Old Post

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

Re: As Expected Yanks SP Rotation is a Mess- Sox have Best SP Rotation in Baseball

In Response to Re: As Expected Yanks SP Rotation is a Mess- Sox have Best SP Rotation in Baseball:
    [QUOTE]Mikey - why do you bother?
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]

I don't care...hes funny Jessey.  He is good humored about things and he often ends up disproving his own points anyway.  I like Beni.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

Re: As Expected Yanks SP Rotation is a Mess- Sox have Best SP Rotation in Baseball

Smiley, you've been gone a while.  Where have you been?

It's good to see you back.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from justbaseball. Show justbaseball's posts

The facts are there.

Beckett`s last 3 outing: INN 23.0. ER 3. ERA 1.17

Lester`s last 3 outing: INN 20.0. ER 4. ERA 1.80

Dice`s last outing: INN 7 ER 0. ERA 0.0000.00

Clay`s last outing: INN 10 ER 4. ERA 3.48

Lackey`s last outing: INN 6.0 ER 1. ERA 1.5

wow all those facts and still in last place.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Re: Old Thread

In Response to Re: Old Thread:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Old Thread : Hey Jeter, you asked for it, you got it. It`s not a secret anymore.... Sox got the best starting pitching rotation in baseball. Josh Beckett has been pitching  spectacular. Should we trade him for A.J.Burnett, Freddy Garcia, or Bartolo Colon ? Nope!  
    Posted by smiley-beni-2817[/QUOTE]ok Beni, just two things, 1)no one is suggesting they would/should trade your pitchers for those guys and 2) i know FULL well what the Sox are capable of and what to expect, but just maybe your claim would ring truer if you let them get out of last place before you proclaim them "kings of the world"....just a thought...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Baba-Yaga. Show Baba-Yaga's posts

In Response to Re: As Expected Yanks SP Rotation is a Mess- Sox have Best SP Rotation in Baseball:
    [QUOTE]Smiley, you've been gone a while.  Where have you been? It's good to see you back.
    Posted by ampoule[/QUOTE]
    The Red Sox were in a losing stretch. You wouldn't expect Smiley to show his face when his beloved Sawx are losing, would you?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from smiley-beni-2817. Show smiley-beni-2817's posts

Another great outing from another great sox starter Jon Lester

Definitely, Sox got Best SP Rotation in Baseball.

Any question???

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

[QUOTE]Another great outing from another great sox starter Jon Lester   Definitely, Sox got Best SP Rotation in Baseball. Any question???
    Posted by smiley-beni-2817[/QUOTE]

Which Cy Young candidate do they have pitching tonight?

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dangerfeld. Show Dangerfeld's posts

Why aren't you two admonishing Frankie for pulling a Beni this morning with his Saltalamacchia thread. Why aren't you chastising him for trollish behavior?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from smiley-beni-2817. Show smiley-beni-2817's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: As Expected Yanks SP Rotation is a Mess- Sox have Best SP Rotation in Baseball :   Dice- K
    Posted by prknsdnld[/QUOTE]

Being realistic, I would rather have Dice-K in my rotation instead of 
    Freddy Garcia, Bartolo Colon, Carlos Silva and Kevin Milwood.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: As Expected Yanks SP Rotation is a Mess- Sox have Best SP Rotation in Baseball : Being realistic, I would rather have Dice-K in my rotation instead of  Freddy Garcia, Bartolo Colon, Carlos Silva and Kevin Milwood.
    Posted by smiley-beni-2817[/QUOTE] as i'm sure some others might, at this point Dice-K's only value is as a starter, doesn't mean any of them can't help a team win...being he's younger i guess Matsuzaka makes more sense...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikefan1034. Show mikefan1034's posts

how did dice k pitch tonight red sox indeed have the best starting pitching