Ortiz in Center Field

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

Ortiz in Center Field

Just passing along something funny today. 

I was just looking at the Red Sox front page on the Globe site and gandered very quickly at today's Baltimore/Red Sox game and in glancing quickly at the Sox roster I noticed CF Ortiz, not noticing Ellsbury's name before CF and did a quick double take before reading more carefully. 

Wonder is David Ortiz would be interested in being that much needed speedy wide out the Pats need. It would be interesting to see a 5'10" defensive back try to bring David down. LOL

Hetchinspete.   

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

Re: Ortiz in Center Field

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    Smile yeah, and bobby v is announcing that he will be a player/manager and take the field as a 3rd baseman................oh I am laughing so hard I can't fkn stand it................

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In Response to Re: Ortiz in Center Field:
    [QUOTE]BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  yeah, and bobby v is announcing that he will be a player/manager and take the field as a 3rd baseman................oh I am laughing so hard I can't fkn stand it................
    Posted by Hammah29r2[/QUOTE]

Hammah, 

With all of the chicken and beer krap becoming tiring I thought it time for a little humor. 

In reality how do you feel about Ortiz spelling Adrian at first base and put Adrian G in right field. I know folks were dead set against it last year but I think it has it's merits. Without Ortiz in the line up against the NL last year it really hurt our offense. 

Cheers, 
    Pete

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

Greetings from as Vegas. Ortiz never gets talked about for his baseball IQ but I bet he could play the position..........he would also hands down have he worst range in the league and would likely eventually hurt himself.....and I I would imagine his throwing would also be awful and he would drop a bunch of balls but.....hey ( shrugs shoulders)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

i dunno - i thought papi at first looked pretty spry for a big guy...outfield? he wouldnt have any range but dam, even i could catch a ball hit to me

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

anything less than 28/90 out of this guy only re-inforces my desire to have never brought him back.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In Response to Re: Ortiz in Center Field:
    [QUOTE]Greetings from as Vegas. Ortiz never gets talked about for his baseball IQ but I bet he could play the position..........he would also hands down have he worst range in the league and would likely eventually hurt himself.....and I I would imagine his throwing would also be awful and he would drop a bunch of balls but.....hey ( shrugs shoulders)
    Posted by ctredsoxfanhugh[/QUOTE] you better turn your head away from the screen if he's bearing down on Iggy or Pedey on a pop fly in no-man's-land :-)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

This reminds me of threads from the old days, where everyone would switch positions to get an extra bat in the lineup.  It usually started with Papi to 1st, Youk to 2nd, Pedey to SS.....

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

Sections
Shortcuts