Ortiz update

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ms_obstinate. Show ms_obstinate's posts

Ortiz update

Plan is for David Ortiz to start taking batting practice Monday, increase activity from there.

Discuss.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

Re: Ortiz update

In response to ConanObrien's comment:

In response to Bill-806's comment:

wHICH HEEL WAS IT ????

why not go back to the 40 threads u started on it?

Ok.......that was funny.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ms_obstinate. Show ms_obstinate's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

wHICH HEEL WAS IT ????  BTW, we are not to be doing updates,

Are you the boss of the boards? Should I run posts by you first ;)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ms_obstinate. Show ms_obstinate's posts

In response to selenium-'s comment:

In response to ms_obstinate's comment:

Plan is for David Ortiz to start taking batting practice Monday, increase activity from there.

Discuss.

Just don't post anything new or informative. Carry on. If you do then you will most certainly be accused of spamming.

That's ok. I'm just trolling anyhow. A past-time of mine, annoying Ortiz haters ;-)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Bill-806 is not far away from calling Ortiz a despicable man-child.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ms_obstinate. Show ms_obstinate's posts

Upddate:

David Ortiz took 50 swings today, said #RedSox managerJohn Farrell.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ms_obstinate. Show ms_obstinate's posts

Just keeping them up to date. I know how concerned they are about Papi's rehab.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Discuss.

Just don't post anything new or informative. Carry on. If you do then you will most certainly be accused of spamming.

That's ok. I'm just trolling anyhow. A past-time of mine, annoying Ortiz haters ;-)

You certainly seem to have gotten under jackbu's skin. :-)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Otherwise good fan Bill806, due to his incessant harping and crowing about Papi being done, now has to hold the uncomfortable position of hoping for Ortiz' failure to get back to health.  Poor Bill.  What a sad place to approach the season from.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ms_obstinate. Show ms_obstinate's posts

In response to carnie's comment:

Discuss.

You certainly seem to have gotten under jackbu's skin. :-)

I tire of the Ortiz haters.  Let the big guy finish out his career here.... chances are he'll end up retiring after this year. Let him go in peace.  Of course he doesn't have the same power he had when he was younger, but I doubt any of the old boys blogging here can run like they did in their younger years.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ms_obstinate. Show ms_obstinate's posts

edit

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Upddate:

David Ortiz took 50 swings today, said #RedSox managerJohn Farrell.

Yeah, but Valentine managed to duck them all.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Not bad at all, pumpsie.  If Jay Leno was going to use that I think it would go like this:

'Good news for Boston Red Sox fans...David Ortiz, who's been recuperating from a heel injury, was able to take 50 swings today.'

'In a related story, former Red Sox manager Bobby Valentine is listed in serious but stable condition at Massachusetts General Hospital.'

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ms_obstinate. Show ms_obstinate's posts

Poor bubu is hung up on Ortiz again.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to softlaw2's comment:

now has to hold the uncomfortable position of hoping for Ortiz' failure to get back to health

Yes, like you were hoping that Tim Tebow would fail as an NFL Quarterback.

He did fail. Or is he still playing QB?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to carnie's comment:

now has to hold the uncomfortable position of hoping for Ortiz' failure to get back to health

He did fail. Or is he still playing QB?

Imagine how bad he looked in practice that he couldn't beat out Sanchez. He could go to the CFL and have a little success or just move to FB or TE and stay in the NFL.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Huh?  First of all, I have never cared what Tim Tebow fails or succeeds at.  Second of all, what does that have to do with anything even if I did?  

Sections
Shortcuts