Oops! YANKS LOSE (to Oakland)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxKimmi. Show RedSoxKimmi's posts

Re: Oops! YANKS LOSE (to Oakland)

In Response to Re: Oops! YANKS LOSE (to Oakland):
    In Response to Re: Oops! YANKS LOSE (to Oakland) : Can you please let me know when they show up because I certainly haven't run into any on this site other than space, yoshi and zilla.
    Posted by -The--Babe----------

I am deeply, deeply, deeply hurt that you would not include me in that list.  And all this time, I thought you liked me.   ; - (

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxKimmi. Show RedSoxKimmi's posts

In Response to Re: Oops! YANKS LOSE (to Oakland) : oh great, more ROOT propaganda :-)....Hi Kimmi...
    Posted by jete02fan

Hi Jete!  LOL   You know, a woman's work is never done. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from -The--Babe----------. Show -The--Babe----------'s posts

In Response to Re: Oops! YANKS LOSE (to Oakland) : I am deeply, deeply, deeply hurt that you would not include me in that list.  And all this time, I thought you liked me.   ; - (
    Posted by RedSoxKimmi

LOL....just teasing you kimmi....you're ok in my book!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

yay!!! peace in the forum

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

In Response to Re: Oops! YANKS LOSE (to Oakland) : Of course. I want and prefer Red Sox fans to be homers and fanatical about their team on their board since that is the purpose of a Red Sox forum.A Red Sox forum should be flooded with praise, appreciation, affection, knowledge, and loyalty about the Red Sox. It can and should be homerish, partial, fanatical, and ultra-loyal. That should be expected and normal and we should not be embarassed by it. Think of it as a party in your house consisting of only your friends and relatives. Did the Hatfields invite the McCoys to such parties? No, they policed the party since it was their party.
    Posted by Your-Echo

Then what's your purpose here? To cement homerism? This is a discussion board on Boston.com, you idiot. Here, baseball is discussed, something you obviously don't practice. All fans of differing allegence are welcomed. It's not limited to RedSox conversations. No where in BDC policy does it state that. Stop with the suffocation. You don't set the rules, nimrod.
    But clowns like you, Softlaw and bean-brain hypercrit Burrito sure have violated them...to the point of being publicly banned.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: Oops! YANKS LOSE (to Oakland) : Then what's your purpose here? To cement homerism? This is a discussion board on Boston.com, you idiot. Here, baseball is discussed, something you obviously don't practice. All fans of differing allegence are welcomed. It's not limited to RedSox conversations. No where in BDC policy does it state that. Stop with the suffocation. You don't set the rules, nimrod. But clowns like you, Softlaw and bean-brain hypercrit Burrito sure have violated them...to the point of being publicly banned.
    Posted by harness

Amen.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In Response to Re: Oops! YANKS LOSE (to Oakland) : Can you please let me know when they show up because I certainly haven't run into any on this site other than space, yoshi and zilla.
    Posted by -The--Babe----------
    I'm deeply offended babe.

Sections
Shortcuts