Opening day starting line up

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mchampion. Show Mchampion's posts

Opening day starting line up

Mine would go something like this considering the injuries.

Ellsbury cf

Bradley lf

Pedroia 2nd

Napoli  1st

Middlebrooks 3rd

Salty C

Gomes DH

Victorino RF

Iggy SS

Jon Lester SP

You could probably switch Victorino and Bradley if you are scared he can't handle it.  I say put him in there and see what happens. Needless to say this is a week hitting team without Papi and Drew in there..... Thoughts?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jidgef. Show jidgef's posts

Re: Opening day starting line up

In response to Mchampion's comment:

Mine would go something like this considering the injuries.

Ellsbury cf

Bradley lf

Pedroia 2nd

Napoli  1st

Middlebrooks 3rd

Salty C

Gomes DH

Victorino RF

Iggy SS

Jon Lester SP

You could probably switch Victorino and Bradley if you are scared he can't handle it.  I say put him in there and see what happens. Needless to say this is a week hitting team without Papi and Drew in there..... Thoughts?

I would definitely flip Bradley to right and Victorino to left. But I'm afraid the more likely scenario still has Bradley going to AAA and the team opening with Ross catching and the lineup looking...

Ellls cf, Victorino lf, Pedroia 2b, Napoli 1b, Salty dh, Middlebrooks 3b, Gomes lf, Ross c, and Iggy ss.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mchampion. Show Mchampion's posts

Re: Opening day starting line up

Ross starting is interesting.  He is a better catcher though, I just don't know how many games he can play and be productive.  I think Bradley has  to be there with the injuries but the way these guys think he will be shipped out.  I am sick of the Sweeneys of the world just give the guy a chance to prove himself.