1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

papelnon: "absolutely joke if PUIG makes all-star team!".. agree?

couldnt disagree more. its a showcase exhibition that counts. u think the nl manager wants anyone else out there with 2 outs and down by a run in the bottom of the ninth? give me a break! puig should b a lock. would b like bo jackson in that famous all-star game when he launched it out of the park. this is must-see tv even for the casual viewer or fan. while we are at it, throw in iggy as well!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Re: papelnon:

After only 106 ML AB's, I think there are players more deserving than him, or Iggy (135AB) for that matter. Puig will have many years to be in the ASG. Same with Iggy.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Re: papelnon:

There isn't any such thing as "must see T.V."

I missed the Bo Jackson HR you spoke about. I missed entire seasons of Dallas, I haven't watched a Superbowl for about 5 years, I didn't see the final episodes of Seinfeld, MASH, Cheers , I wouldn't be caught dead watching nonsense like Jersey Shore, I did however see Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin supposedly walk on the moon.

I guess the closest thing in my life to "must see T.V." was on Sept 11 , 2001, when you simply couldn't turn the T.V. off because of the horror that was unfolding and knowing of it's historical impact.

What is a "joke" is that anyone really buys the whole MLB business that "the All Star game really means something." What it means to me is that advertisers love it when you spend a July evening sitting in front the set so they can feed you endless commercials for Taco Bell, Geico, Pizza Hut, 5 Hour Energy and countless other products you can live easily without.

"There are lots of people who mistake their imagination for their memory.-Josh Billings