Papelbon blows another save

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytftwofive. Show jaytftwofive's posts

Re: Papelbon blows another save

In response to Joebreidey's comment:

I hope Yankee fans don't think that Tino Martinez is more of a Yankee then Mattingly, because he has rings. I've heard some newby Yankee fans say that. Then again we were just as bad favoring winners. Example-Last year at Fenway Parks 100th anniversary game Kevin Millar got just as big a hand as Dewey when introduced if not bigger. Sad.

In response to royf19's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to crix's comment:

[QUOTE]

Thanks for '07, but he is one less 2011 jack azz we are far better off without.

Why do you say that? He very well be past his prime and blew a couple of saves, but he was one of the few who took accountability in 2011.

Why is it that once a player stops being effective, fans have to start name-calling and bashing the player instead of appreciateing what he did and moving on.

[/QUOTE]

Even as bad as Damon was after he left, I still harbor no ill feelings for him.  It is said about the NYY that you never become a 'Yankee' until you have a WS ring, then you are always a Yankee.  Some of our fans should think about that.  He was a great player for us.

[/QUOTE]

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

Who cares ' who was right and who was wrong'???  Incredible!

What is wrong with you guys?   Sigh...

Is that the point why a lot of you post?  To 'prove' to each other who's a better crystal ball reader?

Unbelievable....and sick...

I'm out of here....again.  Yeah, I know, don't come back.....

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from crix. Show crix's posts

In response to royf19's comment:

In response to crix's comment:

Thanks for '07, but he is one less 2011 jack azz we are far better off without.

Why do you say that? He very well be past his prime and blew a couple of saves, but he was one of the few who took accountability in 2011.

Why is it that once a player stops being effective, fans have to start name-calling and bashing the player instead of appreciateing what he did and moving on.

Because it's true.  He was always a big mouth jack azz, when he was good and when  he was blowing the season in '11.  He is still a jack azz.

6. This post has been removed.