Old Post

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Re: Baseball Fantasy: Sox Backs` Against The Wall, Yanks Running Away with E Division

i'm pretty sure he knows mikey. you may not mean to, but thats what you're doing.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Re: Baseball Fantasy: Sox Backs` Against The Wall, Yanks Running Away with E Division

In Response to Re: Baseball Fantasy: Sox Backs` Against The Wall, Yanks Running Away with E Division:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Baseball Fantasy: Sox Backs` Against The Wall, Yanks Running Away with E Division : Take it as you will
    Posted by mikeyinthebronx[/QUOTE]

Yeah, no offense by that.  But the thing about a lot of Yanks' fans on this board is, they can't just celebrate their own teams' wins; they have to dig at the misfortune of other teams.

Just never thought you were one of those, Mikey. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

In Response to Re: Baseball Fantasy: Sox Backs` Against The Wall, Yanks Running Away with E Division:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Baseball Fantasy: Sox Backs` Against The Wall, Yanks Running Away with E Division : Yeah, no offense by that.  But the thing about a lot of Yanks' fans on this board is, they can't just celebrate their own teams' wins; they have to dig at the misfortune of other teams. Just never thought you were one of those, Mikey. 
    Posted by soups[/QUOTE]

Im doing it on a thread started by a gigantic troll, I'm not one of those guys and if both you and J-Bay are hyper-sensitive because the Sox just dropped 2 to Seattle in Fenway than I am sorry.  If I'm responding to Beni it is not directed at any of the normal people of this board though it can be read by everyone, you don't have to read it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

I have an idea - why not leat this thread die.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Baseball Fantasy: Sox Backs` Against The Wall, Yanks Running Away with E Division : Im doing it on a thread started by a gigantic troll, I'm not one of those guys and if both you and J-Bay are hyper-sensitive because the Sox just dropped 2 to Seattle in Fenway than I am sorry.  If I'm responding to Beni it is not directed at any of the normal people of this board though it can be read by everyone, you don't have to read it.
    Posted by mikeyinthebronx[/QUOTE]

you think a fan of a rival team, coming on the forum of another, pointing out the sox dropped two of three in fenway, is being hyper-sensetive??? how would we know what youve posted until we've read it mikey??????????? I have an idea also, how about remembering everyone can see the posts?? you want to tell a particlar poster something, send them a message.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Baseball Fantasy: Sox Backs` Against The Wall, Yanks Running Away with E Division : you think a fan of a rival team coming on the forum of another pointing out the sox dropped two of three in fenway is being hyper-sensetive??? how would we know what youve posted here until we've read it mikey??????????? I have an idea, how about you remember everyone can see the posts?? you want to tell a particlar poster something, send them a message.
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]
    J you're not going to tell me how to post.  Its baseball J not life or death I don't know to tell you man.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

I know what it is mikey.....and it's not good, but have at it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

[QUOTE]I know what it is mikey.....and it's not good, but have at it.
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

I've already told you this offline before....How I deal with normal people like yourself and how I deal with Beni and his army of trolls is 2 different things.  I really don't know why I would have to go through this explanation once more but J......none of this is personal nor that important.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Baseball Fantasy: Sox Backs` Against The Wall, Yanks Running Away with E Division : Mikey the bum- Please Go Back Where You Belong.
    Posted by realdealsox[/QUOTE]

Waaaaa you're boys are beating King Felix cheer up......Oh wow the Grandyman Can!  3 run jack!!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

[QUOTE]Mikey, you treat people in an indecent way. you are an indicent person.

Im responding to SmileyBeni who is completely indecent, he deserves to be taunted because he never ceases to do the same. You and I can agree to disagree on this.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

[QUOTE]Mikeyinthebronx makes me ashamed to be a Yankee fan.
    Posted by MikeyinQueens[/QUOTE]

You're not a Yankee fan nor located in Queens, you're a phony.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac32. Show pinstripezac32's posts

to Soups , Jbay & and other good posters

I'm with mickey on this one

it's a shame for you guys to judge us for how we

respond to SB aka Pike and other such ilk

especially in a SB / Pikes thread rather than 

judge us on  how we respond to you

I think mikey is just like me, in the fact that

4 the most part we treat all posters with respect

until they give us a reason not too

one of the problem with these boards is

very often when it's time to give pay back

the big mouths are long gone and

only the good posters are here to catch all  the BS

sure it would be a better world if we turn to the other cheek

but hey let's not forget that ..........we are MFY's not saints

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

[QUOTE]And you are a pot head who goes to Phish concerts. 
    Posted by MikeyinQueens[/QUOTE]

I definitely go to shows but I'm not a pothead. 

Rejoice MikeyinQueens THEEEEEEEEEEE Yankees WIN!!!!

Ah and the Sox win so I know you're really happy, we can get some new Beni threads today.  He doesn't have to hibernate.  He can tell us how "the monster" is now out of its cage with that Crawford RBI base hit.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from marstan. Show marstan's posts

AFTER TONITE, MAY 1, THE SOX WILL POSSIBLY BE 7 GAMES
    OUT IN THE LOSS COLUMN, WITH NO REAL PROSPECTS OF
    GAINING GROUND ON THE YANKS. THEY ALSO HAVE TO PLAY
    AN AWAY SERIES AT THE STADIUM WHICH DOES NOT BODE
    WELL, THE WAY THEY ARE HITTING.
    LATER !!!..FOR THE IDIOT POSTERS WHO SAY THAT APRIL
    DOESN'T COUNT. OF COURSE IT COUNTS. YOU MAY GET 7
    GAMES BEHIND TO TORONTO OR MAYBE BALTIMORE, BUT NOT
    THE YANKS, WHO PLAY IN A HITTER FRIENDLY STADIUM WITH
    A CUSTOMIZED LINEUP. THEIR PITCHING IS NO BETTER OR NO
    WORSE THAN OURS, AND THEIR HITTING IS MUCH MORE
    POTENT...WHICH I THINK EVEN A NEUTRAL OBSERVER WOULD
    AGREE WITH. SO WHAT OPTIMISM CAN SOX FANS HAVE ??

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]to Soups , Jbay & and other good posters I'm with mickey on this one it's a shame for you guys to judge us for how we respond to SB aka Pike and other such ilk especially in a SB / Pikes thread rather than  judge us on  how we respond to you I think mikey is just like me, in the fact that   4 the most part we treat all posters with respect until they give us a reason not too one of the problem with these boards is very often when it's time to give pay back the big mouths are long gone and   only the good posters are here to catch all  the BS sure it would be a better world if we turn to the other cheek but hey let's not forget that ..........we are MFY's not saints
    Posted by pinstripezac32[/QUOTE]

agreed PIKE=SMILEY. I realized beni was one of the long list of pikettes a while ago.  this nonsence needs to stop. hopefully, the new software BDC is implementing,  will keep posters from having multiple accounts.  this thread had died.  posting an "update of the standings" just revived it.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Baseball Fantasy: Sox Backs` Against The Wall, Yanks Running Away with E Division :   agreed PIKE=SMILEY. I realized beni was one of the long list of pikettes a while ago.  this nonsence needs to stop. hopefully, the new software BDC is implementing,  will keep posters from having multiple accounts.  this thread had died.  posting an "update of the standings" just revived it.
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

Smiley = Pike, an interesting concept. I knew pike had a whole cast of characters of his own, but never connected him with smiley and his gang of alter egos. If this is true, then pike actually has a sense of humor.

It would be interesting to see a list of posters with multiple identities and the previous identities of posters. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from smiley-beni-2817. Show smiley-beni-2817's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Baseball Fantasy: Sox Backs` Against The Wall, Yanks Running Away with E Division : what`s your problem? this thread is harmless. you guys are sick

Hey realdeal, thanks for your support... and like you said, this thread is harmless... the problem is that Mike NAGY and his group can`t handle the truth. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Baseball Fantasy: Sox Backs` Against The Wall, Yanks Running Away with E Division : Hey realdeal, thanks for your support... and like you said, this thread is harmless... the problem is that Mike NAGY and his group can`t handle the truth. It`s not easy to deal with aging people.
    Posted by smiley-beni-2817[/QUOTE]

Smiley, that is not a very nice thing to say but it is par for the course for you.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrh1194. Show jrh1194's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Baseball Fantasy: Sox Backs` Against The Wall, Yanks Running Away with E Division : It`s not easy to deal with aging people.

Not all of us "aging people" agree with your nonsense Silly-Betty. Especially us aging Sox fans. Typically your posts have little to do with the Sox and much to do with the Yanks.  You are little more than a wierdo that constanly answers yourself under alias names. You would be far better served living out your Yankee obsession on a Yankee message board.

Go Sox!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Baseball Fantasy: Sox Backs` Against The Wall, Yanks Running Away with E Division : Hey realdeal, thanks for your support... and like you said, this thread is harmless... the problem is that Mike NAGY and his group can`t handle the truth. It`s not easy to deal with aging people.

OK Smiley, I've taken my meds and am sitting down in my rocker, why don't you enlighten us with the truth, for once.

Isn't it about time for your cast of characters to appear and back you up?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

In Response; to Baseball Fantasy: Sox Backs` Against The Wall, Yanks Running Away with E Division:
    [QUOTE]The 2011 MLB All star game is almost three months away. The Red Sox have their backs up against the wall as they face the last place Seattle Mariners this week-end. Suddenly the 2011 Sox season is on the brink because of their slow start. As we enter the final days of April, the underdogs Yanks are apparently running away with the East Division. Bartolo Colon turns back the clock, stopping Chicago... The White Sox are currently last in the Majors in hitter WAR, 21st in wOBA and 24th in wRC+. And according to a Yanks blog,  Bartolo Colon is probably still not a good bet to last the whole season.  The Red Sox are trailing the underdogs Yanks by 4 games with 138 games remaining on their schedule. The Yanks fans are ultra confident with their 4 games lead over the Red Sox,  although the 2004 ALCS catastrophe is still  fresh in  my  memory. I don`t blame the Yanks fans for being ultra optimistic in  April,  but being realistic is another story. According to the experts,  Yanks had to deal with Phil Hughes and his arm issues, and has  in general been searching for back-end  rotation help for quite  some time. And if we add  Jorge (132)  Posada to the discussion,  then we`re talking in Creole. The Red Sox are currently encountering some minor  turbulence, but it`s like a minor hangover in the early morning. Outside of New York, no one is betting money  against Crawford and Adrian Gonzalez. Of Course not!  No one wants to lose money throwing stones at the moon.  Right? Crawford and Gonzalez are for real. Finally, I want to congratulate the Yanks and their fans  for leading the AL East in the final week of April.... but  don`t run to the bank yet... Hold the Champagne.... "The 2004 ALCS is still fresh in my memory" Just enjoy it while it lasts. Thanks for reading  -SB

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

In Response; to Re: Baseball Fantasy: Sox Backs` Against The Wall, Yanks Running Away with E Division:

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

In Response; to Baseball Fantasy: Sox Backs` Against The Wall, Yanks Running Away with E Division:
    [QUOTE]The 2011 MLB All star game is almost three months away. The Red Sox have their backs up against the wall as they face the last place Seattle Mariners this week-end. Suddenly the 2011 Sox season is on the brink because of their slow start. As we enter the final days of April, the underdogs Yanks are apparently running away with the East Division. Bartolo Colon turns back the clock, stopping Chicago... The White Sox are currently last in the Majors in hitter WAR, 21st in wOBA and 24th in wRC+. And according to a Yanks blog,  Bartolo Colon is probably still not a good bet to last the whole season.  The Red Sox are trailing the underdogs Yanks by 4 games with 138 games remaining on their schedule. The Yanks fans are ultra confident with their 4 games lead over the Red Sox,  although the 2004 ALCS catastrophe is still  fresh in  my  memory. I don`t blame the Yanks fans for being ultra optimistic in  April,  but being realistic is another story. According to the experts,  Yanks had to deal with Phil Hughes and his arm issues, and has  in general been searching for back-end  rotation help for quite  some time. And if we add  Jorge (132)  Posada to the discussion,  then we`re talking in Creole. The Red Sox are currently encountering some minor  turbulence, but it`s like a minor hangover in the early morning. Outside of New York, no one is betting money  against Crawford and Adrian Gonzalez. Of Course not!  No one wants to lose money throwing stones at the moon.  Right? Crawford and Gonzalez are for real. Finally, I want to congratulate the Yanks and their fans  for leading the AL East in the final week of April.... but  don`t run to the bank yet... Hold the Champagne.... "The 2004 ALCS is still fresh in my memory" Just enjoy it while it lasts. Thanks for reading  -SB

Sections
Shortcuts