Opening Day

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Opening Day

Where will you be spending opening day?

I am meeting Space Ace, Jete and a couple of the other guys at Prof. Thoms in the city for the Sox opening game tomorrow afternoon. A little Yankee blood in the middle of a bar with a Boston feel to it. I am looking forward to meeting some of the gang for the first time after years of chatting here. How we will know who each other is has yet to be determined.

And Friday, hanging with my good luck charms Svetlana and Natasha out here in Queens.

Here is to wishing everyone a great opening day no matter who you root for. Spring is here.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Re: Opening Day

See you guys there.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

My league starts on an opening day as well.  I'll be playing 3B for my team on opening night.. wish my team luck!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

In Response to Re: Opening Day:
    [QUOTE]My league starts on an opening day as well.  I'll be playing 3B for my team on opening night.. wish my team luck!
    Posted by seannybboi[/QUOTE]

I hope your team gets blown out and you earn a Golden Sombrero!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Opening Day : I hope your team gets blown out and you earn a Golden Sombrero!!
    Posted by TBINFL[/QUOTE]

Are you some kind of moron ? Save all of your insults & stupid talk for your Yankees board, nobody wants you here.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]My league starts on an opening day as well.  I'll be playing 3B for my team on opening night.. wish my team luck!
    Posted by seannybboi[/QUOTE] Sean, don't be like MCab, make sure you use the glove....Tongue out

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Opening Day : Are you some kind of moron ? Save all of your insults & stupid talk for your Yankees board, nobody wants you here.
    Posted by jpBsSoxFan[/QUOTE]

And who exactly wants you here?

And just FTR, that clown sent me a message that was insulting, so turnabout is fair play.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Opening Day : And who exactly wants you here? And just FTR, that clown sent me a message that was insulting, so turnabout is fair play.
    Posted by TBINFL[/QUOTE]

Poor baby...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Opening Day : And who exactly wants you here? And just FTR, that clown sent me a message that was insulting, so turnabout is fair play.
    Posted by TBINFL[/QUOTE]

Last time I checked this was a Red Sox board. Although there are a few Yankee fans on here that are regulars, they at least have baseball knowledge & don't just come on here just to insult & bad mouth Red Sox fans. Looking at your posts, you are not one of those fans.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

True... TBINFL only stays here to make fun of our team. That is a fact.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Opening Day : Last time I checked this was a Red Sox board. Although there are a few Yankee fans on here that are regulars, they at least have baseball knowledge & don't just come on here just to insult & bad mouth Red Sox fans. Looking at your posts, you are not one of those fans.
    Posted by jpBsSoxFan[/QUOTE]

When your opinion matters to me I'll get back to you.

Here's a hint, don't hold your breath.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Tell us what will the mood of your posts be if our team goes 0-5? Will you be supportive? Informative? Or will you just call us "Red Flops Fans"?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

[QUOTE]Tell us what will the mood of your posts be if our team goes 0-5? Will you be supportive? Informative? Or will you just call us "Red Flops Fans"?
    Posted by EnchiladaT[/QUOTE]

Well beanburrito, the mood of my posts would be pretty happy if that were to happen. Happy from a Yankee fan's point of view.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

So much for my cheery opening day thread Tongue out

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Yes I would assume that, but please enlighten us why you expect us to tolerate you?

Honestly if anyone of us replicated your act on a Yankee forum we would be insulted and ridiculed without fail.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

[QUOTE]Yes I would assume that, but please enlighten us why you expect us to tolerate you? Honestly if anyone of us replicated your act on a Yankee forum we would be insulted and ridiculed without fail.
    Posted by EnchiladaT[/QUOTE]

I must have missed the part where I said that I expect you to tolerate me.

But the fact of the matter is you don't have a choice, aside from the ignore button.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Opening Day : Good luck!
    Posted by 2004Idiots[/QUOTE]

Thanks 2004!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Opening Day : Sean, don't be like MCab, make sure you use the glove....
    Posted by jete02fan[/QUOTE]

I'm not a 1B.  I'm a 3B. Wink

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Statement Game!  

Lester:  Is he really doomed to April showers?  I SAY NO!  He twirls a gem vs. vaunted Tigs line-up.  

Verlander:  WE GOT HIM!

Repeat of last April?  NO F'IN WAY.  LET THE WORLD KNOW:  THIS AIN'T 2011.

1 pm can't come quick enough.

Jess, Jete, I will be at the bah right at 1.  Save me a spot if you get one.  I know what you guys are wearing.  I'll be in my spacesuit.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Come on gang - let's get back to opening day and your plans. Anyone playing hooky?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]Come on gang - let's get back to opening day and your plans. Anyone playing hooky?
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]

I am Jess. Always take opening day off. First game thread. Like Space said, it's a religious holiday, just can't convince HR.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

[QUOTE]Statement Game!   Lester:  Is he really doomed to April showers?  I SAY NO!  He twirls a gem vs. vaunted Tigs line-up.   Verlander:  WE GOT HIM! Repeat of last April?  NO F'IN WAY.  LET THE WORLD KNOW:  THIS AIN'T 2011. 1 pm can't come quick enough. Jess, Jete, I will be at the bah right at 1.  Save me a spot if you get one.  I know what you guys are wearing.  I'll be in my spacesuit.
    Posted by SpacemanEephus[/QUOTE]

An dare will be no tawkin with dat funny Bauston accent. Capiche?

See you there SpaceAce. FTR - Do you have Ace Freeley's Space outfit?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Opening Day : An dare will be no tawkin with dat funny Bauston accent. Capiche? See you there SpaceAce. FTR - Do you have Ace Freeley's Space outfit?
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]

No, but I do still own his Kiss solo album, which, FWIW, is by far the best of the Kiss solo albums.  His version of Back in the New York Groove smokes the original.

Sections
Shortcuts