Ortiz on live with Kelly and Michael

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eRDZhjtzSA

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

Re: Ortiz on Letterman

He lives in New Canaan and is a yankees fan.  he will take shots when he can.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from KRomine. Show KRomine's posts

In response to The4040club's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The guy is a class act.

[/QUOTE]

Tell that to his wife.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Can't believe the writers made Letterman ask David about chicken and beer. Even made it sound like it was this season. Ridiculous. People really need to get over that sham of a story created to blame specific players for the end of a season filled with injuries, amongst other problems.

[/QUOTE]

It's a fun talk show so just enjoy it and move on.  

It's like President Bush telling the Red Sox back in 2004 when they visited the White House, "So what took you guys so long?"  Funny if you ask me.   LOL

Just laugh it off.  Laughing

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to slasher9's comment:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

you must not watch him too much, because taking shots at the yankees is something he does as well.  He also takes shots at the Giants, Jets and people who are always on his show.  It has been said many times that you just aren't popular until a guy like Carson or Letterman takes a shot at you.

Who cares about chicken and beer, it is part of the worst to first story.

Check out the begining of the interview and watch how he steps toward David and how he greets him.  That should be the focus and not something that even Bostonians joke about.

[/QUOTE]

Well, when I am back home occasionally I will see him cruise by in his Ferrarri with the top down and noticed the interlocking NY on his head.  so, yes, I am guessing that he is in fact a "yankees" fan.  along with just about everyone else in Fairfield County.....

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to slasher9's comment:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

you must not watch him too much, because taking shots at the yankees is something he does as well.  He also takes shots at the Giants, Jets and people who are always on his show.  It has been said many times that you just aren't popular until a guy like Carson or Letterman takes a shot at you.

Who cares about chicken and beer, it is part of the worst to first story.

Check out the begining of the interview and watch how he steps toward David and how he greets him.  That should be the focus and not something that even Bostonians joke about.

[/QUOTE]

I'm a big Letterman fan. If folks watch his show often enough they know he takes fun loving shots at everyone. It's been part of his schtick for years.

Hetch 

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytftwofive. Show jaytftwofive's posts

I think he gew up in Indiana as a White Sox fan. Not positive though. It could be the Cardinals.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.