Pablo Sandoval

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Pablo Sandoval

Congratulations on last night.

BTW be glad you do not play for the RS as the fans would want you on a diet and physical training regimien as you are a Fat-Cat!!!!!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: Pablo Sandoval

In response to JimfromFlorida's comment:

BTW be glad you do not play for the RS as the fans would want you on a diet and physical training regimien as you are a Fat-Cat!!!!!!!!!!

He reminds me a lot of Ortiz.  David for most of his career was a little overweight, until this past season. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

12 homers for the season and 6 dingers in the post-season.  Maybe, Big Papi tipped him off to his post season list of supplements.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

The Panda and Papi ... the alliteration is too good ...

Interesting combo ... but while I congratulate Pablo, the 12 HRs if here in Boston would doom him to endless ridicule as an overweight, overpaid singles hitter.  Papi always did better even in injured seasons (23, twice)

I'm glad we have Papi back for two more years ... if the deal gets settled.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to JimfromFlorida's comment:

Did you know that a few yrs ago his weight became a big deal in SF. It was and he lost 30 lbs and what do you know, he started playing better again.

Sections
Shortcuts