On WEEI , Ben says that he heard from his good friend SOFTY/SOFTLAW ........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

On WEEI , Ben says that he heard from his good friend SOFTY/SOFTLAW ........

And SOFTY was so happy that all of Bens roster moves this year have been just outstanding !!!   What say you ??????

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

Re: On WEEI , Ben says that he heard from his good friend SOFTY/SOFTLAW ........

Ben: How's that Mike "Dumpster Profile" Carp working out?

Softlaw: ........

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Re: On WEEI , Ben says that he heard from his good friend SOFTY/SOFTLAW ........

It is amazing that the fact the Red Sox are doing so successful despite them not making the move he wanted him to make has driven him to not post out of sheer embarassment.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leftfielder61. Show Leftfielder61's posts

Wow Bill throwing your buddy Softy under the bus. Never thought I would see the day.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to Leftfielder61's comment:

Wow Bill throwing your buddy Softy under the bus. Never thought I would see the day.

Just my "good sport nature"  !!!!!!    AKA >HUMOR  !!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

You nailed it BILL.

softy would have flipped and flopped by now.

Sox4ever

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to moonslav59's comment:

You nailed it BILL.

Sox4ever

Actually Mr Moon,  This board is not the same with out SOFTY......   Sort of, like the "edge is off" !!    Put another way, probably the same feeling when we finally get to 2016, & whats next !!!     But I, for one does miss Softy & his opinions !!!!    As DAD would say......... "SON, its just not the same without that boy on this board" !!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

[QUOTE]

You nailed it BILL.

Sox4ever

Actually Mr Moon,  This board is not the same with out SOFTY......   Sort of, like the "edge is off" !!    Put another way, probably the same feeling when we finally get to 2016, & whats next !!!     But I, for one does miss Softy & his opinions !!!!    As DAD would say......... "SON, its just not the same without that boy on this board" !!!

[/QUOTE]

Only thing that would be better Bill is if you would join Softy out of here.  And Willie......I'm not trying to run you off the board like you said in your other useless thread.....you've already done that twice to yourself....and from what I hear strike 3 is right around the corner!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

All ST I tried to tell Softy that the guys they signed were consistent players through out their careers which is why other teams wanted them. I also tried to tell him Drew was a better SS as he was good before the broken ankle aand would return to that player.

Now I am not saying I saw this record but I thought they'd be fighting for a playoff spot I believed they were better than 500

LOVE my  Red Sox, Bs, Cs, Pats and enjoy the ride every year. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:

It is amazing that the fact the Red Sox are doing so successful despite them not making the move he wanted him to make has driven him to not post out of sheer embarassment.

If they had made half the moves he proposed they would be where New York is. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

..Or Toronto.

I love the smell of asphalt in the morning.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to ThefourBs' comment:

..Or Toronto.

I love the smell of asphalt in the morning.

LOL

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to Kingface12's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

You nailed it BILL.

Sox4ever

[/QUOTE]

Only thing that would be better Bill is if you would join Softy out of here.  And Willie......I'm not trying to run you off the board like you said in your other useless thread.....you've already done that twice to yourself....and from what I hear strike 3 is right around the corner!

[/QUOTE]

It's been great to see a kinder and gentler board of late, maybe you didn't notice.  Perhaps taking a light hearted approach would be nice.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to 67redsox's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

You nailed it BILL.

Sox4ever

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It's been great to see a kinder and gentler board of late, maybe you didn't notice.  Perhaps taking a light hearted approach would be nice.

[/QUOTE]

How much of that goes hand and hand with Softy being gone?

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

You nailed it BILL.

Sox4ever

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

How much of that goes hand and hand with Softy being gone?

[/QUOTE]

exactly, and when Bill gets the boot again we should be conflict free!

ok maybe not :p i suppose me and pumpsie could get into it

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

[QUOTE]

You nailed it BILL.

Sox4ever

[/QUOTE]

Softy was wrong almost everytime.

So I'm not surprised to see you miss him.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

I'm glad softy is gone. We didn't and don't need a ridiculous person who refused to admit he was ever wrong, and who called our players demeaning names even when they served our franchsie well. Not to mentoin his wingnut politics he couldn't keep to himself.

Softy was Bill's big brother who taught him to smoke behind the 7/11. Now Bill has kicked the softy habit and he is a much better contributor.

Softy was calling for Cherry's head on a plate before Cherry had a chance to do anything, which was beyond childish.

Softy should have to present Cherry with his GM of the year award....

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

If Ben has heard from Softy, then a restraining order has been issued.   

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

You nailed it BILL.

Sox4ever

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Awwwwww.....it's so cute how you come to Willie's defense.  I guess the statistics are right....on-line dating has taken right off the last few years!  Let me be kinder like you asked and be the first to congratulate you and Bill on your relationship.  May you have many wonderful years together........  I guess all that's left is that the both of you sail away into the sunset together now......like right now. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

You nailed it BILL.

Sox4ever

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Awwwwww.....it's so cute how you come to Willie's defense.  I guess the statistics are right....on-line dating has taken right off the last few years!  Let me be kinder like you asked and be the first to congratulate you and Bill on your relationship.  May you have many wonderful years together........  I guess all that's left is that the both of you sail away into the sunset together now......like right now. 

[/QUOTE]So, whats with all the anger here ??  Yo hate SOFTY, BILL-806, and now 67SOX......  I would like to think that the rest of the board questions your continued spew of hate as that looks to be your MO ......   May I suggest that you take this board as it is "an opinion board" and stay out of the name calling business before the BDC people put you on a much needed vacation !!!     Just saying ....

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

You nailed it BILL.

Sox4ever

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]So, whats with all the anger here ??  Yo hate SOFTY, BILL-806, and now 67SOX......  I would like to think that the rest of the board questions your continued spew of hate as that looks to be your MO ......   May I suggest that you take this board as it is "an opinion board" and stay out of the name calling business before the BDC people put you on a much needed vacation !!!     Just saying ....

[/QUOTE]

What hate was I spewing kiddo?  I said nothing once about Softy on here and I said that it was cute that your girlfriend supports you and I congratulated her on your relationship....heck...I though I was bing nice!!  Don't forget your lame mantra Will ' <Humor'

Thanks for the advice slick Willie but I'm pretty sure I'm all set on taking advice from somebody who has gotten the boot from here twice in the last few months.....from this 'opinion board'.  Brighter days are soon upon us.....from what I heard the 'days are numbered' and their watching for 'one more strike'........ 

HAVE A GOOD DAY!!

Sections
Shortcuts