1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

Re: On the Front Burner Fantasy Bbaseball

I've had a two-year hiatus from Fantasy Leagues, so what the heck -- I'm in.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

i'll play too. i started playing on ESPN in 2011 (never done any fantasy before). Had no idea how the scoring systems worked so i did 1 league in 3 different systems. i won them all :) but that was due to Jacobys and A-gons monster year (nabbed both of them in all 3 leagues). I didn't play last season

idk if yahoo has different scoring setups but what the hell. i'm game. i just hope i don't get screwed on the auto draft because there is NO way i am going to be up at 9AM. ever. LOL.

hmm i can't find it, i clicked on the link but it just takes me to the "join a league" page. what is the league ID?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

OK, Im in! SP777

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

i'll play too. i started playing on ESPN in 2011 (never done any fantasy before). Had no idea how the scoring systems worked so i did 1 league in 3 different systems. i won them all :) but that was due to Jacobys and A-gons monster year (nabbed both of them in all 3 leagues). I didn't play last season

idk if yahoo has different scoring setups but what the hell. i'm game. i just hope i don't get screwed on the auto draft because there is NO way i am going to be up at 9AM. ever. LOL.

hmm i can't find it, i clicked on the link but it just takes me to the "join a league" page. what is the league ID?

The draft is friday at 1015PM mef...2013 BDC  pass: redsox

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Why was the link to the league removed?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to carnie's comment:

Why was the link to the league removed?

Not sure..Is there a rule against posting that kind of stuff and the links?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

The draft is friday at 715PM mef...2013 BDC  pass: redsox

There was a problem
    • This league is not registered in this game. (Error #272)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

There was a problem

Carnie posted a direct link, but it got erased. maybe he can do it again and hopefully wont get erased right away.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

There was a problem

Carnie posted a direct link, but it got erased. maybe he can do it again and hopefully wont get erased right away.

It's gone from my clipboard now. BurritoT-, if you're on now could you send it to me as a message on my profile?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

edit: draft is at 10:15 pm this Friday, not 7:15 like I previously posted

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to UnionFallsNY's comment:

It's 2 a.m. in Cambodia. Burrito is listening to WEEI talk radio in his dreams.

and that helps the subject how???

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to jete02fan's comment:

It's 2 a.m. in Cambodia. Burrito is listening to WEEI talk radio in his dreams.

and what exactly does that have to do with the subject???

Carnie wanted Burrito to post a link if he was here. 

he asked Carnie to re-post the link....

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Sorry guys - due to some family issues, I am just not going to have the time to participate this year. Enjoy!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

I tried to get this going earlier.  I am in...