Orioles’ Buck Showalter Angry At ‘Hypocritical’ Yankees For Irene Scheduling Saga-Is Buck correct?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from saintJ. Show saintJ's posts

Re: Orioles’ Buck Showalter Angry At ‘Hypocritical’ Yankees For Irene Scheduling Saga-Is Buck correct?

This isnt the first time the yanks weht crying to MLB cause of a problem caused by a hurricane.  It happened in 04 as well I think.  They should just suck it up and play the games.  Who cares that they dont have a day off in Sept.  They have an expanded roster and are already in the post season.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yoshimi25. Show Yoshimi25's posts

Re: Orioles’ Buck Showalter Angry At ‘Hypocritical’ Yankees For Irene Scheduling Saga-Is Buck correct?

In Response to Re: Orioles’ Buck Showalter Angry At ‘Hypocritical’ Yankees For Irene Scheduling Saga-Is Buck correct?:
    [QUOTE]ah so! me thinks you misunderstand. the katana is for the yankee fan who asked you to marry him. you said, hit a homerun for the sox and then we'll talk. when I was coming up through the ranks my head instructor would always want me to spar with his daughter who also happened to be a  black belt. I was a green belt at the time and my skill wasn't even close to hers trying to out duel her with the wooden swords....neither was my concentration and focus as seeing she had long hair that she would put in a ponytail that went down below her belt. a thousand pardons for the misunderstanding. (hammah bowing to Youshimi)
    Posted by Hammah29r2[/QUOTE]

No worries!  I knew you'd only be joking anyway so there was no offense! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In Response to Re: Orioles’ Buck Showalter Angry At ‘Hypocritical’ Yankees For Irene Scheduling Saga-Is Buck correct?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Orioles’ Buck Showalter Angry At ‘Hypocritical’ Yankees For Irene Scheduling Saga-Is Buck correct? : lucky for them they don't have theo as GM. with their limited payroll, not only would they still stink, they'd also be broke.
    Posted by theYAZZER[/QUOTE]
    Wow, the GM and the manager are awful. Yet here we are, with two World Series championships in seven years (after none the previous 86) and playing .617 ball.
    Somebody must be doing something right.