3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Re: On the Front Burner Fantasy Bbaseball

I will try and fill a spot

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

Draft time is fine. Is anyone actually thinking about sitting through a 16 team 384 player draft?

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

JB -3 is. He takes it a bit seriously. I may just because I will be there to see it through. Matters not to me.

I think we are in GREAT Shape. 

now that i see it is for 8 o clock i will probably make it. I'll sit through the first 10 rounds or so just to make sure i get off on the right foot -and get big numbah two :D -

BTW burr, say we only flag 5 players instead of 6 to keeper status, would we get some sort of comp pick for the 2014 draft? not something i'd likely do but i am interested to know

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

Burr, i'm fine with the draft time. Everyone else seems to be fine with using auto-draft so that's OK with me too. I definitely won't be up in time for the draft but if most everyone is going to use auto draft anyway then it doesn't bother me.

its at 8pm right?

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

On Friday I believe. If you go to the league homepage and then select the tab "MY TEAM" it should tell you exactly how many hours away the draft is. I am eleven hours ahead of you which is why the dates and times are off from fact/and my remarks.

It should be 8PM Friday night Boston time.

Ill be on autodraft then. when I get home at midnight Ill see what my team looks like.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

I think most of us are going auto-draft.  I may change my mind as I have to be there anyway.

Sont forget you can re-arrange your preferred draft choices on the Draft Central Tab (Pre-Draft Rankings)

Both notin and I  will be sure to set it so AROD doesn't end up on our team.

Ill probably just exclude a few players and deal with what I get. If I dont like a couple players Ill either try and make a couple trades if I can or hit the waiver wire. Im not as serious as some. Just gonna have a little fun. Thanks again for setting this up Burr.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

We still need 1 more.  Anyone have the guts?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Hey, so, my GM Mr. Otto Pick, will be drafting for me tomorrow.  I couldn't find anything on the yahoo site, but do I have to do anything to activate autopick?  Or will it just default?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

carnie are you in? We need one more manager~ things are looking very good.

Yup, I called my team the champs. :-)

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to SpacemanEephus' comment:

Hey, so, my GM Mr. Otto Pick, will be drafting for me tomorrow.  I couldn't find anything on the yahoo site, but do I have to do anything to activate autopick?  Or will it just default?

I think it just picks for you, space, once the time runs out. It will take the next best available player I believe. At least thats how they do it on MLB.com Fantasy BB

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

Yes awesome to have u back, the innings thing bothered me last year...

I keep changing from 20-24-25.... what is a good number for you guys?  U can carry as many as 7 starters plus any reliever worth his salt pitches 3 innings a week...  

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In response to notin's comment:

Draft time is fine. Is anyone actually thinking about sitting through a 16 team 384 player draft?

There is a lot of value to be had late.  It's one of the reason why I like a big league.  Once upon a time, I could name most of the kep 15 guys for each team.  Then I got soft and lazy.

When you have these 8-person leagues, you need to know about 5 players per team.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In response to SpacemanEephus' comment:

It should go automatic Sir. However you can edit your choices for drafting if you want. Meaning I might want to try and get Cano (ahem) first so I mive him up to the one slot for my auto pick. Obviously it doesnt garauntee I will land that player.

WE NEED ONE MORE!

Is Geo, or ADG, or Softlaw in yet?

Sections
Shortcuts