OOOOOPS! I should have known the system is still messed up! SORRY for the repeats!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

OOOOOPS! I should have known the system is still messed up! SORRY for the repeats!

SORRY!  My bad for assuming the system has been fixed!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Re: OOOOOPS! I should have known the system is still messed up! SORRY for the repeats!

On the plus side you almost bumped softlaw off the front page. :-)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Re: OOOOOPS! I should have known the system is still messed up! SORRY for the repeats!

just bump 'em off lol

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

good idea!  Thanks!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

still trying

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Hit the refresh button if the add your post button does nothing when you click it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

And stop creating threads with a thousand line titles. I find it fascinating that the thread you created a million times has a thousand line title. If this is the new bumping, as I've pointed out before, it won't work. I'll always point it out when I see it, and how many times can you do it?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Has anyone else had issues loging in. I was not able to log in for two days???? Thought I got banned.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to JimfromFlorida's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Has anyone else had issues loging in. I was not able to log in for two days???? Thought I got banned.

[/QUOTE]

not me.. it might be your browser. when im at school and have to use IE i have tons of problems using this site