Opening Day

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Re: Opening Day

In Response to Re: Opening Day:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Opening Day : Yeah - went over my head. Kind of a blur to me - 2004.
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]

Like I said it was the last time in NY and had many good times at Prof. Thom's. We all rememder what happened in 04. Sorry about the poke.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Opening Day : Oh, Thank God, I thought I was going to have to spend the whole afternoon with Skankee fans 
    Posted by SpacemanEephus[/QUOTE]

Leaving in less than 10 minutes. I am taking the train today & I know there is a Water Main Break in the city that has effected some of the subway lines.

See you all in an hour.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rusco56. Show rusco56's posts

I am a born & raised New Englander ( westford Massachusetts) now living in southern sweden. As with all sporting events, I will be sitting here in front of my computer ( beer in hand), cheering for whatever Boston/New England  game is on!..................BOSTON ROCKS!!!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichFan. Show MichFan's posts

I'm at the game and it's cold up here.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RS75. Show RS75's posts

I live in the neighborhood of Prof. Thoms.  Would have loved to have joined several of you - even though I'm not a frequent contributor on the board, I remain a passionate Boston fan.  Unfortunately, my wife got sick and I have to pick up my daughter after school.

I proudly wear my 2004 World Champion lid everyday in hostile territory.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Had a great time. Met up with Space Ace - a music junkie like myself and Jete. Jete is actually as nice in person as he is here. Tip my hat.

Anyway, knocked back some cold ones and ate some hot chicken wings.

Joe, we missed you.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

[QUOTE]Had a great time. Met up with Space Ace - a music junkie like myself and Jete. Jete is actually as nice in person as he is here. Tip my hat. Anyway, knocked back some cold ones and ate some hot chicken wings. Joe, we missed you.
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]

I wish I could have joined you, sounds like you had a great time.  Hey jete tell us about jesseyLaughing

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Opening Day : I wish I could have joined you, sounds like you had a great time.  Hey jete tell us about jessey
    Posted by 67redsox[/QUOTE] Jess and Space were both awesome...it was truly my pleasure to meet them both..had a great time...and i called that 2 run Sox 9th...Tongue out

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Opening Day : Jess and Space were both awesome...it was truly my pleasure to meet them both..had a great time...and i called that 2 run Sox 9th...
    Posted by jete02fan[/QUOTE]

If only you had called a 4 run sox 9thWink

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from teilhardian. Show teilhardian's posts

Very cool...As a result of your noble endeavor today, space, jess and jete, you guys might have officially removed the Negativity Curse that at times seems to afflict this forum...It's like 2004 all over again...O my God, I need a drink...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Opening Day : I wish I could have joined you, sounds like you had a great time.  Hey jete tell us about jessey
    Posted by 67redsox[/QUOTE]

I had Jete put his hands out with a Mantle picture in it, then lit it on fire while he sited OMERTA. That is the code of silence. He may never reveal or speak about the family under the knowledge of punishment via cement shoes.

Tongue out

and i called that 2 run Sox 9th...Tongue out (Jete)

Don't forget what happened to Fredo. Don't ever speak out against the family!

Tongue out

Guys were great, but this morning I woke up with not the best of stomachs. The young lady who was pouring my Stella and taking my food order knew I was a Yankee fan. I wonder if I wasn't poisoned.

Sections
Shortcuts