O's will sweep fading Yanks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxpatcelt1988. Show soxpatcelt1988's posts

O's will sweep fading Yanks

The Yankees age has finally caught up with them.  The over the hill gang is about to be caught by a younger, hungrier team.  Book it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 6k42lt913c. Show 6k42lt913c's posts

Re: O's will sweep fading Yanks

Will BDC clamp down on imposters like this one?

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

In response to O's will sweep fading Yanks:
    [QUOTE]

Will BDC clamp down on imposters like thiose two?

Lol.  Nice.

How'd he get 1500 posts?

[/QUOTE]

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

I thnk the Yankees will win tonite since Kuroda who is pitching hot lately, but the next two could be toss up.

But seriously, I wanted the Orioles to sweep them!!!  If that is the case, Boston is helping the Angels to get back into the wildcard contention at the same time I hope Boston just lose all three games to Oakland on purpose.   All Boston can do is to lose to all wildcard contention teams except the Yankees!!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

lol

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 6k42lt913c. Show 6k42lt913c's posts

Why would Yankee posters have sympathy for a poster whose moniker is Soxpatcelt?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

The Yankees age has finally caught up with them.  The over the hill gang is about to be caught by a younger, hungrier team.  Book it.

could happen, but again...we've been hearing these declarations since late June...either they're are tanking, they're old, (fill in the team) is going to blow past them "this" week.. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to pinstripezac's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Look at Zac coming to the defense of a Yankee troll's mock-up of a positive Sox fan's screenname. He probably loves the immitations of SPC, myself, Beni and even Jete.

Are we ever going to be free from the abusive Yankee fans here who feel it's their right to come to a rival team's board and tell fans what's acceptable to say, while defending their own Yankee troll abusive posters here? I know this isn't happening on any other team board on the entire Internet.

Yankee fans/trolls are the only baseball fans who feel it's their right to occupy another team's board and tell them what's acceptable. On what planet would any other team's fans allow guys like Zac to "keep them real?". I think they would tell Zac to get a job or a life. It's really creepy that the posters on this board think it's normal that a rival team's fans police this board. It's not. And it may be due to the fact that alot of the posters on this board aren't even from Boston, and at least half aren't even Sox fans.

It took less than 15 minutes for Zac to reply, and it wouldn't have mattered what time the post was made. He obsesses over this board 24/7. It doesn't even matter that his team is having a winning season. This matters more to him, and the Yankees don't even know he exists. Maybe one of his friends should tell him that.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Russell Dent. Show Russell Dent's posts

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to pinstripezac's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Look at Zac coming to the defense of a Yankee troll's mock-up of a positive Sox fan's screenname. He probably loves the immitations of SPC, myself, Beni and even Jete.

Are we ever going to be free from the abusive Yankee fans here who feel it's their right to come to a rival team's board and tell fans what's acceptable to say, while defending their own Yankee troll abusive posters here? I know this isn't happening on any other team board on the entire Internet.

Yankee fans/trolls are the only baseball fans who feel it's their right to occupy another team's board and tell them what's acceptable. On what planet would any other team's fans allow guys like Zac to "keep them real?". I think they would tell Zac to get a job or a life. It's really creepy that the posters on this board think it's normal that a rival team's fans police this board. It's not. And it may be due to the fact that alot of the posters on this board aren't even from Boston, and at least half aren't even Sox fans.

It took less than 15 minutes for Zac to reply, and it wouldn't have mattered what time the post was made. He obsesses over this board 24/7. It doesn't even matter that his team is having a winning season. This matters more to him, and the Yankees don't even know he exists. Maybe one of his friends should tell him that.

[/QUOTE]

The harpy has spoken.  No other comments are relevant.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxpatcelt1988. Show soxpatcelt1988's posts

Looks like the most knowledgeable poster on this forum is right on the money again.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

pike re-appears out of the mist after an extended absence then kst.

Funny how that happens.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Yeah shame on zac commenting on a thread about the yankees.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

I will be very surprised if the Orioles end up winning the division.  I also don't think the Orioles will even win this current series against the Yankees 

16. This post has been removed.