Only May, but a key series . . .

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: Only May, but a key series . . .

51% Sox lose two of three, 49% they get swept. I think they will lose all three, the only thing going for them is Lester Thursday. Winning this series is out of the question IMO.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

One down and two to go. Might win one if they are lucky. Just not a very good Sox team.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Is that Trantor belching in the background-after I told it that I have nothing to say to it until it explains why it feels that everyone here needs to put up with not one but three concurrent user names. Not really interested in much it has to say.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

Bump.  Pretty good prediction in the OP if I do say so.  I did not expect Doubront to be adequate last night nor the 9 runs the night before to support Lester. 

Still a long way to go, but you gotta like this result against a team which had been and may still be on the rise--with a significant home field advantage (see pop fly missed in game 1 for two runs). 

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

51% Sox lose two of three, 49% they get swept. I think they will lose all three, the only thing going for them is Lester Thursday. Winning this series is out of the question IMO.

Sox won 2 of three exam. Honestly, I felt confident about Lester but no so much with lack and Doubie. We pulled it off though. Maybe its the start of getting back on track again.

Just the ebb and flows of a long baseball season my friend.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

softlaw is right--he did basically predict the outcome and virtually guaranteed no sweep. 

southpaw777, definitely part of the ebb and flow. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

Well, there ya go.  There is a reason they play the games.

12. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts