Ortiz, DH
    Youkilis, 3B
    Reddick, RF
    Crawford, LF
    Saltalamacchia, C
    Scutaro, SS

Weiland, SP

GO SOX !!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeaconHill19. Show BeaconHill19's posts

Re: Ortiz,Gonzalez in tonight's line up

JackBU will be happy.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sindarin-erebor. Show sindarin-erebor's posts

Looks good, except Weiland. We'll need to score 8-10 runs off Hellickson, which is a tall order.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

Weiland was almost decent his late time out and against the Rays. 

I hope the real guys show up tonight, and by that I mean I hope AGon is healthy, Ortiz's back is OK, and Youk is in fact functional (he surely is not healthy with the sports hernia, etc). 

When the big five--Jake, Pedey, AGon, Youk, and Papi--are hitting, this is a tough team.  And the other four (Reddick, now hitting again, CC, Salty, and Scutaro) aren't too shabby themselves.  That said, Tampa has good pitching. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

Can either of them pitch? And don't forget about the Angels. 4 1/2 behind

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeaconHill19. Show BeaconHill19's posts

In Response to Re: Ortiz,Gonzalez in tonight's line up:
    [QUOTE]Looks good, except Weiland. We'll need to score 8-10 runs off Hellickson, which is a tall order.
    Posted by sindarin-erebor[/QUOTE]

500 Troll Posts - Congrats

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

[QUOTE]Can either of them pitch? And don't forget about the Angels. 4 1/2 behind
    Posted by ADG[/QUOTE]

And let's not forget the Sox are only 4 games behind the Yankees for the AL East lead,the same number of games Tampa is behind the Sox.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

All hands on deck for this series. Maximum effort will get it done.  Weiland has decent stuff.  He should be okay if he is able to control his nerves. We will find out if he can handle the pressure of pitching in a big game.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from attic-dan. Show attic-dan's posts

[QUOTE]Looks good, except Weiland. We'll need to score 8-10 runs off Hellickson, which is a tall order.
    Posted by sindarin-erebor[/QUOTE]
       " And a child shall lead them"

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

I could be wrong of course, but I don't think Weiland is as big a problem as the bullpen. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Diamondtalk. Show Diamondtalk's posts

With only 14 games left, the Sox have to play with about the same urgency as if every games was the 7th game of the World Series.     Very little wiggle room.