Old Post

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hotrod2. Show hotrod2's posts

Re: We Shouldn't Worry About the Yankees

Whose worried about they yankees.
    I got bigger concerns than yesterdays newsmakers.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SuperBenJI. Show SuperBenJI's posts

In Response to Re: We Shouldn't Worry About the Yankees:
    If there is going to be a battle as to who the real Beni is, I want front row seats. This should be enough to make Kim's head explode.
    Posted by jesseyeric

HE Got Beni's /> Name... Avatar... etc. But he lacks of his Great
    sense of humor. Am I right ?

By the way... The original Beni's last four digits numbers are missing
    on his fraudulent account ...

Nice cheap imitation though.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

In Response to Re: We Shouldn't Worry About the Yankees : HE Got Beni's /> Name... Avatar... etc. But he lacks of his Great sense of humor. Am I right ? By the way... The original Beni's last four digits numbers are missing on his fraudulent account ... Nice cheap imitation though.
    Posted by SuperBenJI

Call the Dream Police and file a complaint.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Whose worried about they yankees. I got bigger concerns than yesterdays newsmakers.
    Posted by hotrod2

Smiley Alias Alert - the usual

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SuperBenJI. Show SuperBenJI's posts

In Response to Re: We Shouldn't Worry About the Yankees : Call the Dream Police and file a complaint.
    Posted by jesseyeric

I don't mind to see this guys using Beni's name, but not
    his picture. He went too FAR.

Hey Jesse, ask him about Beni's last four digits numbers.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

In Response to Re: We Shouldn't Worry About the Yankees : I don't mind to see this guys using Beni's name, but not his picture. He went too FAR. Hey Jesse, ask him about Beni's last four digits numbers.
    Posted by SuperBenJI

The real Beni has already proven & shown himself here, but I will let this play out a bit longer before I tell.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SuperBenJI. Show SuperBenJI's posts

In Response to Re: We Shouldn't Worry About the Yankees : The real Beni has already proven & shown himself here, but I will let this play out a bit longer before I tell.
    Posted by jesseyeric

Hey Jesse, the real Smiley-Beni_ _ _ _ was not posting with that
    Avatar before he left the Forum last year..  and you know why.
    Am I right ?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

amirite?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SuperBenJI. Show SuperBenJI's posts

2817 amirite?
    Posted by bald-predictions

You are  a very Good guy... but why did you help the imposter ?

I don't mind the imposter using the name of beni... but not his
    picture. That's Sacred.

He could get in trouble for this....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

In Response to Re: We Shouldn't Worry About the Yankees : You are  a very Good guy... but why did you help the imposter ? I don't mind the imposter using the name of beni... but not his picture. That's Sacred. He could get in trouble for this....
    Posted by SuperBenJI

Are you sure he is an imposter?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SuperBenJI. Show SuperBenJI's posts

In Response to Re: We Shouldn't Worry About the Yankees : Are you sure he is an imposter?

Oh course ! And like I said, he could get in trouble for using
    Beni's picture... that's against the law. Again, why did you
    help him with the last 4 digits numbers ?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

In response to "Re: We Shouldn't Worry About the Yankees":
    In Response to Re: We Shouldn't Worry About the Yankees : Oh course ! And like I said, he could get in trouble for using Beni's picture... that's against the law. Again, why did you help him with the last 4 digits numbers ? Posted by SuperBenJI
    Sorry, lapse in judgement I guess.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SuperBenJI. Show SuperBenJI's posts

In response to "Re: We Shouldn't Worry About the Yankees": Sorry, lapse in judgement I guess.

I just want this guy to stop using beni's picture. Like I said,
    That's Sacred. That's a personal offense.

And in fact, Smiley Beni was not even using that Avatar before he
    left the Forum last year.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSNS14. Show RSNS14's posts

In response to "We Shouldn't Worry About the Yankees":
    Our goal is to reach the WS this year... and in my opinion, we shouldn't worrry about the new york Yankees.... The Yanks got too many Ben Cartwrights in their lineup (Chavez, Ibanez, Chavez, Jones, Jeter, Rodriguez, etc). The Yankees got more veterants than the USA Army. In my opinion, we should worry about the Angels and Texas. They represents the biggest treat to our team this year. Posted by SuperBenJI
    Agreed. We should worry about the Rays, Blue Jays, and the Yankees. They all have better rotations than we do.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

In Response to Re: We Shouldn't Worry About the Yankees : I thought Warren looked very good last night, but Betances, despite not giving up a hit, looked uncomfortable and was pretty wild.  After 7 - 10 IP, it's hard to draw much of a conclusion, but there's some potential for bullpen depth if necessary.  If you want a larger sample size (and some perspective), last year these guys all pitched over 100 innings in the IL, and each fared just a little bit worse than Kyle Weiland. Significantly worse than Andrew Miller.
    Posted by slomag
    Your take on Betances is on target. How long before the 3 killer B's now at 2 drops to 1?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In Response to Re: We Shouldn't Worry About the Yankees : I thought Warren looked very good last night, but Betances, despite not giving up a hit, looked uncomfortable and was pretty wild.  After 7 - 10 IP, it's hard to draw much of a conclusion, but there's some potential for bullpen depth if necessary.  If you want a larger sample size (and some perspective), last year these guys all pitched over 100 innings in the IL, and each fared just a little bit worse than Kyle Weiland. Significantly worse than Andrew Miller.
    Posted by slomag

Andrew Miller who will be 27 in May? Who has been with three different organizations?

Yeah I thought Betances looked wild too facing the heart of the Boston lineup for 3 innings and not giving up one hit.

Especially on the nasty strike three curve that he threw to Sweeney who swung at it and missed by two feet.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

In Response to We Shouldn't Worry About the Yankees:
    Our goal is to reach the WS this year... and in my opinion, we shouldn't worrry about the new york Yankees.... The Yanks got too many Ben Cartwrights in their lineup (Chavez, Ibanez, Chavez, Jones, Jeter, Rodriguez, etc). The Yankees got more veterants than the USA Army. In my opinion, we should worry about the Angels and Texas. They represents the biggest treat to our team this year.
    Posted by SuperBenJI

The Yankees usually find the right combination of players to survive the season so there is no need to believe that will change.  Our team needs to worry about how they approach every game they play and not worry about who may or may not be better.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

No, we definitely shouldn't worry about the Yankees.  We've got umpteen million more things to worry about than they do.  They'll do their business-as-usual thing and rack up at least 96 wins.

Sections
Shortcuts