On The Record With Soflaw: Part IA

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: On The Record With Soflaw: Part IA

In Response to Re: On The Record With Soflaw: Part IA:
    In Response to Re: On The Record With Soflaw: Part IA : SOftl@w, I find it ammusing how you get under moon and harness's skin.  Both are Stat geeks lost in their own little world of "I'm always correct" yet when you call them out they get p...sed and begin name calling.  Neither will ever admit being wrong, they will either make excuses or run and hide behind a rock when they have no answer. I really don't care what they say about certain posters neither harness or moon are worth a bag of nuts. Gutless!
    Posted by craze4sox

Very sad to see the wool pulled over the eyes here of a poster who has only been around a few months

How its not clear to everyone that Softy is a joke and the boards biggest bully by FAR is strange to me.

In 5 years here nobody has said more hateful, racist and negative things about anyone... Spx players, posters, public figures, etc. thans Softy. Nobody has tried harder to ruin and destroy what should be a fun place to talk Sox. He simply one of the worst people I have ever been exposed to in my life.

he is NOT a fan of the team... he is a lonely anger filled man on an internet forum to bait and demean others, get into fights, start conflict and spread around misery and pettiness

Could there be a reason he has been banned 20+ times and slinks back where he is reviled by 99% and guys like myself, Moon, Harness, Boom, Hill and the MANY other great posters who can't stand him have NEVER been banned?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyintheboogiedown. Show mikeyintheboogiedown's posts

He's going to be both the pitching coach and the 5th starter.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

ram common man you have not made a post in a year that isn't an attack on softlaw. Try diversifying. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

ram common man you have not made a post in a year that isn't an attack on softlaw . Try diversifying. 
    Posted by BurritoT

Completely inaccurate, I make many positive posts on the Sox that have nothing to do with Softy

But since Softlaw made it his mission to ruin the Red Sox forum I have spent more time on the superior Celtics and Patriots sites. I'm equally a fan of all 3 teams.

Yes I hit and run here on Softy a lot but only in response to either his ignorance on the sport that the stats he fails to comprehend easily show the truth about, his pathetic lies and spins about his past blunders or his shameful negative attacks on players/posters.... those 3 things are basically all he brings to this forum

Your support of an obvious bully, non-sox fan and terrible person is, like your namesake, tough to swallow

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from canetime. Show canetime's posts

In Response to On The Record With Soflaw: Part IA:
    Do you offer Wakefield a 2012 MLB contract? If so, why? I offer Wakefield a minor league contract.
    Posted by S0ftl@w

wake is  holding up all our good young  pitchers with his era of 4.95 like miller era 5.27 and weiland era 8.10.yes,he will be back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

In Response to Re: On The Record With Soflaw: Part IA : Completely inaccurate, I make many positive posts on the Sox that have nothing to do with Softy But since Softlaw made it his mission to ruin the Red Sox forum I have spent more time on the superior Celtics and Patriots sites. I'm equally a fan of all 3 teams. Yes I hit and run here on Softy a lot but only in response to either his ignorance on the sport that the stats he fails to comprehend easily show the truth about, his pathetic lies and spins about his past blunders or his shameful negative attacks on players/posters.... those 3 things are basically all he brings to this forum Your support of an obvious bully, non-sox fan and terrible person is, like your namesake, tough to swallow
    Posted by rameakap

Here! Here!  Very true and to the point.
    You just put two dipsticks in their place.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from S0ftl@w. Show S0ftl@w's posts

Weiland has 2 starts, last one was good. Wastefield has an ERA over 5 for over 2 years. You go with youth, not a 45 year old fat man.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

I've read Softlaw's posts for the longest time now and I NEVER read any racist or bias comments.  I think the bias comes from the responders.

Actually, I think the responder's hate come from the fact that Softlaw is not a bleeding heart liberal like most of the posters here.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from S0ftl@w. Show S0ftl@w's posts

Be careful, or you will end up in NYT gulag;)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from S0ftl@w. Show S0ftl@w's posts

List of those who vote yea on offering Wakefield another "rollover contract":

Moonslow
    Harnut
    Ramrant
    DCrater

and all other posters who don't specifically come on this thread and demand no more Red Sox MLB player contracts for Wastefield.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Those who wanted to trade Jake:
    Softone.
    Those who wanted Cam/Kalish over Jake:
    Softone.
    Those who wanted Hall over Lowrie:
    Softone.
    Those who wanted Douby/Miller/etc. over Wakefield:
    Softone

Moon/Harness/DCater/RAME wanted Wake. He was necessary on a staff riddled with injury. He cleaned up Dice's mess.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from S0ftl@w. Show S0ftl@w's posts

Ellsbury and Crawford means Ellsbury is chasing a contract Crawford was foolishly given. Ellsbury needs to be traded.

Long term, want Kalish/Reddick over Ellsbury. Before Crawford was signed, wanted Cameron/Bellsbury/Kalish/Reddick/Drew for 2011.

Wanted defensive SS gonzo over Lowrie. Wanted Lowrie traded when he had potemkin half season 2010, and hall as UIF/OFer. 

Wastefield stinks, Doubrant is 4.1 IP and Miller has an ERA like Wastefield, except Miller has a big start performance win over high octane Texas and is not 45 years old throwing junk. Weiland had 2 starts, and last start was solid 6 IP and 3 ER.

harness guaranteed Agon would be selling tickets in San Diego last spring.

harness=ballboy 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

In response to RigatoniT's comment:

This particular thread is not much to read.... but you can see that this kind of back and fourth is no longer permitted on the board...

BTW I won the bet with harness but he never came back to the forum due to illness... I wish he was here and could have honored the bet... 

Wasn't the bet for him to not post for a month?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

I actually missed those days on this Forum and I thought even those threads sucked. But now they suck even more. I'm from the CanLand Days and I'm telling you that was funniest stuff ever written, ever posted. Pure comedy and it was pre-2004 Red Sox talk. So no one for a second thought the Sox would win a World Series, let alone 3 now.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

If softlaws name is said 3 consecutive times on this board....he will return, or so the legend goes.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

I really miss Harness, too. I had some amazing late-night conversations with him. You can hate him for the pompous ways, but he was fun to chat with.

17. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts