Oriole Tickets on Sale Now

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

Oriole Tickets on Sale Now

Oriole single game tickets went on sale at 10:00 am this morning if anyone is interested in seeing the sox or that other team at Camden Yards:

http://baltimore.orioles.mlb.com/schedule/index.jsp?c_id=bal#y=2014&m=2

Edit: Fixed Link

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Re: Oriole Tickets on Sale Now

In response to MikeNagy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Oriole single game tickets went on sale at 10:00 am this morning if anyone is interested in seeing the sox or that other team at Camden Yards:

http://baltimore.orioles.mlb.com/schedule/index.jsp?c_id=bal#y=2014&m=4&calendar=DEFAULT

[/QUOTE]

Good to see you, Mike. Won't be long now. 14 days to spring training, but who's countingTongue Out

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

Hey J-Bay,

Yeah, can't wait. This is the time of the season when all teams are equal, no one knows what will really happen.

I think A-Rod got a raw deal, I was hoping the yanks would be saddled with his salary this year.Wink

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to MikeNagy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hey J-Bay,

Yeah, can't wait. This is the time of the season when all teams are equal, no one knows what will really happen.

I think A-Rod got a raw deal, I was hoping the yanks would be saddled with his salary this year.Wink

[/QUOTE]

This time last year, we were debating where the Sox would finish in the division. No one saw it coming. So much for a bridge year. Laughing

I think we all did, Mike, but he got what he deserved. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

It may have been a good "compromise" for us Sox fans.  They Y's don't have to pay him for 2014 but they're stuck with his contract from 2015 until it expires.  That is, unless they do the smart thing and buy him out.

Interesting relationship.  He doesn't like them and they don't like him.  He doesn' trust them and they don't trust him.  Doesn't that seem like a relationship ripe for a buyout? :-)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

2 friends are going to Ballymore for a couple games in June with the Birds.  They are NYY fans, but the tickets and places to stay are just a fraction of NYS games.

I was asked to go ... but I told them I'd be rooting for the Birds ...   heh.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

In response to SinceYaz's comment:
    [QUOTE]

2 friends are going to Ballymore for a couple games in June with the Birds.  They are NYY fans, but the tickets and places to stay are just a fraction of NYS games.

[/QUOTE]

You need to start thinking through who you're hanging out with.  Friends don't let friends have Yankee fans for friends.  Cool

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

In response to S5's comment:

In response to SinceYaz's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You need to start thinking through who you're hanging out with.  Friends don't let friends have Yankee fans for friends.  Cool

[/QUOTE]

Hehe ... I know that sounds harsh to one's Sox ears, but where I live there are easily 1000 Yanqui fans to a Sox fan.  There are even more Phillies fans than ....

But I have a blast disturbing their bauly mindlessness ...

Sections
Shortcuts