Orioles game thread..oh yeah, the Sox are playing too

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Orioles game thread..oh yeah, the Sox are playing too

In case anyone wants to comment on this game here is a place to do it. Can you sense that I am dripping with enthusiasm?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Re: Orioles game thread..oh yeah, the Sox are playing too

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In case anyone wants to comment on this game here is a place to do it. Can you sense that I am dripping with enthusiasm?

[/QUOTE]

were you ever;))

nice play by Ross

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

PedroII

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

The Red Sox cannot be the instrument of a Yankee ALE crown. The Orioles must sweep us this weekend.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Have never rooted for the Sox to lose.  Not going to start now.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]

The Red Sox cannot be the instrument of a Yankee ALE crown. The Orioles must sweep us this weekend.

[/QUOTE]

don't see a sweep. I think the NYY will be instrumental in their own demise. I know a sox loss will help with the draft picks and hurt the NYY, but still cant root against them. regardless. Adversely,  won't be upset if they lose. 

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Alright Adam! Loseter about to cough up the lead, just like he has done all year.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Anyone who thinks that Jon Losester is just having an off year should double their dose of medication. He stinks. He will always stink.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]

Anyone who thinks that Jon Losester is just having an off year should double their dose of medication. He stinks. He will always stink.

[/QUOTE]

I'll fill my RX in the AM. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to pike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

That fan that interfered with the ball in play really pizzes me off. There are signs every ten feet out there and the PA announcers warn you before the game. How can anyone be so damn stupid? Hope he got removed from the ballpark.

[/QUOTE]

He removed himself. think he just reacted, without thinking. Showed him walking up the isle steps. 

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

If Losester works very hard he could become a serviceable #5 SP. Thats his ceiling now.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

[QUOTE]

Losester? Isn't he a forward on the Liverpool soccer team. Another bad purchase by John Henry. Chilliwings say that the gut stinks. But then I don't follow soccer.

[/QUOTE]

He is pitching like a forward on the Liverpool soccer team.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

[QUOTE]

Great, super play by Iglesias. A good reason to watch these meaningless games.

[/QUOTE]

He is an impressive defensive player. On the other hand he cannot even bunt.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Losester? Isn't he a forward on the Liverpool soccer team. Another bad purchase by John Henry. Chilliwings say that the gut stinks. But then I don't follow soccer.

[/QUOTE]

in fairness pumpsie, he pitched a few gems in the beginning of the season, lost his mechanics , for whatever reason, IMO and has shown promise he's on the right road back. Think he'll be fine. 

He is pitching like a forward on the Liverpool soccer team.

[/QUOTE]

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He'll have to work on that. I wouldnt give up him just yet. hurt half of last year, just 22. 

[/QUOTE]

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He'll have to work on that. I wouldnt give up him just yet. hurt half of last year, just 22. 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I would be willing to give him one more year. He has to show some improvement offensively to keep him. His plate discipline IMO is his major weakness. After next year hopefully we will compete for a playoff spot and if he cannot be a part of that then he should be sent back to the cornfield

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]

J-Bay, are you taking Pumpsie seriously? Wake up.

[/QUOTE]

I'm wide awake, pike. Lighten up. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to J-BAY's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Always has been. Someone  needs to work with him during the off season. If he could learn to be a decent bunter and bat .200, I'd  be satisfied. 

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I would be willing to give him one more year. He has to show some improvement offensively to keep him. His plate discipline IMO is his major weakness. After next year hopefully we will compete for a playoff spot and if he cannot be a part of that then he should be sent back to the cornfield

[/QUOTE]

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Damn Yankees are up 1-0 over the A's. Ideally the A's win their game and the O's win theirs. Then there is a tie atop the ALE. Gotta make Pinstripezac sweat a little.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

I would NOT be satisfied with a .200 BA from ANY player on my team. Minimum production is an OPS of .720 or so, min BA of about .250 at the SS position. I doubt Iggy can do that; I hope I am wrong.