O,s Win In14 Another Walk Off...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

O,s Win In14 Another Walk Off...

This Team Looks Like Its For Real....WoW....................

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

Re: O,s Win In14 Another Walk Off...

In response to Soxchemistry's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It is great that you have something to be positive about.

[/QUOTE]

Cant Stand The Bird TURDS, Not After Last Game Last Season,

Looking Forward To Beating There A$$,s........

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Another team put together by Dan Duquette! I hope they win it all so we can finally put the Theo is a genius thing to rest. 04 was basically a Duquette built team and the 07  Sox still had remnants of the Duquette era and of course the Beckett/Lowell trade made by the organization not the genius he was seen leaving in his gorilla suit if any of you folks can remember that far back.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from fizsh. Show fizsh's posts

In response to sportsbozo1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Another team put together by Dan Duquette! I hope they win it all so we can finally put the Theo is a genius thing to rest. 04 was basically a Duquette built team and the 07  Sox still had remnants of the Duquette era and of course the Beckett/Lowell trade made by the organization not the genius he was seen leaving in his gorilla suit if any of you folks can remember that far back.

[/QUOTE]

So how long has Duquette been GM of Baltimore?  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

In response to 56redsox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This Team Looks Like Its For Real....WoW....................

[/QUOTE]This team reminds me of the 2004 Sox.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

Good news is that they are still tie for first place.  Boston better not to win any games against the Orioles.   Bad news is that Tampa is falling behind.  We need Tampa to knock the Yankees out of the playoff.   Hopefully Tampa goes in Bronx and sweep the Yankees.  Tampa have far better line up than the Red Sox.   The way the Yankees have played against the Red Sox in three games series, Tampa should be able to sweep them!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

hAVING A GREAT YEAR, FOR SURE !!! It is good for baseball & the east div if they take the division !!!!   Send the YANK$ packing !!!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

They are one of the luckiest teams in MLB this season.  I wouldn't be surprised if they set a record for most one-run and walk off wins of any team. 

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

I just heard that on PTI that the Orioles one-run winning games is the best percentage of wins by one run in the history of MLB.  As I already said, they have been one of the luckiest teams this year. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxKimmi. Show RedSoxKimmi's posts

In response to susan250's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I just heard that on PTI that the Orioles one-run winning games is the best percentage of wins by one run in the history of MLB.  As I already said, they have been one of the luckiest teams this year. [/QUOTE]

Exactly.  They have gotten where they are by a lot of luck.

To their credit, they have been playing better ball for the last 5 weeks or so, but even with that, they still have a negative run differential and a W-L record 11 games better than their Pythagorean W-L record.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to RedSoxKimmi's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I just heard that on PTI that the Orioles one-run winning games is the best percentage of wins by one run in the history of MLB.  As I already said, they have been one of the luckiest teams this year. [/QUOTE]

To their credit, they have been playing better ball for the last 5 weeks or so, but even with that, they still have a negative run differential and a W-L record 11 games better than their Pythagorean W-L record.

[/QUOTE]

Yuppers. They are the luckiest first place team in baseball, no doubt about it. Give me a break Kimmi....its been nearly a full season and the O's are in a tie for first place. Their record is, right now, the ONLY thing that matters, not their run differential or their Pythagorean W-L record (I guess the Orioles have put the kybosh on that stat, eh?). They are a darn good team and they are playing hard for their manager. They are winning with talent AND desire.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to wallyisdead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to RedSoxKimmi's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yuppers. They are the luckiest first place team in baseball, no doubt about it. Give me a break Kimmi....its been nearly a full season and the O's are in a tie for first place. Their record is, right now, the ONLY thing that matters, not their run differential or their Pythagorean W-L record (I guess the Orioles have put the kybosh on that stat, eh?). They are a darn good team and they are playing hard for their manager. They are winning with talent AND desire.

[/QUOTE]

Hey idiot.

U have not been banned from here yet?

[/QUOTE]

YOU have earned the right to be manually banned by ME.

Have a nice life.

17. This post has been removed.