Oriole Single Game Tickets On Sale

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

Oriole Single Game Tickets On Sale

Oriole single game tickets went on sale at 10:00 am today, if anyone is interested in seeing the sox play at Camden Yards, or maybe New York for the 90% of you Pike thinks are really yankee fans:

http://baltimore.orioles.mlb.com/schedule/index.jsp?c_id=bal#y=2013&m=4&calendar=DEFAULT

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy stilleatsworms. Show MikeNagy stilleatsworms's posts

Re: Oriole Single Game Tickets On Sale

Count me in.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to LR3683paw's comment:

Why can't any thread be without a mention of this Pike character.  It is getting boring. Could it be that Ben C. is done with transactions and the forum has nothing left to discuss? Prospects were discussed last week and that was completely boring to most. What will the forum discuss for the next two months? How about lineup orders? Yes, let's have 300 permutations of different lineups and debate them, that sounds like a lot of fun.  BDC no longer allows politics, religion, football, and movies to be discussed. It is going to be a boring winter here. You might as well subscribe to Netflix, watch hockey, basketball, or tennis.

I am watching hockey, pike.  Bruins season opener,  NESN. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

In response to MikeNagy stilleatsworms' comment:

Count me in.

I like your Telly Savalas character better.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

Nagy, I went to Baltimore once in my life and loved Lexington Market, the crab cakes, and the harbor tour, didn't have the time to sample the ribs at Boog Powell's place at Camden Yards or see the new ballpark. It would be nice to see the Orioles get more revenue that will keep them competitive after such a superb and valiant effort last year. You should be proud of them. Showalter is a great manager. Enjoy them. You've waited a long time for this.

LOL, Now I'm a Oriole Fan? I thought you always considered me one of the yankee fans hiding under your bed, pike.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

Why can't any thread be without a mention of this Pike character.  It is getting boring. Could it be that Ben C. is done with transactions and the forum has nothing left to discuss? Prospects were discussed last week and that was completely boring to most. What will the forum discuss for the next two months? How about lineup orders? Yes, let's have 300 permutations of different lineups and debate them, that sounds like a lot of fun.  BDC no longer allows politics, religion, football, and movies to be discussed. It is going to be a boring winter here. You might as well subscribe to Netflix, watch hockey, basketball, or tennis.

Shut up, Pike.

Sections
Shortcuts