Oops! YANKS LOSE (to Oakland)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

Re: Oops! YANKS LOSE (to Oakland)

In Response to Re: Oops! YANKS LOSE (to Oakland):
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Oops! YANKS LOSE (to Oakland) : if the AJ complaints were more than 15..that would be me...
    Posted by jete02fan[/QUOTE]

lol...didn't notice but there were a bunch of anti AJ posts

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Your-Echo. Show Your-Echo's posts

It was Paul O'Neil who noticed the umpire's discretion not to halt the pitcher when he was 90% through his delivery to the plate. It's a trick used by many teams to annoy the pitcher. Sometimes it works and other times it backfires - like this time.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

Wow, Oakland finally won a game against the Yankees.  lol

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxmeister. Show soxmeister's posts

Burnett .... LOL ... the Yankees albatross.    Pitches just good enough to lose.   Here's a thought ... keep the light hitting A's off the boards, then you'll win. 

Yankees will be there at the end.   Tampa is sinking slowly.  Expect a Sox/Yank ALCS ... that is what we all want.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from b126962. Show b126962's posts

[QUOTE]go to the yanks board...they are blaming the manager...posada....aj....granderson....and gardner....maybe more except I dont want to go back and look.  Now I admit that I visit their board once in a while but never post there.  Not sure why so many yankee fans seem a need to camp out here and post the same old crap everyday
    Posted by stillallbost08[/QUOTE]
    If you think this is bad don't go to the Celtics board... it's in ruins.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Oops! YANKS LOSE (to Oakland) : If you think this is bad don't go to the Celtics board... it's in ruins.
    Posted by b126962[/QUOTE]

no kidding...celts board is full of laker trolls

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxnewmex. Show soxnewmex's posts

one more out gets a 3 game division lead

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

TeamWLPCTGB
    Boston6137.622-
    NY Yankees5840.5923.0
    Tampa Bay5246.5319.0
    Toronto5050.50012.0
    Baltimore4057.41220.5

http://youtu.be/FbGAaD0Owas

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac32. Show pinstripezac32's posts

congrats to tito for 1,000

no doubt droping a couple of games in the standings suk

but if it's got to happen

there is no better week for it  to happen

than the week B4 the deadline

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

5-5 after ASB...yanks hope 90 W is enough for the WC....pray.gif

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

[QUOTE]congrats to tito for 1,000 no doubt droping a couple of games in the standings suk but if it's got to happen there is no better week for it  to happen  than the week B4 the deadline
    Posted by pinstripezac32[/QUOTE]

1000 wins despite himself.  The guy is crazy like a fox.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

[QUOTE]5-5 after ASB...yanks hope 90 W is enough for the WC....
    Posted by bald-predictions[/QUOTE]

True but I always worry about them.  I don't like Swishalicious starting to hit.  I need him endlessly slumping.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In Response to Oops! YANKS LOSE (to Oakland):
    [QUOTE]Aww, too bad.  Hideki Matusi a big reason why.  Maybe they should have kept him too along with Farnsworth and Aceves.
    Posted by soxnewmex[/QUOTE]

Always hard when an ex-player gets you. lol  As long as they lose, it's all good to me. :)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Oops! YANKS LOSE (to Oakland) : True but I always worry about them.  I don't like Swishalicious starting to hit.  I need him endlessly slumping.
    Posted by jimdavis[/QUOTE]How did Oakland ever let that guy go?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]Well, this is a Red Sox board Steven. Just because we happen to cheer for the right team doesn't mean we don't have our fair share of juvenile delinquents.
    Posted by carnie[/QUOTE]

I disagree.  I think the post was valid. The Yankees (our rivals) lost, and their ex-player was a big reason why.  What part of that makes it a "juvenile delinquent" post?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Oops! YANKS LOSE (to Oakland) : Umpire mishaps are part of the game, just like in any sport; try telling that here. As far as conspiracy theories are concerned, that's just an excuse some RS fans like to vent when things don't go their way. Other fans may complain about the umpires, but not to that extent. I could just imagine what would be posted here if it happened to them, especially if the Yankees were the opponent.
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

Umpires were fired for bad calls in the 2009 playoff series that favored the Yankees. I'll bet that's never happened before.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Oops! YANKS LOSE (to Oakland) : Umpires were fired for bad calls in the 2009 playoff series that favored the Yankees. I'll bet that's never happened before.
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]

You're twisting it, and I'm not debating it any more than that; to go where you're going, however, is not being a good fan of the sport; unless you have concrete evidence to the contrary. You remind me of exdodgerfan by barking up this sourpuss of a tree. Get some evidence if you insist, and not conjecture by some Yankee hater.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

This we agree on; for the moment.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Oops! YANKS LOSE (to Oakland) : You're twisting it, and I'm not debating it any more than that; to go where you're going, however, is not being a good fan of the sport; unless you have concrete evidence to the contrary. You remind me of exdodgerfan by barking up this sourpuss of a tree. Get some evidence if you insist, and not conjecture by some Yankee hater.

How is that not concrete evidence? Have there ever been umpires fired for bad calls before?  And during a playoff series?  What am I twisting?

Stop insulting Sox fans on a Sox board. If you don't like what people are saying about the Yankee here, go to a Yankee board. This is not your own personal Twitter account.

Edit: And that was the year of the new "cathedral".  It was soooo important for the Yankees to win it all that year. Coincidence?  I think not. And even though the umpires were fired, the games still stand, and the championship that year still stands, but should be with an asterisk. The Twins were cheated out of a chance to go to the World Series.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Oops! YANKS LOSE (to Oakland) : How is that not concrete evidence? Have there ever been umpires fired for bad calls before?  And during a playoff series?  What am I twisting? Stop insulting Sox fans on a Sox board. If you don't like what people are saying about the Yankee here, go to a Yankee board. This is not your own personal Twitter account.

Look who's talking. And I'll say whatever I want. You certainly do, and so does everyone else. If you don't like it, TS.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Oops! YANKS LOSE (to Oakland) : Look who's talking. And I'll say whatever I want. You certainly do, and so does everyone else. If you don't like it, TS.

I guess you got nothing when it comes to the 2009 playoff series. You should stop with the posts about Red Sox fans' excuses when you can't even explain when the facts are presented to you.

Stop policing Sox boards and find a Yankee board where you can talk amongst your peers about the Sox and Sox fans. Red Sox fans don't owe you any explanations.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Oops! YANKS LOSE (to Oakland) : I guess you got nothing when it comes to the 2009 playoff series. You should stop with the posts about Red Sox fans' excuses when you can't even explain when the facts are presented to you. Stop policing Sox boards and find a Yankee board where you can talk amongst your peers about the Sox and Sox fans. Red Sox fans don't owe you any explanations.

Once again, you talk about me policing, but you do the same thing; and once again, I am not going to take any marching orders from you; however, I've come to a similar conclusion earlier tonight; if posters want to start threads like this, I should stay away from those threads. However, you have infringed on my threads unprovoked as well (i.e, The Jeter thread, the movie thread, my discussions with moon, harness, & softy, the WUSS thread, etc), in an uncalled for fashion; I suggest what's good for the goose ... blah blah blah. I'm done discussing this; 'cause I don't want to have a zillion vollies with you based on subjective rhetoric.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Oops! YANKS LOSE (to Oakland) : Once again, you talk about me policing, but you do the same thing; and once again, I am not going to take any marching orders from you; however, I've come to a similar conclusion earlier tonight; if posters want to start threads like this, I should stay away from those threads. However, you have infringed on my threads unprovoked as well (i.e, The Jeter thread, the movie thread, my discussions with moon, harness, & softy, the WUSS thread, etc), in an uncalled for fashion; I suggest what's good for the goose ... blah blah blah. I'm done discussing this; 'cause I don't want to have a zillion vollies with you based on subjective rhetoric.

As usual, I don't know what you're talking about. You love to list a myriad of things in one sentence. It actually sounds like you're listing anywhere I've posted like I'm not allowed to say anything about your posts. lol 

At least I'm not on a Yankee board telling fans there what they can or can't say, and calling them "homers" and "partisan" on their own board. That's ridiculous and (here's one you'll appreciate from your posts) delusional in case no one besides me has told you that yet.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Oops! YANKS LOSE (to Oakland) : As usual, I don't know what you're talking about. You love to list a myriad of things in one sentence. It actually sounds like you're listing anywhere I've posted like I'm not allowed to say anything about your posts. lol  At least I'm not on a Yankee board telling fans there what they can or can't say, and calling them "homers" and "partisan" on their own board. That's ridiculous and (here's one you'll appreciate from your posts) delusional in case no one besides me has told you that yet.

Examples:

Jeter Thread --- "This is HAIKU from Steve"

WUSS Thread --- To Harness :"I don't understand why you & Steve have to be friendly here"

Pike's Steve & JE Alias Thread --- "I agree Pike, Steve probably has other aliases"

Also; I've been here WAYY before you, lived in the Boston Area for 20 yrs; subscribed to the Globe, which is how I found this board, and now it's a creature of habit for me . And I am good poster friends with many RS fans here; harness, SYaz, J-Bay, Promise, 5katz, sox571, carnie, boomer, hammah, playball, moon, MikeNagy, yoshimi, RSKimmi, others I can't recall, and I manage to even get along some with softy ... these guys flatter me with what they say is my baseball knowledge ..... wait a minute  ... you don't get along with many RS fans either.

Speaking of delusional -- You keep saying on several threads And When We Win The Championship

You realize you still have to play the games, don't you? So who's being delusional? Then again, your baseball knowledge is slim to NONE, so maybe that's where you're coming from : RAH RAH Stuff.

And I know, you'll throw the insult card at me, which, along with your policing & attacking accusations, is hypocrisy extroardinaire coming from you.

And, FWIW, in 6 yrs, I've never been banned. Maybe you can break my cherry for me.