One Question About Lackey

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Re: One Question About Lackey

In Response to Re: One Question About Lackey:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: One Question About Lackey : I thought the same thing.  I only saw one replay of the 'long single off the wall' but it sure looked like Crawford was nowhere near that ball.  No excuse for Lackey to throw his arms up like a baby though. if you have a link to the play again, would love to shrug at it again.
    Posted by chuchos[/QUOTE]

I really dont think that was directed at CC. I think he was just frustrated with everything...Talk about piling on a guy when hes down..its quite sad..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: One Question About Lackey : Everybody is different. You cant bash a guy for what hes going through..Janet jones wasnt all bloody, or knocked out and wayne left the ice..Thats hardly cancer you idiot..here, look for yourself...I see no blood... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atWtwIiXQKI
    Posted by southpaw777[/QUOTE]

serioulsy?  you just called me an idiot??  hahaha...that's funny.  maybe you should read the posting policy.  or realize who you are calling an idiot at the very least.  and understand the point of my post.  sigh.....some people just dont understand sports......

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rip8569. Show rip8569's posts

[QUOTE]not making excuses but the guy did throw 7 innings and gave up 4 runs after 110 pitches. he should not have been in the game after that point. problem is that Albers, Aceves and Hill were spent, and no one trusts Wake
    Posted by rkarp[/QUOTE]

Yes, but Lackey is a big reason they are all spent when the pen had to step in early after that all night game.  The staff is still reeling from those two games.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rip8569. Show rip8569's posts

I think Lackey has some real composure issues.  If someone doesn't make a play behind him, even if the guy behind him has to make some sort of ridiculous superhuman play, he just loses it. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]I think Lackey has some real composure issues.  If someone doesn't make a play behind him, even if the guy behind him has to make some sort of ridiculous superhuman play, he just loses it. 
    Posted by rip8569[/QUOTE]

In his defense, I would probably lose my composure too if my fastball had no velocity or bite, I had no quality pitches, and no control either.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]Pitching incompetence aside, did you see how he showed up Crawford on the misplay he made in Wednesday night's game? THAT WAS ABSOLUTELY INEXCUSABLE AND RED SOX MANAGEMENT MUST ADDRESS THIS ASAP!! AGREE?
    Posted by drpjn[/QUOTE]

I totally agree. the position players arent out there throwing up their arms or rolling their eyes at him for giving up HR's or giving free passes. its something i didnt like about lackey when he was with the angels and like it less now. it needs to be addressed and stopped. it can cause division in the clubhouse. man up, this is the bigs, not little league.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from the_yaz. Show the_yaz's posts

SLACKEY'S behavior issues were also present when he was with the ANGELS.
    my issue isn't with the mediocre SLACKEY; my anger, and yours as well, should be directed at the FOOL who gave him the multi-year contract.
    again, i ask, how many more mistakes does inepstein have to make before he is gone?
    if i post it enough, maybe it will happen. one can only hope.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSFAN2. Show RSFAN2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: One Question About Lackey : Thats a pretty pathetic and dumbazz thing to say...I dont care how much someone is making. If your wife is battling breast cancer and your 3000 miles away Its gonna be tough on anyone.. What the heck do you care about his pay, Its not your money. get a life.
    Posted by southpaw777[/QUOTE]
    AMEN...Great post !!!! This is a game, What he is facing is life and death...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from portcallen99. Show portcallen99's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: One Question About Lackey : AMEN...Great post !!!! This is a game, What he is facing is life and death...
    Posted by RSFAN2[/QUOTE]
    what the??

what issue is Lackey facing that is life and death? please spell it out in detail so we know what you're talking about. Oh, and don't give us hearsay dude

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSFAN2. Show RSFAN2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: One Question About Lackey : what the?? what issue is Lackey facing that is life and death? please spell it out in detail so we know what you're talking about. Oh, and don't give us hearsay dude
    Posted by portcallen99[/QUOTE]
    HIS WIFE HAS BREAST CANCER...Ever bury someone you love that had cancer ? IF not do some research, see what the people who have it and the people who love them go through..... NO hearsay,It was in the Globe this moring.  I have first hand exp....as I mentioned, 2 sisters gone from breast cancer and Mom is fighting it now. If that's not life and death, then you tell me what is....I'll pray you don't ever have to go through it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: One Question About Lackey : HIS WIFE HAS BREAST CANCER...Ever bury someone you love that had cancer ? IF not do some research, see what the people who have it and the people who love them go through..... NO hearsay,It was in the Globe this moring.  I have first hand exp....as I mentioned, 2 sisters gone from breast cancer and Mom is fighting it now. If that's not life and death, then you tell me what is....I'll pray you don't ever have to go through it.
    Posted by RSFAN2[/QUOTE]

i am sorry for your losses and hope all turns out ok for your mom.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSFAN2. Show RSFAN2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: One Question About Lackey : i am sorry for your losses and hope all turns out ok for your mom.
    Posted by slasher9[/QUOTE]
    Thanks for the kind words Slasher9. It's in Gods hands now

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: One Question About Lackey : HIS WIFE HAS BREAST CANCER...Ever bury someone you love that had cancer ? IF not do some research, see what the people who have it and the people who love them go through..... NO hearsay,It was in the Globe this moring.  I have first hand exp....as I mentioned, 2 sisters gone from breast cancer and Mom is fighting it now. If that's not life and death, then you tell me what is....I'll pray you don't ever have to go through it.
    Posted by RSFAN2[/QUOTE]

sorry for the loss of your sisters RSFAN. Thankfully, my sister is a breast cancer survivor.  I hope your mother is a fortunate.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mlgvt48. Show mlgvt48's posts

Let's send the whole team to FLA and bring up all of Pawtucket. We can't do much worse.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSFAN2. Show RSFAN2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: One Question About Lackey : sorry for the loss of your sisters RSFAN. Thankfully, my sister is a breast cancer survivor.  I hope your mother is a fortunate.
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]
    Thanks J-Bay....Praise God for your sister's recovery !! Keep her close and tell her you love her everyday. It has a tendency to come back year s later...