Oops! YANKS LOSE (to Oakland)

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Re: Oops! YANKS LOSE (to Oakland)

In Response to Re: Oops! YANKS LOSE (to Oakland):
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Oops! YANKS LOSE (to Oakland) : Those are not my words. I never said "this is haiku from Steve" or "I don't understand why you and Steve have to be friendly here". I could have said "Steve probably has other aliases here" because I believe the Yankee fans here do, and are probably half, if not more, of the "negative" Sox fans. But they have never, ever been accused in all the time I've been here. Isn't that odd? You know why? Because all the accusations of multiple aliases come from Yankee fans who tell their Sox pals and it just gets spread around. They would never list themselves. I'm a Sox fan posting on my own team's board. I don't have to wait until the games have been played to say I think we're going to win the championship. I'm not posting it on a rival team's board. I can say whatever I want here about my team. That's what you don't get. I don't care how long you've been here. You've been surrounded by a majority of New York and the New York area sox fans, along with Yankee fans, so your posts have probably never been questioned. Doesn't mean I can't question them. I saw a post where you called someone a "pathological homer". Its now a mental illness on this board to love your team if you're a Sox fan. lol If you don't think you need a Yankee board, at least for part of the 24/7 you spend here, I don't know what to say.
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]

Not an exact quote, but this is what I was referring to:

First: 4/14/2010
    Last: 7/24/2011
    In Response to Re: Derek Jeter, Mr. Perfect:
    what a strange post for a '' yankeefan '' to post on a sox board
    Posted by pinstripezac32

This post is a perfect example as to why no one here should be keeping anything real. This is a Yankee fan who, admittedly, comes here to make sure Sox fans keep it real here. lol

If abusive Yankee fans would get a life and stop policing Sox boards and insulting the fans here when they're not busy running them off their own board, none of these conversations would even be taking place.

And, yes, a grown adult rival team fan who talks in haiku and comes to the board as a "character", agenda in tow, does have a bit of a screw loose. IMO

As`far as aliases are concerned, many of those accusing Smiley of being Big_Thoughts, etc, were from RS fans; your fandom has gotten the better of you.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Oops! YANKS LOSE (to Oakland) : That's a response to Zac talking about Zac. Duh. Next...where are the others?

Selective response? Address the HAIKU remark.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

They do say opposites attract.    Sealed

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Next 

-------------------

n Response to Re: Wussball : I've never said anything about your posts before, because, I too believe, you should have the freedom to say what you want. But I also believe other posters should as well without the threat of being reported or banned by an overwhelming Yankee fans/friends majority. This is not about not liking Yankee fans because they have a different allegiance. This is about using that same excuse whenever one of them is abusive to posters here. If they are going to come to a rival team's forum, they should respect the posters here, and not tell posters what they're allowed to say about a rival team, and, most importantly, not try to make it into their own board -- or even a dual team board. It's not, nor should it be. Let's not forget they came all the way to Boston.com to post on a Sox board, and pretend they are shocked that posters like the Sox more than other teams. It doesn't help if they refuse to spend ANY time on their own team's board. And yes, my father is a Yankee fan, orginally from the Bronx, NY, to be precise. I believe he would, as would many other Yankee fans, be embarrassed by some of the Yankee fans that post here. Again, it has nothing to do with allegiance. They are individual people just like the Sox fans here, and should be judged as such. You're a very intelligent man. I don't think you are misunderstanding what I've said a million times already. So, I don't know why you're pretending not to get it, unless it's to support them no matter what they do or say here. JMO
    Posted by kimsaysthis

Kim, I'm not pretending anything. I'd think you know me enough to know this.
    I'm aware of the issues you've had with other NY posters. I can't control what goes on with that. I have my issues with some of the NY lice, as well as some RedSox posters. If it's not about allegiance, why make allegiance an issue? 
    You get along with Burrito/Pike. Should I criticize you or think less of you as a result? 

I went back and forth with Carnie several times on several threads about music, film, etc. I like Carnie. We have many similar interests. Same with Steve. I don't care who they root for. If it bothers others that we communicate as we do, we'll isolate it. I have no problem with that.

In fact, I'd prefer not to discuss this subject matter on this thread.
    Let's go there on a thread dedicated to it. I don't think others appreciate it otherwise.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Oops! YANKS LOSE (to Oakland) : I did. By your own admission, you've never been good at reading comprehension. Edit:  Next...where are the others?

You are kidding, right? You are now officially a busted liar. Enjoy your new status.

Sayonara.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Oops! YANKS LOSE (to Oakland) : I don't see your quote in here. Can you highlight it?

I'm done with you, LIAR.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

http://www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a81df60f3-70ee-4ca3-9336-8cf2c0a8301aDiscussion%3a397f3556-8868-46cf-8ff2-cdbf94f153ba

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

http://www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a81df60f3-70ee-4ca3-9336-8cf2c0a8301aDiscussion%3a0a648845-bc5d-4ff1-aab9-26720626466c&plckCurrentPage=2

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

It is not possible to alter links to posts that aren't mine, without extreme hacking skills. You are the type of person who will never admit you're wrong, to the point of dishonesty, which I'm guessing is not your natural state. You need to work on that. At your age, you have plenty of time to fix it, before you get set in your ways at 50.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

OMG; you were talking to Zac about me.

Go check the links.

I put up 2 of them; here's the 3rd, and link only, so there's no hanky panky:

And now, I bid you, adieu.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from xfiles45. Show xfiles45's posts

All I got to say to dopey "nhsteven" is, is, is ... 

Nothing - the scoreboard is good enough, eat your heart out New York troll boy...!!! NH - my *** Go away old man!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from -The--Babe----------. Show -The--Babe----------'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Oops! YANKS LOSE (to Oakland) : You are kidding, right? You are now officially a  busted liar . Enjoy your new status. Sayonara.
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

LOL....you would know a thing or two about lying. How's that "I'm not going to post here anymore" working out?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Your-Echo. Show Your-Echo's posts

Why is a New Hampshire poster up all night argueing for. I know that Harness does that but he lives out on the west coast. Softlaw who is supposedly from North Carolina also has all night insomnia also quite often.

Kim is right in saying that Red Sox fans need not apologize for acting like Boston fans on a Boston forum. Yankee fans have no justification in policing this forum in a crusade to make Sox fans honest, realistic, or impartial. I would never have the nerve to go to a Yankee forum and whitewash their homers. What Steve can't / won't answer is why he is happier here than on a Yankee forum. We know that Babe comes here troll but why does Steve come here? Does he feel that he is a member of a fraternity?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

I like how nhsteven is "done" with kimsaysthis. nhsteven has also been done with me several times, even done with the forum itself at one point; one might now surmise that nhsteven is simply done all together.

now watch harness try and step in and mediate as we all know how great harness is at taking the moral high road. We now await the divine intervention of harness forum Jesus.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from -The--Babe----------. Show -The--Babe----------'s posts

[QUOTE]Why is a New Hampshire poster up all night argueing for. I know that Harness does that but he lives out on the west coast. Softlaw who is supposedly from North Carolina also has all night insomnia also quite often. Kim is right in saying that Red Sox fans need not apologize for acting like Boston fans on a Boston forum. Yankee fans have no justification in policing this forum in a crusade to make Sox fans honest, realistic, or impartial. I would never have the nerve to go to a Yankee forum and whitewash their homers. What Steve can't / won't answer is why he is happier here than on a Yankee forum. We know that Babe comes here troll but why does Steve come here? Does he feel that he is a member of a fraternity?
    Posted by Your-Echo[/QUOTE]

But it's ok for you to try and police the board?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

gotta love how steven played the "I have been here longer than you" card - I might have used that in high school at the lunch table if someone tried to take my table.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

[QUOTE]Why is a New Hampshire poster up all night argueing for. I know that Harness does that but he lives out on the west coast. Softlaw who is supposedly from North Carolina also has all night insomnia also quite often. Kim is right in saying that Red Sox fans need not apologize for acting like Boston fans on a Boston forum. Yankee fans have no justification in policing this forum in a crusade to make Sox fans honest, realistic, or impartial. I would never have the nerve to go to a Yankee forum and whitewash their homers. What Steve can't / won't answer is why he is happier here than on a Yankee forum. We know that Babe comes here troll but why does Steve come here? Does he feel that he is a member of a fraternity?
    Posted by Your-Echo[/QUOTE]

Kim was up all night arguing too.  It's also interesting that you and Kim are two of the only posters whose comments are hidden on their home pages.