One of our own reaches 5 figures - salute to Jessey

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Re: One of our own reaches 5 figures - salute to Jessey

In Response to Re: One of our own reaches 5 figures - salute to Jessey:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: One of our own reaches 5 figures - salute to Jessey : Actually Steven wants everyone to know he is a home owner, has a dog, and plays with computers all day - to him that means he is superior to you and I and everyone else. Of course if you own a home it won't matter to him unless you have a dog. Even then it will be a contest to who owns the biggest dog and what pedigree documentation you can provide.
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]

This seems to fly in the face to what you said to me earlier. You're a schizoid and a phony. Ignore time for you.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

This thread deserves a burrito burp.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Or a farmhand hammer.

To think, Jessey takes this sh*t regularly.
    He deserves a gold watch!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

In Response to One of our own reaches 5 figures - salute to Jessey:
    [QUOTE]Yes. Jesseyeric is one of our own. He is the first poster of a different allegiance to hit the 10,000 post mark. Jessey : I doubt many RedSox posters have the stones to post on a NY board and display such class. Furthermore, enduring the posting wars and maintaining a continuance isn't an easy thing to do. You are a class act. Congratulations, my friend.
    Posted by harness[/QUOTE]

Wow! Who's counting... Way .Way, to much time on your hands.Do you ever leave your cave? Do you ever see the sun?