One of our own reaches 5 figures - salute to Jessey

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Re: One of our own reaches 5 figures - ode to Jessey

In Response to Re: One of our own reaches 5 figures - ode to Jessey:
    [QUOTE]Harness 16469 posts that is 11 for everyday for 4 straight years. How is that possible? I have 3200 in 3 years
    Posted by JimfromFlorida[/QUOTE]

It's the new metrics, Jim. We may have to consult 791 to get to the bottom of it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

[QUOTE]Let's examine: Jessey knows his stuff and has been an intelligent and amiable poster for a long time now. The Babe has not produced an original thought since he's been here, and seems to know little about the game. If his ignorance were an iceberg, we're just seeing its tip.
    Posted by soups[/QUOTE]

That is not an unfair statement.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: One of our own reaches 5 figures - ode to Jessey : That is not an unfair statement.
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]

I figured you'd be able to relate to it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

It looks like Babe got banned again. I don't know what's more shocking; this or the Clemens trial.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

anyone who can post 10,000 posts here...is a serious chaddict...who needs a sponsor

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Chaddict - you may have uncovered a new market.
    Sponsoring a chaddict could be the new 'in thing'.
    IPODicts already have 911 help-lines.
    They tend to be recovering discoholics.
    DVDitis is now treated on an outpatient basis. This is huge, as video-dementia was once considered incurable!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]Chaddict - you may have uncovered a new market. Sponsoring a chaddict could be the new 'in thing'. IPODicts already have 911 help-lines. They tend to be recovering discoholics. DVDitis is now treated on an outpatient basis. This is huge, as video-dementia was once considered incurable!
    Posted by harness[/QUOTE]

I hear they have their own sequence of 12 steps (Reminds me of that Seinfeld Episode).  Here's a few:

1. Apologize to any board member who slandered you

2. Go on the defunct Private forum and start a new thread

3. Mention your board activity during confession

4. Go to your boss and have him dock you pay for the board activity done this year while at work.

5. Spend weekends off the board, and dote on your spouse instead; in Babe's case, dote on the inanimate version.

6. Name your next pet or child BDC. If that's too harsh, Dottie will do; regardless of gender.

PS. Because I'm a rule flaunter.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

That post deserves its own thread.  Title: The Chaddict - rules and remedies.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

How many hyphens will The----Babe- have in his next reincarnation?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from The---Babe-. Show The---Babe-'s posts

[QUOTE]" Funny thing is the day that jerseyerica and nhstephanie proclaimed they wouldn't post here I called them out on it for what it truly was. " So, just to be clear: by feminizing their nicknames you are intending to insult them, correct? By implying that it is an insult to be a woman? Just want to be clear on that. It's would not be surprising to add hostility/ condescension towards women to your long list of hangups.    Look, their departures were overly dramatic. Some of the stuff that happened certainly raised my eyebrows as well. But the fact is that people can change their minds and I don't feel at all betrayed that the two of them decided to return. This wasn't some kind of grand jury procedure. They decided to come back and that's fine by me, more than fine, Steven and Jessey are two of the great contributors on this board. I have learned from their posts and their thoughtful attitudes. You would do well by working on your own character defects rather than hammering them. 

Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]

Swing and a miss there bostonmonkeyspanker. I feminized their names because they are drama queens. Last I checked, queens are typically female, or at least in my neck of the woods. Not sure about yours.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from The--Babe--. Show The--Babe--'s posts

[QUOTE]" Funny thing is the day that jerseyerica and nhstephanie proclaimed they wouldn't post here I called them out on it for what it truly was. " So, just to be clear: by feminizing their nicknames you are intending to insult them, correct? By implying that it is an insult to be a woman? Just want to be clear on that. It's would not be surprising to add hostility/ condescension towards women to your long list of hangups.    Look, their departures were overly dramatic. Some of the stuff that happened certainly raised my eyebrows as well. But the fact is that people can change their minds and I don't feel at all betrayed that the two of them decided to return. This wasn't some kind of grand jury procedure. They decided to come back and that's fine by me, more than fine, Steven and Jessey are two of the great contributors on this board. I have learned from their posts and their thoughtful attitudes. You would do well by working on your own character defects rather than hammering them. 

Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]

Swing and a miss there, bostonmonkeyspanker.

I feminized their names because they are drama queens. Last I checked, queens are typically female. Or at least they are in my neck of the woods. Maybe you are confused with the "queens" that hang out in the bars you frequent in the South End.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: One of our own reaches 5 figures - ode to Jessey : Swing and a miss there, bostonmonkeyspanker. I feminized their names because they are drama queens. Last I checked, queens are typically female. Or at least they are in my neck of the woods. Maybe you are confused with the "queens" that hang out in the bars you frequent in the South End.
    Posted by The--Babe--[/QUOTE]

So then why couldn't they be Drama Kings?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: One of our own reaches 5 figures - ode to Jessey : So then why couldn't they be Drama Kings?
    Posted by ctredsoxfanhugh[/QUOTE]

I thought of that too. Because in Babe's world, the sexes have assigned roles.
    In that regard, I don't want to know anymore than I already do.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from The--Babe--. Show The--Babe--'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: One of our own reaches 5 figures - ode to Jessey : So then why couldn't they be Drama Kings?

Because that's a music group. Plus, nhstephanie and especially jersey erica are quite effeminate.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Re: One of our own reaches 5 figures - salute to Jessey

Like I said Babe - there is no money to be made dealing with you. But if you want, come on up to prove your point, I will be more than happy to show you around. Just tell me what location you prefer, Little Italy in Manhattan; Little Italy in the Bronx or Long Island City in Queens. 

I always find in interesting that those who like to put labels on others the loudest, such as Babe does, tend to be exactly what they are calling others. And he actually thinks calling us by the feminie version of our name actually hurts us. Pathetic, sad little man.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

thread Over

In Response to Re: One of our own reaches 5 figures - salute to Jessey:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: One of our own reaches 5 figures - salute to Jessey : Oooohh...internet tough guy. That makes you truly pathetic. But just for s n g's, I will certainly let you know next time I head up. My guess is you'd be nowhere to be found.

Now that is the funniest thing you have ever said.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

I would never feminize another man unless I wanted to pick a fight with him.  Seeing the futility of picking a fight with someone on the internet, I tend to stray away from personal attacks.  I'll debate, call out, attack points (never people) but feminizing a man on the net......come on Babe....how old are you?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]I would never feminize another man unless I wanted to pick a fight with him.  Seeing the futility of picking a fight with someone on the internet, I tend to stray away from personal attacks.  I'll debate, call out, attack points (never people) but feminizing a man on the net......come on Babe....how old are you?

He wouldn't do it in person; he's a coward.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: One of our own reaches 5 figures - salute to Jessey : Oooohh...internet tough guy. That makes you truly pathetic. But just for s n g's, I will certainly let you know next time I head up. My guess is you'd be nowhere to be found.

When you hitch-hike to the Big Apple, you'll need to shower and dress better.

But you won't go, because you're FOS; and a demented Punk as well.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from The--Babe--. Show The--Babe--'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: One of our own reaches 5 figures - salute to Jessey : When you hitch-hike to the Big Apple, you'll need to shower and dress better. But you won't go, because you're FOS; and a demented Punk as well.

Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

LOL...that funny, stephanie. I go to NYC usually once or twice a year. It's where I'm from and I still have family there. Once again, clueless as usual.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from The--Babe--. Show The--Babe--'s posts

[QUOTE]I would never feminize another man unless I wanted to pick a fight with him.  Seeing the futility of picking a fight with someone on the internet, I tend to stray away from personal attacks.  I'll debate, call out, attack points (never people) but feminizing a man on the net......come on Babe....how old are you?

as the saying goes...if it walks like a duck.....

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: One of our own reaches 5 figures - salute to Jessey : LOL...that funny, stephanie. I go to NYC usually once or twice a year. It's where I'm from and I still have family there. Once again, clueless as usual.

Well, Infantela, if that's the case, we have something in common.

I'm not surprised about your NY roots. And let me tell you what clueless is: clueless is thinking I'm a Sawx fan and you believing that you convinced everybody you have a job.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from FarmFan. Show FarmFan's posts

In Response to One of our own reaches 5 figures - salute to Jessey:
    [QUOTE]Yes. Jesseyeric is one of our own. He is the first poster of a different allegiance to hit the 10,000 post mark. Jessey : I doubt many RedSox posters have the stones to post on a NY board and display such class. Furthermore, enduring the posting wars and maintaining a continuance isn't an easy thing to do. You are a class act. Congratulations, my friend.
    Posted by harness[/QUOTE]

EVERYONE HERE NOTICE I ONLY MAKE FON OF HARNESS/MOON AND NHSTEVEN AS THEY DO OTHERS?  THATS BECAUSE THEY ARE THE BIGGEST NUMNUTS ON OUR BOARD.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: One of our own reaches 5 figures - salute to Jessey : Wrong again, stephanie. We don't have anything in common. I'm a Yankee fan and you are a closet sawx fan.  And you really are clueless. I'm not trying to convince anyone that I have a job. Frankly, unlike you, I really don't care what a bunch of anonymous people in an internet chat room think. I know what my paychecks look like and that's all that really matters.

Actually Steven wants everyone to know he is a home owner, has a dog, and plays with computers all day - to him that means he is superior to you and I and everyone else. Of course if you own a home it won't matter to him unless you have a dog. Even then it will be a contest to who owns the biggest dog and what pedigree documentation you can provide.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from The--Babe--. Show The--Babe--'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: One of our own reaches 5 figures - salute to Jessey : Actually Steven wants everyone to know he is a home owner, has a dog, and plays with computers all day - to him that means he is superior to you and I and everyone else. Of course if you own a home it won't matter to him unless you have a dog. Even then it will be a contest to who owns the biggest dog and what pedigree documentation you can provide.

Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]

Regardless, the home is in NH. Enough said. And he strikes me as a tea cup terrier type anyway.