Open letter to my BELOVED RED SOX..........

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Re: Open letter to my BELOVED RED SOX..........

Are you the same guy who thought Ben was stupid for not handing the catchers spot to Larvarnaway as well as all of last year when you pushed for the rookies to take over?

Did you not think Felix was the next Lester and should be handed a SP role??

"TRANSFORMATION/BLOCKBUSTER" !!! Do you remember this post.

Funny you love the thrill but are always ready to dump players at a moments notice.

They stand pat and start moving forward and you love the players.

They stand pat and go backwards and you want to dump players.

You are a TYPICAL RED SOX FAN

LOVE my  Red Sox, Bs, Cs, Pats and enjoy the ride every year. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Well Bill.  I gotta hand it to you.  You shift your outlook quicker than I can shotgun a 'Gansett. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SportsGenius1. Show SportsGenius1's posts

In response to bugmenot2's comment:

In response to Bill-806's comment:

Dear SOX, As a fan who has been with you since Ted Williams & the 1950's...  I can tell you that my love affair has withstood many times where I thought that we would go our separate ways..... 1967, 1986,2004,07,013 and everything in between have been great years and have gotten me through many a tough New England winter.  That said, this year is no different... I am just thrilled how J F , BEN, and the team has overcome a poor start, injuries, to keep my/our interest in the team day in day out....  To all the players here before, thank you for all the thrills & chills down through the years...... DAD & BILL-806 are still with you ..... GO SOX, keep the MAGIC going !!!

You left out the heartbreaks of 1972, 1975, 1978, and 2003 and Tony Conigliaro.

You forgot two kids who were destined for greatness only to have rare diseases destroy their careers , Ryan Westmoreland and Rogelio Moret! Those were equally as devastating to the Sox futures at the time of their diseases.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

Magic? they will end up the road trip .500 and be where they are now...which will make ben even more indecisive by the deadline

As always - 100% correct!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In response to georom4's comment:

Magic? they will end up the road trip .500 and be where they are now...which will make ben even more indecisive by the deadline

[object HTMLDivElement]

Wanna bet on the .500 road trip?

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

Dear John...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

In response to SpacemanEephus' comment:

[object HTMLDivElement]

ok  loser gets to change tag line to honor winner

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In response to SpacemanEephus' comment:

[object HTMLDivElement]

ok  loser gets to change tag line to honor winner

[object HTMLDivElement]

Done.

(shake)

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

In response to BogieAt12oclock's comment:

In response to JimfromFlorida's comment:

Are you the same guy who thought Ben was stupid for not handing the catchers spot to Larvarnaway as well as all of last year when you pushed for the rookies to take over?

Funny you love the thrill but are always ready to dump players at a moments notice.

Bill's not a typical RED SOX fan; he's not a typical anything. The best thing about Bill is that he goes to bed early and doesn't embarrass himself on the SOX night games' GAME THREADS. 

LOL

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BogieAt12oclock. Show BogieAt12oclock's posts

Looks like were back to over-moderation. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

prediction: Bill will be calling Ben out and demanding trades within the next two weeks. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

prediction: Bill will be calling Ben out and demanding trades within the next two weeks. 

That is one extremely safe prediction.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to JimfromFlorida's comment:

[object HTMLDivElement]

And you of course, stand as the eternal bastion of hearty and unwavering confidence. You are the Red Sox fan of Red Sox fans, the bulwark of unwavering resolve, before whose mustache--in our speechless awe--we all are counted as dust.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

In response to RigatoniT's comment:

In response to BogieAt12oclock's comment:

Looks like were back to over-moderation. 

Only if it refers to bill.

As I said a week ago, "protected class".  One set of rules for him and one for everyone else.

[object HTMLDivElement]

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

In response to Kingface12's comment:

Dear SOX, As a fan who has been with you since Ted Williams & the 1950's...  I can tell you that my love affair has withstood many times where I thought that we would go our separate ways..... 1967, 1986,2004,07,013 and everything in between have been great years and have gotten me through many a tough New England winter.  That said, this year is no different... I am just thrilled how J F , BEN, and the team has overcome a poor start, injuries, to keep my/our interest in the team day in day out....  To all the players here before, thank you for all the thrills & chills down through the years...... DAD & BILL-806 are still with you ..... GO SOX, keep the MAGIC going !!!

You are such a nerd....  T minus 4 weeks until the nerd gets himself suspended......again.

The new rules:

"There has been a recognition that the majority of people here want a more liberal interpretation of the posting rules and for banning to be a very rare event, among other things. In trying to be consistent and fair, political inserts are going to be blocked for that post for everyone, but if at times there is a less than civil discussion here, as long as its not over the top, thats how I interpreted what most posters want here. Its a fluid situation; things change, and I think the we as moderators have to be sensitive to the desires of the whole community here."

[object HTMLDivElement]

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

In response to SportsGenius1's comment:

In response to bugmenot2's comment:

You left out the heartbreaks of 1972, 1975, 1978, and 2003 and Tony Conigliaro.

You forgot two kids who were destined for greatness only to have rare diseases destroy their careers , Ryan Westmoreland and Rogelio Moret! Those were equally as devastating to the Sox futures at the time of their diseases.

Moret , disease ????   Oh yes, that was the "white powder disease"........  moret needed a  G P S  to get to the park !!

You awful "man".  Moret had mental problems, not drug problems.  What a terrible person you are.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

nerd = hate speech

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!  Just saw that me calling Bill a 'nerd' was removed!!!  REALLY mods??  Have you not seen half the posts on this 'forum'....and 'nerd' gets removed??????

This is just a guess, but if Bill is reporting your posts, the outside mods are deleting them, not "our" (and I use that term loosely) mods.

Perhaps someone will deign to inform us peons that this is so.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

In response to ThefourBs' comment:

nerd = hate speech

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!  Just saw that me calling Bill a 'nerd' was removed!!!  REALLY mods??  Have you not seen half the posts on this 'forum'....and 'nerd' gets removed??????

This is just a guess, but if Bill is reporting your posts, the outside mods are deleting them, not "our" (and I use that term loosely) mods.

Perhaps someone will deign to inform us peons that this is so.

Yep....it's a joke.  That 'NERD' is a protected species around here now I guess.....

Sections
Shortcuts