On the bright side...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Re: On the bright side...

I don't care what they said. You called it and are very, very Pop! -- Boom
    -------------------------------------------------

Thanks, Boom! Smile  Never been happier to be right in my life.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from smiley-beni-2817. Show smiley-beni-2817's posts

In Response to Re: On the bright side...:
    [QUOTE]Thanks for all your compliments ( and defense ), guys. What a great game!  I knew they could do it! Tim Wakefield did an outstanding job, and having Carl hit the game winning shot was the best. I was so happy for both of them. And I loved watching the team celebrate with each other. They really needed that. Nothing should seem impossible now. Jered Weaver was the next to go down. And 9-5! Can you believe this? I'm loving this!
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]

Hey Kim, another win for Boston tonight ... your good friend SB is
    really, really happy. I love you!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Hey Kim, another win for Boston tonight ... your good friend SB is
    really, really happy. I love you! -- Beni
    -------------------------------
    Right back atcha, Beni!  They conquered the King, and now Weaver. They have no fear! It's a beautiful thing.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from smiley-beni-2817. Show smiley-beni-2817's posts

[QUOTE]Hey Kim, another win for Boston tonight ... your good friend SB is really, really happy. I love you! -- Beni ------------------------------- Right back atcha, Beni!  They conquered the King, and now Weaver. They have no fear! It's a beautiful thing.

In other words, we are beating the big boys.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In other words, we are beating the big boys. -- Beni

----------------------------------------

Yes. Let's get Haren now. This is fun!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

First: 4/14/2010
    Last: 5/3/2011

The stage is set to beat King Felix tomorrow. The Sox need this win to avoid a sweep, and they know this. Just think of the confidence they will gain by winning THAT game! 

Nothing is set in stone in baseball. Anything can happen. I say it can be done!  Take the King down!

Kim, may I add last night's opposing pitching star to your list?

Good call.

Of course, we only won because the other team played poorly, but hey!!!

:o)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to On the bright side...:
    [QUOTE]The stage is set to beat King Felix tomorrow. The Sox need this win to avoid a sweep, and they know this. Just think of the confidence they will gain by winning THAT game!  Nothing is set in stone in baseball. Anything can happen. I say it can be done!  Take the King down!

Good call, Kim. I bow to you.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

So here is the betting line - go with Kim and always bet the opposite of SPC. That is how to make money.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

[QUOTE]The stage is set to beat King Felix tomorrow. The Sox need this win to avoid a sweep, and they know this. Just think of the confidence they will gain by winning THAT game!  Nothing is set in stone in baseball. Anything can happen. I say it can be done!  Take the King down!

Nice call Kim! Yes, anything can and DID happen. Twice against 2 great pitchers and Dan Haren tonight. Mike Scocia must be pulling whats left of the hair on his head trying to figure out how to beat the Sox.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Agreed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Thanks again, guys!  SmileNow Haren is down. 7-3! lol  No one can ever convince me that they didn't gain confidence with that walk-off win against the King. They are just smmmacking that ball around. 

I'd like to add there have been some tremendous defensive plays as well out there. Agon? I think I'll keep him! I've always heard about his hitting, but his fielding has been amazing. Did you see him throw that guy out at third?  Awesome. Lowrie has been great at times as well, and Dustin goes without saying. IMO  I couldn't be happier.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac32. Show pinstripezac32's posts

[QUOTE]Thanks again, guys!  Now Haren is down. 7-3! lol  No one can ever convince me that they didn't gain confidence with that walk-off win against the King. They are just smmmacking that ball around.  I'd like to add there have been some tremendous defensive plays as well out there. Agon? I think I'll keep him! I've always heard about his hitting, but his fielding has been amazing. Did you see him throw that guy out at third?  Awesome. Lowrie has been great at times as well, and Dustin goes without saying. IMO  I couldn't be happier.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QFtd_C-BsI&feature=related

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from glumandrew. Show glumandrew's posts

Zac and Harness both respond with youtube shorts from their vast collection that are appropriate for every situation. Great minds think alike. Not many others here do that.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Zac's too pop for me.
    I'm a keystones cop groupie.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac32. Show pinstripezac32's posts

not my music either harness

I was just pulling a PIKE

you know, speaking for kimsays

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

I was just pulling a PIKE

you know, speaking for kimsays
    --- Zac

--------------------------------------------------

Actually, you are pop. You're the Michael Jackson of the Boston Red Sox Forum.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Hey, Zac, how come you won't respond to my post on the other thread, but come here to bash me?  I'll help you out, I'll bring it here...

Where's Zac, the middle-aged to older Yankee fan who constantly says "he's here for the kids". Btw, what kids? If I had any kids, I wouldn't let them anywhere near you. You're a guy who used to wear a pirate hat here, and changed it to a little pig, talks in haiku, I guess to look young and/or cute, and was banned for selling things off his profile. I bet your name isn't even Zac, and you picked it because that sounded young too.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from losmediasrojas. Show losmediasrojas's posts

[QUOTE]not my music either harness I was just pulling a PIKE you know, speaking for kimsays
    Posted by pinstripezac32[/QUOTE]

Hey, I like the cheesy 70's schmaltz.  Almost makes me want to don a green leisure suit. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

Kim,

The King, Weaver and Harden ...bip, bap, caflooie!!!!...  you keep pulling your mojo, girl!!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Kim,

The King, Weaver and Harden ...bip, bap, caflooie!!!!... you keep pulling your mojo, girl!!!! --- Yaz

-----------------------------------------------

Yaz, the last call I made on this thread was for them to get Haren. What have I done? :)

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

Sections
Shortcuts