On The Record With Soflaw: Part IA

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from S0ftl@w. Show S0ftl@w's posts

On The Record With Soflaw: Part IA

Do you offer Wakefield a 2012 MLB contract? If so, why?

I offer Wakefield a minor league contract.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from attic-dan. Show attic-dan's posts

Re: On The Record With Soflaw: Part IA

Sox to Wakefield 'son I'm not saying you have to go home, but you can't hang around here anymore'.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from S0ftl@w. Show S0ftl@w's posts

Nice, attic, very witty.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from S0ftl@w. Show S0ftl@w's posts

True, but Im a Red Sox fan who wants him pitching for Yankees. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Softliar ego identity 1001:
    Lies about Jake 43% strike zone.
    Filters hate threw the prism of a 45-year-old knuckle-baller.

Please donate what you can to the help shrink the Softliar ego.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Wake should get a new multi-year contract because he keeps the team in the game. Gives them a chance to win.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rsinsider. Show rsinsider's posts

I say give him another year!!!!!!!!! BUT I'm one of those weirdos that like the Red Sox AND the actual players on the team!!!!!!!!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from S0ftl@w. Show S0ftl@w's posts

Wake should get a new multi-year contract because he keeps the team in the game. Gives them a chance to win.

Laughed so hard my side hurts. You forgot "innings eater";)

Harnut, k-zone is zip code, my research is address. No ego is greater than thow who protestith so loudly.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Your-Echo. Show Your-Echo's posts

I don't read Softlaw anymore. Life is too short to get annoyed but someone whose sole purpose is to annoy you and waste your valuable time on this Earth. Anyone with half a brain knows that he doesn't take him self seriously so why should you. It makes his day for you to reply and to get upset with his charade. Shame on you for taking the bait. If he fools you over and over again then you must be either an idiot or else you work for the Globe or the NY Times and want traffic here. Shame on you otherwise. The forum need not be coming here to respond to threads that are started by idiots and / or trolls. AIM HIGHER. Start your own threads about the team that you love and not hate. Why are most threads started by the haters? The answer apparently that trolls come here at least with five minutes of preparation and real fans come here with no positive agenda.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from *<*TheBabe*>*. Show *<*TheBabe*>*'s posts

In Response to Re: On The Record With Soflaw: Part IA:
    I don't read Softlaw anymore. Life is too short to get annoyed but someone whose sole purpose is to annoy you and waste your valuable time on this Earth. Anyone with half a brain knows that he doesn't take him self seriously so why should you. It makes his day for you to reply and to get upset with his charade. Shame on you for taking the bait. If he fools you over and over again then you must be either an idiot or else you work for the Globe or the NY Times and want traffic here. Shame on you otherwise. The forum need not be coming here to respond to threads that are started by idiots and / or trolls. AIM HIGHER. Start your own threads about the team that you love and not hate. Why are most threads started by the haters? The answer apparently that trolls come here at least with five minutes of preparation and real fans come here with no positive agenda.

Posted by Your-Echo

When will you come off your soapbox and heed your own advice?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

I'm not annoyed. I'm amused at seeing worms squirm.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Your-Echo. Show Your-Echo's posts

If the WORM is a pretender then he will not squirm. Pretenders always WIN and those who take them seriously always waste their time and lose. A cat playing with a captured mouse always wins. GET IT??

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Not if the mouse gets away. Get it?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from S0ftl@w. Show S0ftl@w's posts

Harnut, I have you down on the record for giving Wastefield another booster seat contract. And, btw, you are a liar. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

harness absolutely is prepared to offer Wakefield another year, and this is where he loses a great deal of credibility. We may be stuck with Lackey but we do not have to take back Wakefield. 

We know it will be more of the same or worse in 2012. Where the Sox already have to worry about Lackey, and even Dice-K, why bring back a 3rd question mark?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

I knew the question would be about either (a) releasing Wakefield or (b) trading Ellsbury while his value is good.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

l0l.... yes its a bit of saturation.... overkill is not even strong enough a description.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Harnut, I have you down on the record for giving Wastefield another booster seat contract. And, btw, you are a liar. 
    Posted by S0ftl@w

Both statements are as fictitious as your 43% research. You fabricate to exist.
    You are a loser.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

harness absolutely is prepared to offer Wakefield another year, and this is where he loses a great deal of credibility. We may be stuck with Lackey but we do not have to take back Wakefield.  We know it will be more of the same or worse in 2012. Where the Sox already have to worry about Lackey, and even Dice-K, why bring back a 3rd question mark?
    Posted by BurritoT

The best reason to condone another year for Wake is to help propel UR two-week self-ban.

Care to up the anti???

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

No... because the FO is not run by me... I can't be certain of anything.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

To re-clarify I believe the wager was that no more than one of the three will be back. I hope I am right but something tells me Tek might come back. Ortiz only leaves if he feels "disrespected."

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from stormcrow7878. Show stormcrow7878's posts

How can you NOT LOVE SOFTY!?|!?!?! He knows how to entertain!!! Sure he doesn't know much about baseball...but he is an extraordinary troll. I check these threads just to laugh at whatever nonsense he is spewing these days. Whether it's the fact that Wake is the worst pitcher ever and that there are tons of young arms being blocked by Wake, or that Ellsbury is a mediocre player at best, or that in some fantasy world the Sox have a chance of trading for Matt Kemp, when Kemp is going to be the new owners FIRST priority in LA. Oh Softy, you and your Native American hating posts make laugh all the time...thank you for being such a great entertainer!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

I believe SoftLaw knows quite a bit about baseball, rants aside.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from stormcrow7878. Show stormcrow7878's posts

I believe SoftLaw knows quite a bit about baseball, rants aside.
    Posted by BurritoT

Yes he knows all about the "reverse pivot"!

Sections
Shortcuts