OT Plastic

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

OT Plastic

I've seen pics of wildlife caught in the plastic that is used to wrap cans/bottles. So, I just want to say to any sports fans out there who buy six packs, whether beer, water or soda to please cut the plastic circles before you put them in the garbage. Just something everyone should/can do so that doesn't happen.

Sorry to put this here for people who don't want it, but it's so simple and can save animals from suffering.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCMassGuy. Show BDCMassGuy's posts

Re: OT Plastic

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:

I've seen pics of wildlife caught in the plastic that is used to wrap cans/bottles. So, I just want to say to any sports fans out there who buy six packs, whether beer, water or soda to please cut the plastic circles before you put them in the garbage. Just something everyone should/can do so that doesn't happen.

Sorry to put this here for people who don't want it, but it's so simple and can save animals from suffering.

Wasn't you the one belly aching about off topic comments in the red sox forum?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Agreed, but thx for posting it anyway; posters were starting World Cup threads here because there was no where else to go, at least as far as I know.

Here's guessing BDC needs to generate a few new topic headers, such as All Other Sports, Environment, and,so on.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to nhsteven's comment:

Agreed, but thx for posting it anyway; posters were starting World Cup threads here because there was no where else to go, at least as far as I know.

Here's guessing BDC needs to generate a few new topic headers, such as All Other Sports, Environment, and,so on.

maybe title it Off The Field Fodder?..or something...

Sections
Shortcuts