheen than from both: Bartolo Colon  and Freddy Garcia. On the hand, Red Sox SP rotation are pitching like the 1970 Baltimore   Orioles rotation: Jim Palmer, Mike Cuellar, Dave McNally, etc.  Josh Beckett, Jon Lester, Dice and Lackey are on a roll. The Facts  are  there. Right, Pike? Finally, in my opinion...the Red Sox have the best SP rotation in baseball.  Trust me.
    Posted by smiley-beni-2817[/QUOTE]

It is too bad that the Sox have little leaguers in their line-up Tongue out

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Beni, Zilla is always doubting the Sox. Your threads must make him crazy! lol

Nice try though.Smile

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

As Expected Yanks SP Rotation is a Mess

www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=51c936ea8e40dea2aef635bd5b3c70ed&plckUserId=51c936ea8e40dea2aef635bd5b3c70ed">
    First: 10/18/2008
    Last: 4/20/2011
    The bridge to Mariano Rivera is still longer than the Amazon River.

Yanks SP are averaging 5.1 innings per start. They have the
    a 5.40 ERA, the worst in baseball... their AVG. AGE is
    31.8... and they have a salary of $43.6 million dollars.

In their 15 games this season, the Yankees have received just
    one outing of at least seven innings from a starting pitcher.
    "Sabathia"

The Yankees' only have one reliable starter going into the early
    season, and It could get worse. In fact, the experts are expecting
    a better year from Charlie Sheen than from both: Bartolo Colon 
    and Freddy Garcia.

On the hand, Red Sox SP rotation are pitching like the 1970
    Baltimore  Orioles rotation: Jim Palmer, Mike Cuellar, Dave McNally,
    etc. Josh Beckett, Jon Lester, Dice and Lackey are on a roll. The
    Facts are there. Right, Pike?

Finally, in my opinion...the Red Sox have the best SP rotation in
    baseball. Trust me.
    man, just imagine what the standings would look like if they were good....Tongue out

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from justbaseball. Show justbaseball's posts

the sox have the best starting pitching, the best lineup and the best defense, then why are they in last place?

The only possible explanation is that it is early in the season and it is difficult to evaluate a team with so few games.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from smiley-beni-2817. Show smiley-beni-2817's posts

[QUOTE]Beni, Zilla is always doubting the Sox. Your threads must make him crazy! lol
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]

Kim, the Yanks fans are restless  lately.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from losmediasloco. Show losmediasloco's posts

Zillagod

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

not me Beni, i get plenty of rest...i'm sure in your absence, you did also...Wink

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

TROLL ALERT:  SMILEY IS ACTUALLY JETE!!!!

Tongue out

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from smiley-beni-2817. Show smiley-beni-2817's posts

[QUOTE]not me Beni, i get plenty of rest...i'm sure in your absence, you did also...
    Posted by jete02fan[/QUOTE]

not me Beni, get plenty of rest last night .

Really, ? 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from justbaseball. Show justbaseball's posts

Mr. Beni, why would you think that Jete didn't sleep well last night, because of a baseball game?  really?  I know that you are much smarter than that.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: As Expected Yanks SP Rotation is a Mess- Sox have Best SP Rotation in Baseball : not me Beni,  get plenty of rest last night . Really, ? 
    Posted by smiley-beni-2817[/QUOTE]

LOL. That's funny. Wait 'til he catches that ...Tongue out

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from doerrman. Show doerrman's posts

i think it's too early to say that the SOX have the best rotation for a last place team.
    it could turn out that other teams that finished last had a better rotation after a full season.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from fivekatz. Show fivekatz's posts

Nothing on 4-20-2011 could be more ill timed than another post about the supposed deficencies of the NYY.

Not only at this point could I care less about their team, I lust for their W-L record.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

posted at 4/20/2011 2:28 PM EDT
    First: 10/18/2008
    Last: 4/20/2011
    not me Beni, i get plenty of rest...i'm sure in your absence, you did also...
    Posted by jete02fan

not me Beni, get plenty of rest last night .

Really, ? 
    yes, last night also, losses don't change me Beni, you and Miss Smartypants..(love ya Kim)..Wink should know that, i suppose you're going to tell me you rested well after your game result...Beni let's not turn this into a thing, because i'm not the one it took a winning streak to bring back...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from YAZZER. Show YAZZER's posts

you are 100% correct and yet you are criticized by the geniuses on this board.
    time to do some stomping.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Nothing on 4-20-2011 could be more ill timed than another post about the supposed deficencies of the NYY. Not only at this point could I care less about their team, I lust for their W-L record. -- Fivekatz
    ------------------------------------------------------

That's really no fun here. This thread is meant to be fun. You need to take a lighter look.

Does anyone remember laughter?....

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

one of these days Kim.....bang!...zoom!....Tongue out

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]Re: As Expected Yanks SP Rotation is a Mess- Sox have Best SP Rotation in Baseball posted at 4/20/2011 2:28 PM EDT smiley-beni-2817 Posts: 3972 First: 10/18/2008 Last: 4/20/2011 In Response to Re: As Expected Yanks SP Rotation is a Mess- Sox have Best SP Rotation in Baseball : not me Beni, i get plenty of rest. ..i'm sure in your absence, you did also... Posted by jete02fan not me Beni,  get plenty of rest last night . Really, ?  yes, last night also, losses don't change me Beni, you and Miss Smartypants..(love ya Kim).. should know that, i suppose you're going to tell me you rested well after your game result...Beni let's not turn this into a thing, because i'm not the one it took a winning streak to bring back...

Jete, don't go getting your panties in a bunch. He's just playing. You have to admit, it was pretty funny.Laughing

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from smiley-beni-2817. Show smiley-beni-2817's posts

[QUOTE]Re: As Expected Yanks SP Rotation is a Mess- Sox have Best SP Rotation in Baseball posted at 4/20/2011 2:28 PM EDT smiley-beni-2817 Posts: 3972 First: 10/18/2008 Last: 4/20/2011 In Response to Re: As Expected Yanks SP Rotation is a Mess- Sox have Best SP Rotation in Baseball : not me Beni, i get plenty of rest. ..i'm sure in your absence, you did also... Posted by jete02fan not me Beni,  get plenty of rest last night . Really, ?  yes, last night also, losses don't change me Beni, you and Miss Smartypants..(love ya Kim).. should know that, i suppose you're going to tell me you rested well after your game result...Beni let's not turn this into a thing, because i'm not the one it took a winning streak to bring back...

Unnecessary rudeness... 

Actually, Sox Nation got a great outing from Lackey last night,
    isn`t that great ?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Babe2011. Show Babe2011's posts

I guess silly beni forgot the part about the sawx rotation having that incredible 5.31 ERA.

How convenient.