Olney drivel "tension in that clubhouse"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hankwilliamsjr. Show hankwilliamsjr's posts

Re: Olney drivel "tension in that clubhouse"

Buster Wedgie once reported that a meeting would be held with a few weeks to discuss the potential release of Ortiz. This report was adopted by Moonshwemp, who stated that Ortiz could no longer hit LP and needed to be replaced at DH by Mike Lowell.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

How could there not be some tension? Look what happened last year. Where I part ways with it is saying that that meanse the team HAS TO struggle because of it. That's what Babe would have us believe, but alas, it's not the case. If this team falters it will most likey be because the pitching did not live up, not because they're shivering in the corner seeing ghosts. Get over it. Did NYY collapse and have a nervous breakdown after 2004? I'm sure there were a lot of folks who thought they'd have a hangover from that, but they didn't.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

In Response to Re: Olney drivel "tension in that clubhouse":
    [QUOTE]Without tension, there is only slack.
    Posted by SpacemanEephus[/QUOTE]

Great line!

I wish more people picked up on it and didn't force you to elaborate haha

Also, excellent point. There was certainly plent of slack last year, so a change was needed. Tighten up the reigns!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yukon-Cornelius. Show Yukon-Cornelius's posts

In Response to Re: Olney drivel "tension in that clubhouse":
    [QUOTE]Without tension, there is only slack.
    Posted by SpacemanEephus[/QUOTE]

I like that, Spaceman.  Very profound.