Once again I was 100% correct...this time...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

Re: Once again I was 100% correct...this time...

In Response to Once again I was 100% correct...this time...:
    [QUOTE]about Slosh Buckett...I spent this entire hot stove telling you that he is a cancer to the team and cares nothing about his teammates - his latest self-serving "interview" should clear things up for the perpetually polyanna and register once and for all that this guy needs to be dealt with asap...
    Posted by georom4[/QUOTE]

Hopefully you guys don't mind my opinion on Josh but here it is.  Josh is from Texas, ever meet a Texan?  It may be considerered stereotype on my part but every one I have ever met, worked for, or listened to are never wrong, yet rarely correct in the minds of those who know better.

Josh needs to know the following going into 2012 opening day.

#1 If you need to rely on, or use Tek an excuse to pitch a strong game you are simply not in the same class as a Halladay or Lee type pitcher who can control their own game regardless who their back stop is.

#2 You are paid as an Ace, not a beer drinking nut case so try taking control of the talent we all know you have and set an example for fellow starters.

#3 Feel free to you continue being a punk by not accepting the negative impact you have on our staff.  Either way, you control your career in Boston at this point like Mr. Lackey, so ts your choice.  Can we count on you, or would you rather play elsewhere? 

Last chance in my opinion for management and our fans to decide whether you are worth keeping around.  Good luck pal, we need the real Josh Beckett to step up and dominate opponents.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LadyLake. Show LadyLake's posts

Another poster who thinks that he is Dr. Phil or else was a fly on the clubhouse wall. Where do these posters keep coming from. All opinion and no facts - only total speculation. Sounds like trolling to me. If not trolling then just blind opinion, pouting, and a little boy tantrum. Sandbox maturity.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

In Response to Re: Once again I was 100% correct...this time...:
    [QUOTE]Another poster who thinks that he is Dr. Phil or else was a fly on the clubhouse wall. Where do these posters keep coming from. All opinion and no facts - only total speculation. Sounds like trolling to me. If not trolling then just blind opinion, pouting, and a little boy tantrum. Sandbox maturity.
    Posted by LadyLake[/QUOTE]

The inmates are running the asylum. Trolls abound. Newbies take a look around, scratch their heads, laugh, and leave. The ironic thing is that the trolls will have nobody left to irritate, toy with, and inflame. They will be left to themselves which will have no challenge / entertainment. Perhaps they can stage a Troll Olympics for the mentally challenged.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

In Response to Re: Once again I was 100% correct...this time...:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Once again I was 100% correct...this time... : The inmates are running the asylum. Trolls abound. Newbies take a look around, scratch their heads, laugh, and leave. The ironic thing is that the trolls will have nobody left to irritate, toy with, and inflame. They will be left to themselves which will have no challenge / entertainment. Perhaps they can stage a Troll Olympics for the mentally challenged.
    Posted by UticaClub[/QUOTE]

Utica, remember and try to understand how important Mr. Beckett is to our staff along with others like Clay and Jon.  Josh isn't here to prove how may beers he can pound until he gets silly like his days as a Marlin before being traded.  We need Josh and his obvious talent to prevail over anything else.

If he can do this and our team stays relatively healthy it doesn't matter how many teams have improved.  We will be tough to beat.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

Reread the Hohler column and then read the interviews from Lester, Lackey, Varitek, Ellsbury, Papelbon, Bard, Bucholz, and others who commented that it was a TEAM COLLAPSE and not the fault of one, two, or three players. I am aware that it is human nature to want to scapegoat but try to rise about that temptation and be logical. Passion should not supersede reason and logic. None of the forum's best thinkers subscribe to the theory that Beckett was the sole problem. That is only the territory of the haters, the simplistic. and obvious trolls. Why would you want to identify with such shallow people? Georom is a HATER.