Old Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kbev97. Show kbev97's posts

Re: Yanks Are Paying More than Triple Market Value For their Players- Sox Getting Better Value

That guy with the bird on his head, I've seen him perform with the Phish. Mike what's his name. Could that be the Mikey on the other thread?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from chain-reaction. Show chain-reaction's posts

Re: Yanks Are Paying More than Triple Market Value For their Players- Sox Getting Better Value

Cliff Lee - 2-2, 4.18ERA, 39K, 1.05 WHIP - $11M or $120M

Colon - 2-1, 2.77ERA, 26K, 1.11WHIP - $900K
    Garcia - 1-0, 0.69ERA, 9K, 0.69WHIP - $1.5M

Sure its still early, but if they keep it up until at least July, the Yankees would of gotten their money's worth, anything after that is gravy.

---------------------------------------------

And lord knows, BartCo love him some gravy

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kbev97. Show kbev97's posts

Bartolo has a history of being good for two months and then he peters out. He will be back in the Dominican Republic by July.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

In Response to Re: Yanks Are Paying More than Triple Market Value For their Players- Sox Getting Better Value:
    [QUOTE]Bartolo has a history of being good for two months and then he peters out. He will be back in the Dominican Republic by July.
    Posted by kbev97[/QUOTE]

Maybe so and maybe not.......

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrh1194. Show jrh1194's posts

In Response to Re: Yanks Are Paying More than Triple Market Value For their Players- Sox Getting Better Value:
    [QUOTE]Bartolo has a history of being good for two months and then he peters out. He will be back in the Dominican Republic by July.
    Posted by kbev97[/QUOTE]

And by that time the Yankees will have gotten a pitcher by the trading deadline. Colon will have served a purpose for them.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Rafael Sorriano, Derek Jeter, Jorge Posada anyone ?

The Yanks are currently paying more than triple market value for
    their players.

Jorge Posada isn`t hitting like a real DH right now... Jorge Posada is
    hitting like a DA (Designated for assignment). Derek Jeter is currently
    suffering from ARS (Age-Related Slump). Mark Teixeira is finally establishing himself as a .250 hitter.

A.J.Burnett is probaly a good five innings pitcher. Mariano Rivera
    isn`t pitching like the old Mariano... and to make worse, Mariano
    has more miles in his gas mileage than an old Ford Pickup truck.

A-Rod the highest paid player in baseball is off to a good start,
    but his age and hip issue may turns this smoking gun into a water
    pistol. And the Yanks Nation is already felling very sorry for the
    costly acquisiton of Rafael Sorriano.

The Yanks are paying million and million of dollars for these atletes,
    and they are getting small returns for their huge investment.
    The Yanks are a good team, but the price is too high... their
    price is even higher than the Empire State Building

On the hand, The Red Sox are also paying top dollars to their players,
    but they may get better returns for their money than the Yanks.
    Carl Crawford and J.D Drew are the only players on Sox roster that
    are not earning their money right now. But the good news is that
    Crawford is still very young and J.D Drew is playing his last year in
    Boston. Also the Red Sox have the best defenseve & SP rotation
    in baseball.

The Red Sox are young and exciting. In term of long term investment,
    Theo Epstein will get better returns from his investment. The facts are
    there. Trust me. -- Beni
    --------------------------------------------------

So true, Beni!  And you know, some people can't handle the truth! Laughing

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

actually no matter what your boys do tonight they will still be under .500 so you should worry less about the Yankees, you're obsessed with them. -- Mikey
    --------------------------------------------

...said the guy spending his entire life on a Red Sox message board. lol

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Ease up Smiley, you shouldn't kick a man when he is down. Smart-Perception
    -------------------------------------------------

Hey, why don't you take yourself and your fellow mocking hyphens to a Yankee board where you'd all be more comfortable. (not meant for Chain)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

[QUOTE]actually no matter what your boys do tonight they will still be under .500 so you should worry less about the Yankees, you're obsessed with them. -- Mikey -------------------------------------------- ...said the guy spending his entire life on a Red Sox message board. lol
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]

this coming from a guy who has 42 screenames and talks to himself using the different names......one of which is a female....kimsaythis I like that beni, maybe you can pretend to be neuter in one of your new screenames.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sunslav. Show sunslav's posts

[QUOTE]
    Posted by ConcernTroll[/QUOTE]

LOLOL. Mikey with a bird on his head. LOLOL.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

this coming from a guy who has 42 screenames and talks to himself using the different names......one of which is a female....kimsaythis I like that beni, maybe you can pretend to be neuter in one of your new screenames.  -- Mikey

I met you last season when you all had beni "quarantined".  Remember that? 

First Jessey and Babe constantly hung out on Beni's threads talking about multiple ids, then there was Benmann(?), and now we have you back from last season.

Imagine spending your entire life on a rival team's forum just repeating over and over that you believe a poster has multiple screen names? Screen names that are so obviously meant to mimic him and place the blame on him -- so much so, a monkey could see it. And imagine spending the majority of that time on that same poster's threads.  Can you imagine that? 

Well, you don't have to imagine it anymore, because that is your life right now.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

[QUOTE]this coming from a guy who has 42 screenames and talks to himself using the different names......one of which is a female....kimsaythis I like that beni, maybe you can pretend to be neuter in one of your new screenames.  -- Mikey -------------------------------------------------- I met you last season when you all had beni "quarantined".  Remember that?  First Jessey and Babe constantly hung out on Beni's threads talking about multiple ids, then there was Benmann(?), and now we have you back from last season. Imagine spending your entire life on a rival team's forum just repeating over and over that you believe a poster has multiple screen names? Screen names that are so obviously meant to mimic him and place the blame on him -- so much so, a monkey could see it. And imagine spending the majority of that time on that same poster's threads.  Can you imagine that?  Well, you don't have to imagine it anymore, because that is your life right now.

Blah blah Beni.....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from sunslav. Show sunslav's posts

Nice intelligent respone from Mikey Boy- Blah, Blah, Blah. The fact that his Yanks won 12-3 is secondary to him. He is full of so much hate that he comes to this forum and do his thing. My guess is that he is also Babe. Yet Jessey and Pinstripezac are enablers of this complete idiot. Perhaps not enablers but alias's. Might be only one person.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Allseeing-Eye. Show Allseeing-Eye's posts

[QUOTE]It all sounds good, but those pesky Yankees are still 3 games up on us in the standings, their team OPS is 109 points higher than ours and their team ERA is 46 points better than ours.
    Posted by Hfxsoxnut[/QUOTE]
    The main function of the average Smiley thread is to attempt to distract from the fact that the Yankees are outperforming the Red Sox.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

[QUOTE]Nice intelligent respone from Mikey Boy- Blah, Blah, Blah. The fact that his Yanks won 12-3 is secondary to him. He is full of so much hate that he comes to this forum and do his thing. My guess is that he is also Babe. Yet Jessey and Pinstripezac are enablers of this complete idiot. Perhaps not enablers but alias's. Might be only one person.
    Posted by sunslav[/QUOTE]

Well put, you're smart.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from heobrien. Show heobrien's posts

Posted by kbev97[/QUOTE]

If so, then the Yankees not only got their monies worth but they'll likely still be in first too.  So I guess that signing would be wildly successful.  

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Nice intelligent respone from Mikey Boy- Blah, Blah, Blah. The fact that his Yanks won 12-3 is secondary to him. He is full of so much hate that he comes to this forum and do his thing. My guess is that he is also Babe. Yet Jessey and Pinstripezac are enablers of this complete idiot. Perhaps not enablers but alias's. Might be only one person. -- sunslav
    -------------------------------------------

You couldn't pay me enough to go to a Yankee board and spend my time reading what Yankee fans have to say -- about the Yankees or the Red Sox. I couldn't care less.

How no one ever mentions the obvious Yankee aliases on this board is hilarious.  It never comes up.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

[QUOTE]Nice intelligent respone from Mikey Boy- Blah, Blah, Blah. The fact that his Yanks won 12-3 is secondary to him. He is full of so much hate that he comes to this forum and do his thing. My guess is that he is also Babe. Yet Jessey and Pinstripezac are enablers of this complete idiot. Perhaps not enablers but alias's. Might be only one person. -- sunslav ------------------------------------------- You couldn't pay me enough to go to a Yankee board and spend my time reading what Yankee fans have to say -- about the Yankees or the Red Sox. I couldn't care less. How no one ever mentions the obvious Yankee aliases on this board is hilarious.  It never comes up.
    You just mentioned it twice....Beni or Pike whoever you are.  You brought it up to flapjack in another thread.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from smiley-beni-2817. Show smiley-beni-2817's posts

[QUOTE]Rafael Sorriano, Derek Jeter, Jorge Posada anyone ? The Yanks are currently paying more than triple market value for their players. Jorge Posada isn`t hitting like a real DH right now... Jorge Posada is hitting like a DA (Designated for assignment). Derek Jeter is currently suffering from ARS (Age-Related Slump). Mark Teixeira is finally establishing himself as a .250 hitter. A.J.Burnett is probaly a good five innings pitcher. Mariano Rivera isn`t pitching like the old Mariano... and to make worse, Mariano has more miles in his gas mileage than an old Ford Pickup truck. A-Rod the highest paid player in baseball is off to a good start, but his age and hip issue may turns this smoking gun into a water pistol. And the Yanks Nation is already felling very sorry for the costly acquisiton of Rafael Sorriano. The Yanks are paying million and million of dollars for these atletes, and they are getting small returns for their huge investment. The Yanks are a good team, but the price is too high... their price is even higher than the Empire State Building On the hand, The Red Sox are also paying top dollars to their players, but they may get better returns for their money than the Yanks. Carl Crawford and J.D Drew are the only players on Sox roster that are not earning their money right now. But the good news is that Crawford is still very young and J.D Drew is playing his last year in Boston. Also the Red Sox have the best defenseve & SP rotation in baseball. The Red Sox are young and exciting. In term of long term investment, Theo Epstein will get better returns from his investment. The facts are there. Trust me. -- Beni -------------------------------------------------- So true, Beni!  And you know, some people can't handle the truth!

Hello kim! how is the Queen of the Red Sox Nation doing ?

Apparently, Mikeythebu is my stalker.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Hello kim! how is the Queen of the Red Sox Nation doing ?

Apparently, Mikeythebu_ is my stalker.  -- Beni

I'm good, Beni, and thank you!  How are you? 

Mikey has no lifey. lol  His whole existence is all about YOU. He just doesn't seem to realize that. Laughing

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from smiley-beni-2817. Show smiley-beni-2817's posts

[QUOTE]Hello kim! how is the Queen of the Red Sox Nation doing ? Apparently, Mikeythebu_ is my stalker.  -- Beni -------------------------------------------------- I'm good, Beni, and thank you!  How are you?  Mikey has no lifey. lol  His whole existence is all about YOU. He just doesn't seem to realize that.

Help I want to confess.

I have an obsession.

Everywhere I look I see your face... I see your smile.

I hardly seem to miss...And I tried to resist I just cannot exist without Smiley.

Smiley, I see heaven in your smile.

Really ?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Help I want to confess.

I have an obsession.

I hardly seem to miss...And I tried to resist I just cannot exist without Smiley.

Smiley, I see heaven in your smile.

Really ?  --- Beni
    -----------------------------------------------

LOL!  So true.  He's obsessed with you! Laughing

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Allseeing-Eye. Show Allseeing-Eye's posts

Help I want to confess.

I have an obsession.

I hardly seem to miss...And I tried to resist I just cannot exist without the Yankees.

Derek, I see heaven in your smile.

Really ?

There, now it reads like an authentic Smiley post!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from justbaseball. Show justbaseball's posts

sounds a lot like the obsession that smiley has with every thread he starts is about the yankees.

Sections
Shortcuts