Opinion/Posturing/Baiting

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Re: Opinion/Posturing/Baiting

agreed jess. a friend told me there are actually only 7 original movies and everything else is just a different version of them. i'm beginning to think the same thing is true here. if you tried to figure out who is who,or who else, you could drive yourself crazy. just respond to the posts/posters who interest you and leave the rest for everyone else

see what you started Jete?Tongue out

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yoshimi25. Show Yoshimi25's posts

We all are individuals who see things through our own eyes.  We differ in how we express ourselves.  And we don't always agree.  However, in the spirit of all things girly and emotional....
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=WybIhLJjlTY"

Not that we always get along, but you can't expect to agree with everyone or have everyone agree with you.  The difference isn't what you believe, but how you handle yourself. 

All right, I'm done being stupid!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Soxchemistry, i don't "expect" Beni or any other Sox fan to say anything they don't care to(i've encouraged Beni to stick around even when the Sox scuffle) ,also with constant shouts of why are you people here?, go find your own board , go post that on a Yankee board we don't care, etc  why would a Yankee fan start a whine thread here about a Yankee player, i know exactly what this forum is, this isn't MY forum, it's a forum i post on..and lastly, i think i've done a pretty good job of conveying my thoughts as myself, no need for me to "invent" someone else, don't need to be two people to have one thought....anyone else want to, that's on them...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

thanks all for your honest reponses...well, except for ONE person...Tongue out

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

Wow this thread is getting a little hectic

"May the good lord shine a light on you, make every song you sing your favorite tune, may the good lord shine a light on you, warm like the evening sun"

Jessey should appreciate that....and with that I'm out.  Its happy hour and forcing my girlfriend to watch the game later.....enjoy yourselves everyone.....regular posters, beni and the rest of the trolls.