2. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

Re: Over confident & Under prepared???

m

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dangerfeld. Show Dangerfeld's posts

When the Red Sox blew that Mayor's Trophy game in ST, the rumor is that Francona was devastated since he was expecting a congratulations phone call from Obama. Instead Terry went into his office, locked the door, and completely saturate his crying towell. His eyes were red for days afterward.

P.S. : Redsoxdirtdog is a having fun in his pretense of being a Bosox fan.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In Response to Re: Over confident & Under prepared???:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Over confident & Under prepared??? : Gee, who else on the forum likes to use the term "ad hominen"?
    Posted by pike[/QUOTE]

Ok,  Holden Caufield......  you are quite the conspiracy theorist  :)

Try reading some of my other stuff.....  I don't have to convince anyone I'm a Red Sox Fan!

Some occasional criticisms does not make someone a fair-weather fan!

Get a grip.  You're telling me you don't sit around with your buddies & vent when things are looking bad, as they were in the first 11 games????  OK     "Hey, Pedey's tearing it up.  Lowries on fire!   Ahhhhhh....   Problems???  Nope....  Dont' see ANY, 'cause I'm a REAL Red Sox Fan."

You're the man!  Keep making sure you NEVER say anything that someone might disagree with.  Brave guys!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

p.s.   I'll make sure my posts are mono-syllabic from now on, so you can keep up.  :)

Dude!  Chill out.....  I get it.  You're the biggest Red Sox Fan EVER, & you don't like to hear ANYTHING remotely close criticism.  It threatens you're 'fanhood???'

SORRY!  NOTHING could threaten my overall LOVE & FAITH in this team.

WHY?????  Does a statement of the obvious, "that Dice-K was sucking wind for the past 2 years," threaten your grip on reality?????

BTW:  HE (Dice-K) has pitched to his potential (like an ALL-Star) the past 2 games!!!!!!!!!!   :) :)  :)   LOVE IT!!!!!

Lackey:  IMO  Has been iffy since he came to the Sox.....  HE too looks like an ALL-STAR his past 2 games!!!!   :) :) :) :)

Do you seriously sit around with your buddies & EXCLUSIVELY talk about the positive things going on with the Sox.  Do you shout down your friend if he dares bring up some glaringly obvious concerns??????

Grow up!

If that settles it??????  I'm cool with you!  :)  Otherwise, please keep your 'negative' responses to yourself.  It hurts my tender feelings.  It makes me feel bad :(  I just can't handle the pervasive negativity.....  :(

Just messin with ya!  :)  Let's injoy this ROLL the Sox are on........   Come on!  Let's let it go................................   :)

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

An ad hominem (Latin: "to the man"), short for argumentum ad hominem, is an attempt to link the validity of a premise to a characteristic or belief of the person advocating the premise.[1] The ad hominem is normally described as a logical fallacy,[2] but it is not always fallacious; in some instances, questions of personal conduct, character, motives, etc., are legitimate and relevant to the issue.[3]

p.s.  Don't look in the mirror!  your worst nightmare is about to smack you upside the head!

RED SOX!!!!!!!!!!!!  :)

Can't wait for the next Red Sox vs. Yankees series!!!  See you then :) 

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In my humble opinion, that's what's wrong with this board sometimes.  You state your honest opinion, & MANY will jump down your throat & start BASHING you PERSONALLY.    I admit that when SOME guys start with the personal invectives toward ME I get my back up & respond

Prior to that post, I didn't see any 'personal invectives'.  Some people simply disagreed with you.

this is afterall, an opinion borad, and if you have the right to your opinion, they have the right to their opinion of your opinion.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m