PAPI finally plays his ACE race card, will he score?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Re: PAPI finally plays his ACE race card, will he score?

In response to BostonProSportsLover's comment:

keep blamin the messenger, the article link is clearly right there for u to go and form your own conclusions. but no as jabronis, some of u would prefer to attack he who dares to draw conclusions on anything papi-based thatdoesnt come attached with a tight cheerleader outfit with pompoms, koolaid, and the echo chamber choir...

I actually thought, once you get used to the jingoistic verbal style, it was one of your better posts, albeit a little melodramatic. However, I felt it was an unnecessary attack by Shaughnessy on a guy who has already been under suspicion.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

keep blamin the messenger, the article link is clearly right there for u to go and form your own conclusions. but no as jabronis, some of u would prefer to attack he who dares to draw conclusions on anything papi-based thatdoesnt come attached with a tight cheerleader outfit with pompoms, koolaid, and the echo chamber choir...

Everytime you post it reminds me of those AT&T commercials with the guy talking to the little kids around a table..........  "Uhhh...what?"

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

i didnt even get past paragraph one. Obviously he is a fan of the incoherent run-on sentence.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

In response to TV-Guy's comment:

Verbal Diarrehea.

100% correct...wow...i didnt even get past paragraph one. Obviously he is a fan of the incoherent run-on sentence.

Yup, it could be brilliant piece, for all I know.

But, if it's unreadable, it's a waste of bytes.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

Yes, I am blaming the messenger when I can't understand the messenger's message.  Don't flatter yourself into thinking that I'm critical of some contratrian POV because I don't understand what your POV is to begin with.  

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to Sheriff-Rojas' comment:

Yes, I am blaming the messenger when I can't understand the messenger's message.  Don't flatter yourself into thinking that I'm critical of some contratrian POV because I don't understand what your POV is to begin with.  

ok, i will slowly type and hope u can slowly comprehend my simplified conclusions:

1. papi is overreacting, he shouldnt b surprised people are thinking this. just keep passing the tests and keep staying "clean". 2. papi is using the race card to distract from an objective attack that everyone away from the kool-aid is clearly whispering about. 3. dan is just the competent messenger (in this case) for bringing up what many are already thinking. 4. it has gotten into papi's head as he is now 0-9 since the attack came up. perhaps he should limit all the damage control interviews and PR work he's been doing and stop the thin-skinness! is this clear enough?

Was typing somewhat like an adult that difficult?

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to jackbu's comment:

BostonPro:

It is not you, some of us understand.  But many on this site got excited over his fast start and did not look at who the sox were playing.  I doubt that Ortiz will struggle much longer but the board needs to get used to his week long slumps, because it will happen again.

The Ortiz expert has spoken...

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts