One of our own reaches 5 figures - salute to Jessey

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from aquachuck. Show aquachuck's posts

Re: One of our own reaches 5 figures - ode to Jessey

In Response to Re: One of our own reaches 5 figures - ode to Jessey:
    [QUOTE]Geez...what a waste of a thread.
    Posted by The---Babe-[/QUOTE]

can't believe I'm agreeing w/ Babe...this is a first.  At least Jessey no longer quotes a certain washed up, 1 hit wonder, has-been funk metal band from the late 80's on his posts.  I mean seriously...Corey Glover?  Really?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sindarin-erebor. Show sindarin-erebor's posts

It won't be long and all of the possible permutations of the hyhponated --Babe-- will be depleted.Surprised Just hilarious.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Dearest Kim,

Yes, and just think, if he tells more women to "S*T*F*U" his total will increase, and he could also be considered "classier" -- if that's possible.

Also, to correct your comment, after his abuse of other Sox fans here, and his insulting remarks

The only women I would ever say S T F U to are those who like to run off with their mouth without having a clue of what is actually coming out of it. And the only posters here that I ever attacked were those who attacked me first or those who were so obvlious to the actual conversation at hand. And if it is still my calling out Beni on his admittance to multiple ID's that is bothering you; get over it. I always tried to be respectful to him. He was funny.

But I still love you.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

this had to hurt

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]this had to hurt
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]

Whoever said you didn't think for yourself?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Victory12321. Show Victory12321's posts

Congratulations Jesse

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from The---Babe-. Show The---Babe-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: One of our own reaches 5 figures - ode to Jessey : can't believe I'm agreeing w/ Babe...this is a first.  At least Jessey no longer quotes a certain washed up, 1 hit wonder, has-been funk metal band from the late 80's on his posts.  I mean seriously...Corey Glover?  Really?

Posted by aquachuck[/QUOTE]

LOL...at least we agree on one thing, upchuck.

These guys act like it took some talent or skill to be able to post 10K times.

We'd be much better off if jerseyerica wasn't a liar and stood by his word to not post here any longer.

Funny thing is the day that jerseyerica and nhstephanie proclaimed they wouldn't post here I called them out on it for what it truly was. A pure drama queen move to get posters to say "Don't leave, you are a great poster" yada...yada....yada.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

agreed

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from The---Babe-. Show The---Babe-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: One of our own reaches 5 figures - ode to Jessey : I think you & kim should get hitched; after 5 years of wedded bliss, you'll laugh off all this board nonsense  "Snookems, weren't we ridiculous back then? Yes Babe, honey, BTW; when are you going to get that v-gina removed"?

Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

Sounds like my post hit a nerve...after all, the truth does hurt...doesn't it, liar?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: One of our own reaches 5 figures - ode to Jessey : Sounds like my post hit a nerve...after all, the truth does hurt...doesn't it, liar?

Yes, the truth does hurt, namecaller; which is why you still lie to yourself.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: One of our own reaches 5 figures - ode to Jessey : LOL...at least we agree on one thing, upchuck. These guys act like it took some talent or skill to be able to post 10K times. We'd be much better off if jerseyerica wasn't a liar and stood by his word to not post here any longer. Funny thing is the day that jerseyerica and nhstephanie proclaimed they wouldn't post here I called them out on it for what it truly was. A pure drama queen move to get posters to say "Don't leave, you are a great poster" yada...yada....yada.

Once again - sad post from a sad individual.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from The---Babe-. Show The---Babe-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: One of our own reaches 5 figures - ode to Jessey : Once again - sad post from a sad individual.

Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]

Yes, I agree. It is sad that you came back.

You know my post is the truth. Pure drama queen.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: One of our own reaches 5 figures - ode to Jessey : Yes, I agree. It is sad that you came back. You know my post is the truth. Pure drama queen.

You know, in 10 years, you have a chance to be ..... worse. It's called hopeless.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

boomerrangsdotcom pulled the same bologna last year - said he was leaving and never ever coming back. One year later and 3,000+ posts here we are.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from The---Babe-. Show The---Babe-'s posts

[QUOTE]boomerrangsdotcom pulled the same bologna last year - said he was leaving and never ever  coming back. One year later and 3,000+ posts here we are.

Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]

They do it for the attention and to feel wanted. Like I said, a couple of drama queens. I knew from the get go that they weren't leaving and I called them on it then. Yet they call my post "sad". No, what's sad is them seeking the attention and approval of anonymous people in a chat room.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Careful you might hurt their feelings, they could leave forever again.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Let's examine:

Jessey knows his stuff and has been an intelligent and amiable poster for a long time now.

The Babe has not produced an original thought since he's been here, and seems to know little about the game. If his ignorance were an iceberg, we're just seeing its tip.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

Congrats, Jessey,

BDC should put an asterisk by your post total, seeing as how a lot of them were on the Music Forum.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: One of our own reaches 5 figures - ode to Jessey : They do it for the attention and to feel wanted. Like I said, a couple of drama queens. I knew from the get go that they weren't leaving and I called them on it then. Yet they call my post "sad". No, what's sad is them seeking the attention and approval of anonymous people in a chat room.

Yes, I owned up to that over 2 months ago, it happened to Jessey too; we both had this trangression, we were both angered by what Pike did, and then we  changed our minds, which people do on occasion (and perhaps you're not aware of) and you like to harp on it constantly, because you have very little else to work with. However, in those 2 months, you've had many bannings, and MANY transgressions, and arguably of a far worse nature. Keep grasping for straws; gosh, you are pathetic.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: One of our own reaches 5 figures - ode to Jessey : They do it for the attention and to feel wanted. Like I said, a couple of drama queens. I knew from the get go that they weren't leaving and I called them on it then. Yet they call my post "sad". No, what's sad is them seeking the attention and approval of anonymous people in a chat room.

If You Replace The---Babe with A-Babe, you wouldn't have that many hyphens for a while; heck, you might even get a few dates.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Funny thing is the day that jerseyerica and nhstephanie proclaimed they wouldn't post here I called them out on it for what it truly was. "

So, just to be clear: by feminizing their nicknames you are intending to insult them, correct? By implying that it is an insult to be a woman? Just want to be clear on that. It's would not be surprising to add hostility/condescension towards women to your long list of hangups.  

Look, their departures were overly dramatic. Some of the stuff that happened certainly raised my eyebrows as well. But the fact is that people can change their minds and I don't feel at all betrayed that the two of them decided to return. This wasn't some kind of grand jury procedure. They decided to come back and that's fine by me, more than fine, Steven and Jessey are two of the great contributors on this board. I have learned from their posts and their thoughtful attitudes. You would do well by working on your own character defects rather than hammering them. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Harness 16469 posts that is 11 for everyday for 4 straight years. How is that possible?
    I have 3200 in 3 years

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

FTR - I was seriously p+ssed the day I posted that thread and I reacted based on that. My apologies; my fault. Whoever wants to call me out on that, good for them - go for it. And all the tough guys here who want to harp on it, I am more than happy to tell them where they can find me so they can tell me to my face what they think.

I came back because I enjoy the conversation and the rivalry. And I have enjoyed the cyber friendships I have made here as well.

As for my number one friend - Babe. Here is a secret - there is no money to be made dealing with you anymore. But you enjoy the beach and make sure you use plenty of sunblock.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]" Funny thing is the day that jerseyerica and nhstephanie proclaimed they wouldn't post here I called them out on it for what it truly was. " So, just to be clear: by feminizing their nicknames you are intending to insult them, correct? By implying that it is an insult to be a woman? Just want to be clear on that. It's would not be surprising to add hostility/ condescension towards women to your long list of hangups.    Look, their departures were overly dramatic. Some of the stuff that happened certainly raised my eyebrows as well. But the fact is that people can change their minds and I don't feel at all betrayed that the two of them decided to return. This wasn't some kind of grand jury procedure. They decided to come back and that's fine by me, more than fine, Steven and Jessey are two of the great contributors on this board. I have learned from their posts and their thoughtful attitudes. You would do well by working on your own character defects rather than hammering them. 
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]

This has been discussed before; he also has called Kim a dumb broad; and actually tried to defend it.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

[QUOTE]Let's examine: Jessey knows his stuff and has been an intelligent and amiable poster for a long time now. The Babe has not produced an original thought since he's been here, and seems to know little about the game. If his ignorance were an iceberg, we're just seeing its tip.
    Posted by soups[/QUOTE]

This does not convey a welcome sight.