Our Team the Doormat of the entire A.L

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Our Team the Doormat of the entire A.L

Walked on, run-over, spat-on, used, abused..... lol. Man I was onto this team in August 2011, that is right, 2011 .....

Nearly everything I was saying over ayear ago has come to bear fruit, I wish I could say it made me happy but that would be a lie.

I must say though, I told you so.

BTW the forum is finally in real trouble.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Re: Our Team the Doormat of the entire A.L

The team and the forum may be in trouble, but I'll be hanging on till the bitter end.

Sorry.

That's probably bad news to some folks here.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ArkaSox. Show ArkaSox's posts

In response to antibody's comment:

The team and the forum may be in trouble, but I'll be hanging on till the bitter end.

Sorry.

That's probably bad news to some folks here.

“My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging.” Hank Aaron

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Granite2000. Show Granite2000's posts

What is exact rationale for keeping BV in his job for these final weeks of the season? How does continuing his role help this team in any way? Is he making any positive contribution that is worth holding on to?

IS there any downside to appointing someone else as an interim manager, to see if any progress could be harvested from this embarrassing catastrophe of a very, very expensive baseball season?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

ArkaSox: Thanks. I may be an a*****e but I'm no quitter. :)

Granite2000: I agree. The team looks miserable right now. Don't appear to be enjoying themselves at all. With Valentine out they may loosen up and win a few. Maybe have some fun playing spoilers and help set a positive tone going into next year.
    BV looks pretty miserable too. Keeping him around for the next month isn't doing anyone any favors.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

What is exact rationale for keeping BV in his job for these final weeks of the season? 

So, we can remain the only team in the history of sports to "fire the players, not the manager".

If we fire the manager now, it wrecks the whole paradigm- busting message.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

(: LOL, moon. :)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from michaelsjr. Show michaelsjr's posts

with any luck Lester will get the losing streak stopped tonight.  this west coast stretch has been painful and is taking a toll everyone associated with rs.  only folks getting mileage out of this is media.  they have more fodder than old macdonald's pigs.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

Antoher perspective, from the West Coast:

http://seattletimes.com/html/marinersblog/2019064735_bottom_has_literally_dropped_o.html

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Our board is the doormat of the entire AL.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Today is the first day the "new" forum has allowed for me to stay logged in.

Sections
Shortcuts