One hundred and ninty five years

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from deck-ape-brett. Show deck-ape-brett's posts

Re: One hundred and ninty five years

In Response to Re: One hundred and ninty five years:
    this thread is loney whatever lets you sleep at night. Whats next? championships per capita? The way this thread is going I'm surprise you didn't include the Harlem Globbetrotters?
    Posted by HRDerby

They don't really play in Harlem.
    Hence, they're really not a New York team
    Dummy.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRDerby. Show HRDerby's posts

In Response to Re: One hundred and ninty five years : They don't really play in Harlem. Hence, they're really not a New York team Dummy.
    Posted by deck-ape-brett

maybe thats why I brought it up

this thread is so ridiculous I'm surprise you didn't include every little league team, HS team and beer league in the country, hence the globetrotter reference.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pelosireturns. Show pelosireturns's posts

Nice thread. I wish I understood it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from deck-ape-brett. Show deck-ape-brett's posts

In Response to Re: One hundred and ninty five years : maybe thats why I brought it up this thread is so ridiculous I'm surprise you didn't include every little league team, HS team and beer league in the country, hence the globetrotter reference.
    Posted by HRDerby

I eliminated all teams that don't play in New York on a full time basis. Hence the Jets, Giants, Nets Globertrotters, and Devils don't count.
    But Buffalo does count.

I'm an aviator. I know geography.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from deck-ape-brett. Show deck-ape-brett's posts

Nice thread. I wish I understood it.
    Posted by pelosireturns

we talk like this all the time on the Yahoo message boards. Very high brow stuff. We're all very smart.

Sections
Shortcuts