Orioles-Yankees ALDS Game Thread #1 10/7/12

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Re: Orioles-Yankees ALDS Game Thread #1 10/7/12

In response to J-BAY's comment:

Hope it's not against the cards, for your sake, exam. Not that I would expect it, but losing to them would be as bad as the Sox losing to the NYY. Reds have enough to run the table this year. Wouldnt mind seeing it, ABY. 

Reds & Tigers look very tough; Strasburg-less Nats maybe too.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to nhsteven's comment:

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

Pretty lame over all. A Yankee thread started in the Sox forum by a NYY fan? I mean, I get the Rangers/O's thread Jbay started the other night, there was nothing else going on. But this? Lame city my friend, why do you not do this on  NYY forum? Could it be because you like the idea of rubbing it in our faces some? Little do you seem to know that beyond pointing out how silly this thread is, we dont care--because like you, we also know your team is not going to win the WS. Prob'ly explains why mine is only the 13th post. Im actually with pike on this one. This is dumb, mods really must be asleep.

Exam,

While I agree with your premise that this thread is ill placed, do you have a crystal ball nobody else has about the NYY PS chances? If so, maybe you can help me with next yr's Kentucky Derby. Because while it appears the NYY are quite flawed, it is not impossible for them to win, and FWIW they have been quite gritty of late; it appears perhaps you would like to think it is impossible for whatever self consoling reason. Do I need to remind that you said something similar about last yr's Super Bowl?

So defensive nh. Must have hit close to the truth with his one. Youre not going to win the WS, its not a crystal ball, its just common sense. "Self consoling", I have no idea what you even mean. I hate the Yankees, have for years, I dont need to self consol myself for anything related to the Red Sox. I hated NY before I even started following the Sox. 

Not defensive at all; I don't think they're going to win myself as illustrated by my statement that the NYY as flawed. As a result, and given the other content, it appears this is the case of the pot calling the kettle. In sports, no one could possibly know what is going to happen; I don't see how it's common sense to say so otherwise.

LOL....just messin with ya nh. Peace! BTW, I dont recall ever having said the Yankees werent going to win last year's super bowl.......

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:

Hope it's not against the cards, for your sake, exam. Not that I would expect it, but losing to them would be as bad as the Sox losing to the NYY. Reds have enough to run the table this year. Wouldnt mind seeing it, ABY. 

Yeah. Be horrible to lose to them, but awesome to beat them. And one good thing would be HFA if we play Stl., whereas we're on the road if its Wash. None of the other teams in the PS overly scare me, but the Reds could lose at any time of course. So far they have the look of a winner. Good play mixed with some good luck, cant win without both. Brons-o was as good as Ive ever seen him last night, that was clutch, and so was Latos Saturday. Hopefully Cueto will be ready if they advance.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Pretty lame over all. A Yankee thread started in the Sox forum by a NYY fan? I mean, I get the Rangers/O's thread Jbay started the other night, there was nothing else going on. But this? Lame city my friend, why do you not do this on  NYY forum? Could it be because you like the idea of rubbing it in our faces some? Little do you seem to know that beyond pointing out how silly this thread is, we dont care--because like you, we also know your team is not going to win the WS. Prob'ly explains why mine is only the 13th post. Im actually with pike on this one. This is dumb, mods really must be asleep.

Exam,

While I agree with your premise that this thread is ill placed, do you have a crystal ball nobody else has about the NYY PS chances? If so, maybe you can help me with next yr's Kentucky Derby. Because while it appears the NYY are quite flawed, it is not impossible for them to win, and FWIW they have been quite gritty of late; it appears perhaps you would like to think it is impossible for whatever self consoling reason. Do I need to remind that you said something similar about last yr's Super Bowl?

So defensive nh. Must have hit close to the truth with his one. Youre not going to win the WS, its not a crystal ball, its just common sense. "Self consoling", I have no idea what you even mean. I hate the Yankees, have for years, I dont need to self consol myself for anything related to the Red Sox. I hated NY before I even started following the Sox. 

Not defensive at all; I don't think they're going to win myself as illustrated by my statement that the NYY as flawed. As a result, and given the other content, it appears this is the case of the pot calling the kettle. In sports, no one could possibly know what is going to happen; I don't see how it's common sense to say so otherwise.

LOL....just messin with ya nh. Peace! BTW, I dont recall ever having said the Yankees werent going to win last year's super bowl.......

OK, Exam. You're one of my faves here, and as a result I'm sorry I picked an argument with you.

Sections
Shortcuts