Old Post

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Re: Baseball Fantasy: Sox Backs` Against The Wall, Yanks Running Away with E Division

In Response to Re: Baseball Fantasy: Sox Backs` Against The Wall, Yanks Running Away with E Division:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Baseball Fantasy: Sox Backs` Against The Wall, Yanks Running Away with E Division : And your point is? That the Sox have never made mistakes on free agent signings? I can think of a current few.
    Posted by ThatWasMe[/QUOTE]

The point is, he's been slammed, so it's back to the drawing board; except there's not many crayons left. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from smiley-beni-2817. Show smiley-beni-2817's posts

Re: Baseball Fantasy: Sox Backs` Against The Wall, Yanks Running Away with E Division

In Response to Re: Baseball Fantasy: Sox Backs` Against The Wall, Yanks Running Away with E Division:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Baseball Fantasy: Sox Backs` Against The Wall, Yanks Running Away with E Division : And your point is? That the Sox have never made mistakes on free agent signings? I can think of a current few.
    Oh yeah, Sox have made some mistakes, but the Yanks are the king 
    of KINGS.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Baseball Fantasy: Sox Backs` Against The Wall, Yanks Running Away with E Division : The point is, he's been slammed, so it's back to the drawing board; except there's not many crayons left. 
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

I'd wish he post some more smily Beni pictures with more mega-pixels there are just so many places that I could put that head.

Possibilities limitless.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Baseball Fantasy: Sox Backs` Against The Wall, Yanks Running Away with E Division : I'd wish he post some more smily Beni pictures with more mega-pixels there are just so many places that I could put that head. Possibilities limitless.

Have pity; Give him a break.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Baseball Fantasy: Sox Backs` Against The Wall, Yanks Running Away with E Division : Oh yeah, Sox have made some mistakes, but the Yanks are the king  of KINGS.
    Posted by smiley-beni-2817[/QUOTE]

No risk, no reward.

And why they have also won 27 championships.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mfymfy. Show mfymfy's posts

(Derek) 262 ABs without a HR and counting.---kbev97
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Looks like a horse race this year between Derek and A-Gon. Jete's only one behind.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Baseball Fantasy: Sox Backs` Against The Wall, Yanks Running Away with E Division : No risk, no reward. And why they have also won 27 championships.

Tsk ... according to RS fans, you're not allowed to mention that. It's the pink elephant in the room, along with the 86 year drought, when it was Yankees 26, RS 0.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from smiley-beni-2817. Show smiley-beni-2817's posts

By the way... How do you spell IRABU in english ? Yankees.

Goodbye guys.

Thanks!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]By the way... How do you spell IRABU in english ? Yankees. Goodbye guys. Thanks!

He finally gave up; I don't blame him.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Baseball Fantasy: Sox Backs` Against The Wall, Yanks Running Away with E Division : Oh yeah, Sox have made some mistakes, but the Yanks are the king  of KINGS.

Like fishing for Trout, you have to get your line down where the fish are, but in the process you lose a lot of tackle.

Sometimes you take fish sometimes you don't, but you have to be unafraid to take the risk.

The Yankees after being burned on Igawa went right back into the FA pitching market for Sabathia and Burnett and got a WS championship to show for it.

The Yankees were burned on Hideki Irabu long before Igawa.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from smiley-beni-2817. Show smiley-beni-2817's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Baseball Fantasy: Sox Backs` Against The Wall, Yanks Running Away with E Division : He finally gave up; I don't blame him.
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

Hey Steve, I gotta go. And you didn`t answer my question.

How do you spell IRABU in english ? Yankees.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kbev97. Show kbev97's posts

It looks to me like you Yankees fans are dependent on Beni. Without him you would have nothing to do.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRDerby. Show HRDerby's posts

[QUOTE]It looks to me like you Yankees fans are dependent on Beni. Without him you would have nothing to do.
    Posted by kbev97[/QUOTE]

pot meet kettle.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Baseball Fantasy: Sox Backs` Against The Wall, Yanks Running Away with E Division : Hi mikey, good to see you got a new friend. Enjoy the april championship...
    Posted by chain-reaction[/QUOTE]

Good to see he brought you out today Chain, a little variety its cool.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

[QUOTE]Will you and Phish be performing at Franie's clamsteam in July in Gloucester? I can't make it and I just told him so. I will however make it up to Bethel next month to see you perform as Cactus. You play a mean base. You don't do acid, do you? There were some rumors but ----.
    Posted by MikeyinQueens[/QUOTE]

Lots of variety MikeyinQueens is being used too, its the spice of life

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Baseball Fantasy: Sox Backs` Against The Wall, Yanks Running Away with E Division : Hey Steve, I gotta go. And you didn`t answer my question. How do you spell IRABU in english ? Yankees.

I didn't know that question was for me. Are you kidding? What year was that? The Yankees (thanks to Cashman, that genius of pitching talent) have a TON of more recent pitching failures, and that's all you bring up? You must be hurting.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

In Response; to Baseball Fantasy: Sox Backs` Against The Wall, Yanks Running Away with E Division:
    [QUOTE]The 2011 MLB All star game is almost three months away. The Red Sox have their backs up against the wall as they face the last place Seattle Mariners this week-end. Suddenly the 2011 Sox season is on the brink because of their slow start. As we enter the final days of April, the underdogs Yanks are apparently running away with the East Division. Bartolo Colon turns back the clock, stopping Chicago... The White Sox are currently last in the Majors in hitter WAR, 21st in wOBA and 24th in wRC+. And according to a Yanks blog,  Bartolo Colon is probably still not a good bet to last the whole season.  The Red Sox are trailing the underdogs Yanks by 4 games with 138 games remaining on their schedule. The Yanks fans are ultra confident with their 4 games lead over the Red Sox,  although the 2004 ALCS catastrophe is still  fresh in  my  memory. I don`t blame the Yanks fans for being ultra optimistic in  April,  but being realistic is another story. According to the experts,  Yanks had to deal with Phil Hughes and his arm issues, and has  in general been searching for back-end  rotation help for quite  some time. And if we add  Jorge (132)  Posada to the discussion,  then we`re talking in Creole. The Red Sox are currently encountering some minor  turbulence, but it`s like a minor hangover in the early morning. Outside of New York, no one is betting money  against Crawford and Adrian Gonzalez. Of Course not!  No one wants to lose money throwing stones at the moon.  Right? Crawford and Gonzalez are for real. Finally, I want to congratulate the Yanks and their fans  for leading the AL East in the final week of April.... but  don`t run to the bank yet... Hold the Champagne.... "The 2004 ALCS is still fresh in my memory" Just enjoy it while it lasts. Thanks for reading  -SB

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

In Response to Baseball Fantasy: Sox Backs` Against The Wall, Yanks Running Away with E Division:
    [QUOTE]The 2011 MLB All star game is almost three months away. The Red Sox have their backs up against the wall as they face the last place Seattle Mariners this week-end. Suddenly the 2011 Sox season is on the brink because of their slow start. As we enter the final days of April, the underdogs Yanks are apparently running away with the East Division. Bartolo Colon turns back the clock, stopping Chicago... The White Sox are currently last in the Majors in hitter WAR, 21st in wOBA and 24th in wRC+. And according to a Yanks blog,  Bartolo Colon is probably still not a good bet to last the whole season.  The Red Sox are trailing the underdogs Yanks by 4 games with 138 games remaining on their schedule. The Yanks fans are ultra confident with their 4 games lead over the Red Sox,  although the 2004 ALCS catastrophe is still  fresh in  my  memory. I don`t blame the Yanks fans for being ultra optimistic in  April,  but being realistic is another story. According to the experts,  Yanks had to deal with Phil Hughes and his arm issues, and has  in general been searching for back-end  rotation help for quite  some time. And if we add  Jorge (132)  Posada to the discussion,  then we`re talking in Creole. The Red Sox are currently encountering some minor  turbulence, but it`s like a minor hangover in the early morning. Outside of New York, no one is betting money  against Crawford and Adrian Gonzalez. Of Course not!  No one wants to lose money throwing stones at the moon.  Right? Crawford and Gonzalez are for real. Finally, I want to congratulate the Yanks and their fans  for leading the AL East in the final week of April.... but  don`t run to the bank yet... Hold the Champagne.... "The 2004 ALCS is still fresh in my memory" Just enjoy it while it lasts. Thanks for reading  -SB
    Just in case you wanted to update this post.  The Sox are 5 games behind the Yanks and 6 in the loss column.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from deck-ape-brett. Show deck-ape-brett's posts

In Response to Baseball Fantasy: Sox Backs` Against The Wall, Yanks Running Away with E Division:

ANother porduct of teh NY educational system, which was plundered by Steinbrenner to build his castle. He stole money intended for schools to build his castle.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Baseball Fantasy: Sox Backs` Against The Wall, Yanks Running Away with E Division : ANother porduct of teh NY educational system, which was plundered by Steinbrenner to build his castle. He stole money intended for schools to build his castle.
    Posted by deck-ape-brett[/QUOTE]

We know how to spell "the" in NY.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Baseball Fantasy: Sox Backs` Against The Wall, Yanks Running Away with E Division : thanks for letting us know mikey........
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

I'm letting Smiley know J, I don't mean to throw mud in the face of good posters like yourself.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

"I'm letting Smiley know J, I don't mean to throw mud in the face of good posters like yourself."          

But you'll do it anyway?

Classy.  Kinda puts you on the same level as Beni or Frank.           

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

[QUOTE]"I'm letting Smiley know J, I don't mean to throw mud in the face of good posters like yourself."            But you'll do it anyway? Classy.  Kinda puts you on the same level as Beni or Frank.           
    Posted by soups[/QUOTE]

Take it as you will

Sections
Shortcuts