OMG! DELLIN BETANCES is a PHENOM!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: OMG! DELLIN BETANCES is a PHENOM!

Drunken ramblings........

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:

yanks got a gem, a future mariano barring injury. robertson will b back to his jabro setup role next season. watched him on mlb network as he mowed down 6 powerful mets like pedro at the allstar game.. strike after strike, funky movement, hard stuff from crazy angles, total poise and domination! total stud in the making. GUYS WERENT EVEN ABLE TO FOUL THE BALL OFF. JUST SWINGS AND MISSES AND TAKES! totally outmatched and overpowered!

...and that's the bottom line for the Commy says so! COMMY COMMY COMMY COMMY COMMY CONTRARIAN, HE COMES AND GOES, HE COMES AND GOES... @commyContrarian on Twitter!

JUST GO!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

OMG!  COMMY is a TOOL!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

It's too bad Tanaka is a bust, though...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to Flapjack07's comment:

It's too bad Tanaka is a bust, though...

The 3/45 m RF  is OUT  8-12 weeks with a busted elbow.. A 15 DL STINT will not cure that problem. When a athlete is in great pain and requests to see Dr. Andrews he or she is going under the knife.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosoxmal. Show bosoxmal's posts

I watched the game, and he set down 6 consecutive guys on strikes, then one with a pop fly to left. I didn't think his move was quirky. He just has excellent stuff; end of conversation.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In response to bosoxmal's comment:

I watched the game, and he set down 6 consecutive guys on strikes, then one with a pop fly to left. I didn't think his move was quirky. He just has excellent stuff; end of conversation.

Betances came into the game to relieve Whitley in the bottom of the 5th with two outs two men on the batter E. Young Jr. who grounded out to end that inning.

Betances then K'd the next six batters for the 6th and 7th and was replaced in the 8th by Warren, there was no pop out as you say.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to ThatWasMe's comment:

Betances came into the game to relieve Whitley in the bottom of the 5th with two outs two men on the batter E. Young Jr. who grounded out to end that inning.

Betances then K'd the next six batters for the 6th and 7th and was replaced in the 8th by Warren, there was no pop out as you say.

A minor quibble

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to nhsteven's comment:

A minor quibble

Hanging on, to what he can;)

Didn't see him, but watched the two 24 year old kids, called up, 1st time at the BIG show. Each got a hit off the other, when no one else could. Good to see the enthusiasm that seems to fade with time and big contacts. Good stuff. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:

A minor quibble

Didn't see him, but watch the two 24 year kids, called up, 1st time at the BIG show. Each got a hit off the other, when no one else could. Good to see the enthusiasm that seems to fade with time and big contacts. Good stuff. 

Could he be this years Aaron Small the former yankee who came from out of the pen went 11-0. He was hit n mess for one year.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

A minor quibble

Didn't see him, but watch the two 24 year kids, called up, 1st time at the BIG show. Each got a hit off the other, when no one else could. Good to see the enthusiasm that seems to fade with time and big contacts. Good stuff. 

An odd game; a few other factoids; the 1st 1-0 Subway Series game ever; bu 2 guys making their big league debut, no less,and the 1st hit by a Mets P this season; spanning 67 ABs.

These 2 are good, but not elite prospects, according to Scouting Book. Thay may not even be on their respective teams 40 man, at least as of a few days ago.

Of course, the hitters didn't know their pitches that well, hence would not do well, as is usually the case.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

From what I understand the lone run was scored due to the overdonw (these days) overshift, causing an Out Of Position David Wright, who has a below average arm, to make a bad throw.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

A minor quibble

An odd game; a few other factoids; the 1st 1-0 Subway Series game ever; bu 2 guys making their big league debut, no less,and the 1st hit by a Mets P this season; spanning 67 ABs.

These 2 are good, but not elite prospects, according to Scouting Book. Thay may not even be on their respective teams 40 man, at least as of a few days ago.

Of course, the hitters didn't know their pitches that well, hence would not do well, as is usually the case.

That's exactly what is was, steven, just thought it was great, both pitchers batted against the other, got a hit and and went home with a commemorative baseball. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

A minor quibble

That's exactly what is was, steven, just thought it was great, both pitchers batted against the other, got a hit and and went home with a commemorative baseball. 

The dysfunctional Mets almost blew that too.

Regardless, I'll bet they're better than the current rendition of Sabathia; not that's that hard to do.

I also tend to not believe the injury story.

He's likely at the NYY-Tampa baseball academy, which usually doesn't work. Their last project was Kei Igawa.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

A minor quibble

I guess.

But if he watched the game like he said he would have known that.

There was no pop out to left.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

A minor quibble

I guess.

It might be easy to forget

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

A minor quibble

I guess.

To forget yes I can understand but to create what never happened I can't.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

A minor quibble

I guess.

To forget yes I can understand but to create what never happened I can't.

What I meant by forgetting was confusing the relatively insignificant facts; of course, we'll never know. Regardless, it was petty.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

nhsteven's comment:

What I meant by forgetting was confusing the relatively insignificant facts; of course, we'll never know. Regardless, it was petty.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You think?

If I was ever to post something as untrue would folks here be as forgiving?

Hell no.

I hold everyone else here to the same standards that I am held to.

Quit being an apologize for someone who never watched the game he claimed to.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

nhsteven's comment:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You think?

If I was ever to post something as untrue would folks here be as forgiving?

Hell no.

I hold everyone else here to the same standards that I am held to.

Quit being an apologize for someone who never watched the game he claimed to.

Partly true, but still an excuse

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

nhsteven's comment:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

An excuse for what?

What are the hell you talking about?

I challenged the original poster for claiming Betances last out was a pop out to left field which it was not.

He pitched to 7 batters, the first grounded out the next 6 k'd.

End of story.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]

nhsteven's comment:

An excuse for what?

I challenged the original poster for claiming Betances last out was a pop out to left field which it was not.

End of story.

And this was petty.

Only a grouch would dwell on such nonsense.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

nhsteven's comment:

An excuse for what?

End of story.

And this was petty.

Only a brown nose seeking recognition and acceptance would excuse a false representation of what actually happened.

Which you are.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

nhsteven's comment:

An excuse for what?

End of story.

And this was petty.

Only a brown nose seeking recognition and acceptance would excuse a false representation of what actually happened.

Which you are.

False representation? Can we say a touch of delusional?

As far as your other claims, I believe you've read enough of my posts to know better; although I admit I tone the rivalry down at times.

Not that I really care what U think

Sections
Shortcuts